Putin a Globalist Cuck?

I have just written a report on the Rurik Dynasty for University. It's a pretty good report but there is something missing in it, the exact names of Slavic people in the family. Every source I came across said the Rurik family quickly intermarried with Russian Slavs or qucikly became Russian within a few centuries. However when I look for names I can't find a single names of these supposed Slavs even from the most pathetic of sources. Wikipedia can only trace me back to Rurik and Ogla of Kiev who were both Vangarians.

This leads me to wonder how much of this is bullshit and how much is fact. According to 1920s Nordicist Historians the entire Rurik family was entirely Scandinavian, according to USSR the whole family was Slavic. However the Nordicists can at least come up with names of Nordic people within the family while the anti-Normanists can't even make something up. So what is the truth of this whole family? Supposing I'm right that means Putin is a MAJOR cuckold considering he wants to reinstate the royal family. The royal family was not even Slavic at all so that would make Putin a globalist cuck, wanting his country to be run by foreigners.

express.co.uk/news/world/586470/Russia-royal-family-Vladimir-Putin-reinstate-Tsar-Nicholas-Second-Romanov

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SQRh9ogFLXg
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_between_Russia_and_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>opposing natural hierarchy
Just as white men rule over niggers, so do western euros rule over slavs.

Slavs are Swedish rape babies leaf
Where do you think they came from originally

It's not natural though. It's a social construct. All races are equal on a genetic level.

Not true. There were many more Slavs than Swedes, if anything it's the other way around.

No, not a milennial ago. Slavs were a slave race (hence the name), Russia was conquered and created by Sweden (it was inhabited by Ugric and Siberian tribes before).

>on a genetic level

do u realize how fucing stupid that is? on a reality level the races are extremely different. cuck or jew?

its spelled Varangians dumbass

your own history

>austrian education.
The Slavs and the Germans were very close. Then came the Huns, and they cucked Germans. Scandinavia and northern Russia were also pretty close. But the great schism, and then the Mongols finally alienated the eastern Slavs and Germans. Germans cucked Western Slavs, and after Russia cucked all of them.

Russians are Scandinavians because Scandinavians came from Southern Russia.

I am doing my own history, that's why im not going to copy from a libary

I have Jewish ancestry but im not jewish

How did they have mass slavery before transportation technology?

Finally a Russian. I agree with everything you said but were there any Slavs in the Rurik family, and if so who were they?

There wasn't such a thing as "Germans" back then. There were some loose barbarian tribes, Saxons etc that created France and the UK centuries before they created Germany.

They lead the slav tards well. Look at putin with his white hair and blue eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

What the fuck are you talking about you idiotic leaf?
Plenty of Slavic names in Rurikid dynasty from 10th century onwards. Vladimir, Mstislav, Vsevolod, Yaroslav and so on are not Scandinavian names.
Rurikids died out with Ivan IV. If Putin wants to restore someone it would be Romanov dynasty and they ruled from 17th century onwards.

Are you retarded? Slavery existed for over 4000 years at the very least. Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Scandinavians all had slaves.

what do Ruriks have to do with Romanovs?

Plenty of European royal families are not originally from the country they rule. Additionally, they almost only married eachother. For a quick example, look up the Bourbon Monarchy

>Vladimir
His real name was Valdemar :^)
Actually this though, it doesn't matter, we're closer to those "slavs" than we are to germans for example despite speaking different languages.

>Can't tell if kikeposting or leafposting

The jew is prevalent within you, leaf.

The Romanovs aren't even descended from the Ruriks. They only became tsars after the last Rurikid died and his mom's family eventually came to power during the time of troubles.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQRh9ogFLXg

Are you dumb? The slav names don't mean anything. No one doubts the royal families had slavic culture. The question here is whether they were ethnically Slavic or not.

And he was black.

"Slavs" is derived from the word "Cлaвa," which means "Glory".
There were germanic and slavic tribes. Both cultures have evolved from a culture of fighting axes.

And that question is absolutely irrelevant.

They had advanced civilizations tho. I don't see how a monkey tribe of Ugric Finns with wooden swords could prevent slaves from running off

One comes from the other

They usually have at least some blood from the country they rule

No it's not at all. Because this will determine if Russia has been ruled by Russians or non-Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

Nope, it's "slovo", or word, in the sense of people speaking same language.

Sure buddy, sure. I said the exact opposite but whatever

Except if my point was true then half the shit in the video isn't even russian. It's Germanic overlords causing this. In fact the whole point of the video is that leadership is what determines a nation, not the people.

The English word for slave comes from the word Slav
The early European tribes weren't divided in Germanic and Slavic, no idea where this fake history comes from
Scandinavians were related to continental "Germanics" (they werent called that back then) and Slavs were related to Scandinavians

Every distinct Euro ethnicity was created much later through admixture of non-Euro nations according to geo-political situation of the regions

Vikings were advanced in warfare like no other at the time. See

Well since they came from Scandinavia obviously Russia was ruled by non-Slavs at one point you dumb leaf.
Later on they mixed with locals.
In any case you had foreigners ruling Russia later on, for example Catherine the Great was ethnically German.
Ethnicity of nobility is an idiotic question. They all intermarried and by the end of 19th century almost all of European dynasties had French or German roots.

One of the versions.

You're dumber than rocks. My point is that at the beginning they were purly non-Slavs. Sources say they mixed with the locals as that always happens. The thing here is there is not a single individual that can be said to be Slavic that married in with the family. Not a single member of the family was Russian EVER

Rurikids had Y-DNA N1c meaning that they were finno-Estonians who were culturally but not genetically Nordic.

Rurik legendary figure. His son Igor was brought up by Oleg, who was a Slavic Duke. Igor is mentioned in Byzantine sources. And he captured Kiev.

And you base that on what, your own fanfic? Provide sources or fuck off.
This is a thinly veiled "muh Germanic supremacy" spergout it seems.
In any case they adopted Slavic culture so that literally doesn't matter even a little bit. And logic dictates that over few centuries they would marry at least some Slavs.
Most logical one though.

Except Rurik was as m3!51aiX said Finno-Ugric not Slavic. Ogla, Ruriks wife was of Vangarian abstraction so she was not Slavic. So how is their son Slavic again?

British Royality come from romania.

Italian Royality come from egypt.

Putin is a mason, of course hes globalist.

He wants to establish EURASIAN union, he just wants USA to die, in order to create amero, canada+ usa + mexico.

>And you base that on what, your own fanfic? Provide sources or fuck off.
My point is that there are no sources, I am providing no sources since they don't exist. That's my point.

>This is a thinly veiled "muh Germanic supremacy" spergout it seems.
I'm trying to have the German supremacy meme proven wrong by this thread. So far the evidence points to it and that's why I am trying to have it debunked by people who know what they are talking about

>In any case they adopted Slavic culture so that literally doesn't matter even a little bit. And logic dictates that over few centuries they would marry at least some Slavs.
That's why I believe they must have, and that's why I am looking for the names of the people they did

pic related is you

Slavs is the culture and the language. Genetics is not the determining factor here.

Damn, I love how Putin is depicted in you western media. No wonder most of you think he's right-wing and pro-white. If he was like that in reality I would be his fan too.
But in reality he's just a sovietist cuck in cahoots with ethnic crimelords.

British royalty started off as anglo-saxon but mixed with others as they went through generations.

I don't know what you mean about the amero plus canada plus mexico thing.

Then what determines if someone is Russian or not? Could a German who has been raised a Russian and practices Russian culture be considered Slavic?

So he's like a Russian neo-con?

>So what is the truth of this whole family?

We're sick of fucking telling you! He's a Jew Ghoul.

>I have no evidence they didn't marry Slavs
>but evidence points to it
Are you suffering from a stroke or something?
And again outside of your autistic mind no one fucking cares. If an Asian guy behaves totally the same as everyone else in X group he's a member of X group. Genetics play no role on that level, you cretin.

>main oligarch allies

>Rurik
>Finno-Ugric
wtf I love Russia now

I have Jewish ancestry so that doesn't bother me

You're clearly a liberal SJW cretin. FUCK OFF

Putin is maneuvering between clans. One clan may be associated with Clinton and another with Bush.

Russia was established by Norwegian tribe called ROR(to paddle) russians are scandinavians. They converted to orthodoxy and left paganism. Slavic was adopted because it was common language. Yes russians are nordics which immigrated to slav land and converted to orthodoxy. They latter mixed with various other tribes and raped everyone. This is why russian are good at war, it is in theri viking blood, they also rape which is viking culture.

I even heard that he admires neocons and designed his party with them in mind as an example - maybe that's true, maybe not.
In terms of actual policies he's rather a strict centrist, heavily pandering for soviet nostalgia and relying on ethnic minorities' political support.

>British royalty started off as anglo-saxon but mixed with others as they went through generations.

You are completly wrong, notice the pointy nose.

British royal family are slavs/romanian.

Oh so Russians were never really ruled by foreigners. Russians were ruled by Russians since the Nords were Russian? Alright I was just wondering because I thought that if you lived in Russia and descended from Nordic Vikings you were never considered a real Russian.

Well considering the Jewish plan of swarming the West with mudshits that hate Jews more than anything and will liquidate your assets once they become the majority shows how retarded your plan is.

There is a very minor connection to Vlad the impaler. Queen Victoria and her husband have no connection.

Jesus Christ man, you're probably some 17 year old tryhard kid.
Go read more about genetics and migrations. Germans you mentioned for example have a big Celtic element in Bavaria and Slavic element in Austria.
Europeans as whole form a genetic cluster and outside of broad regions you can't determine whether someone is German or Dutch or French based on genetic test.
Now go to sleep and stop being an idiot.

>Then what determines if someone is Russian or not? Could a German who has been raised a Russian and practices Russian culture be considered Slavic?

Yes. That's how assimilation works. And you are retarded if you think all Slavs look like the squatting gopniks on all the pol memes, Slavs and Germanics have mixed quite a lot in Central/Eastern Europe.

Yes, He could, and he were. Germany is full of people with Slavic genetics. But they rose in the German culture and consider themselves Germans.

What's more - he once literally said that "Orthodox Christianity is closer to Islam than to Catholicism". And the official Church hierarchs (also corrupt as fuck) didn't even have balls enough to react to that bullshit accordingly.

Romanians are not Slavs

B-but Sup Forums said Orthodox are based crusaders unlike those cucklics!

It is complicated. The whole russian thing was invented by a norwegian tribe called ror.

It is like ashkenazi tribe goes and invent israel, but in israel arabs, druze, ukranians, russians, polish live but they are all israeli citizen without being jewish tribe. They all speak hebrew, but ashkenazi speak jiddish.

Understand ?

they do.

Modern Chechnya has arisen because of Western pressure. It is cheaper to pay them than to fight and listen to whining Western politicians.

Statements made for political reasons. Putin might be a crook and a thief but he's effective at least. In any case I don't know what are you implying, that Catholics are our friends or something?

Really? I just spoke to a Russian Sup Forums user a week ago and said you have to be ethnically russian to be considered russian, pure slavic

Yes i heared the same from an albanian at work, he said orthodox/russians are worse then muslims.

>I was talking to some trolling idiot on Laotian knitting board last week so I base my opinions on just that
Why are Canadians so fucking retarded?
Do you seriously think it's possible that pure nations exist? You don't even understand basic things, let alone basic genetics.

Orthodoxy (especially the Old one) is ok. That's Putin who is not fucking ok.
>let's be total cucks just not to be called racists
Nice logic. Is pic related also because of "western pressure"?

If he's corrupt the country will not advance

>MUH MELTING POT
Get the fuck off my thread stupid

Can you confirm what everyone is saying?

Nationalism in those days was a very poorly developed. Russian called all who passed to the Orthodox faith. If ethnic Russian convert to Islam, he became a Tarar

Russia was invented by norwegians which immigrated to slavic lands and converted to orthodoxy latter they raped and attacked everything till alaska. What is not to understand ?

Viking raided british islands, the first europian kids born in america was a vikings son laif erikson, he staied in canada and even moved to new york.

I understand now.

This pic because Moscow has very few mosques and many migrant workers

>Tarar
Tatar,

>Nice logic. Is pic related also because of "western pressure"?
He needs allies in middleeast, he doesnt care about muslims. He isnt idiot like you and me which wants to kick all muslims out.

they are gastarbeiters.

Were there any Russian Slavs in the Rurik Dynasty?

They're not, but neither are fucking mudshits. I have no qualms with them following their culture in their "republics" as long as they don'e turn salafi (and they quite so do - "Russia" is one of the major fighter donators to ISIS) and don't invade Russian cities.
>Can you confirm what everyone is saying?
What exactly do you mean?
> very few mosques
Not out problem. Religious rituals paralyzing streets shouldn't be allowed.
>many migrant workers
And you think that's a good thing?
>workers
Yeah, who drag their families here and are basically the same as latinos in the US if not worse.

Here best example russia(norway) vs sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_between_Russia_and_Sweden

That Russian Slavs were in the Rurik dynasty. Were there any Russian Slavs at all and if so what are their names

The thing is, continental Europe was actually a melting pot. It's just a matter of having a real national identity and not accepting every fucking nigger in our countries. Fucking retarded leaf.

He don't want war in middleeast. And if they will kick from Russia than there will be serious social tension and rich soil for radical islam.

Then how come not a single documented slav can be found in the rurik family dumbass. Why isn't it easy to find them?

>Yeah, who drag their families here and are basically the same as latinos in the US if not worse.
Russians are fault. You should vote LDPR.

There are several hypotheses on the origins of the Roerik dynasty. I'm of the opinion that they were Baltic Slavs from the northern shores of modern Poland and Prussia.
After they unified the lands of Novgorod and Kiev they called the country Rus. The population was mostly Slavic. The Finno-Ugric tribes lived in northern forests and mostly kept to themselves only paying tributes (and sometimes being exterminated like while the founding of Moscow).
That's a one-man meme party.

But did Russian Slavs ever intermarry with the family?

>He don't want war in middleeast
Yes, this is why he build the mosque aka "we are not enemies of islam we are peacefull people here look look we build a mosque" etc. All russian imams are FSB agents.

He also donated to russian jewish tolerance museum and meanwhile sold advanced weapons to iran which is a threat to israel and usa.

He also bombs isis and nusrah front which both got financed by israel/usa to overtrow assad.

He also in good ties with russian chief rabbi and asks him on advise.

You understand now ? I dont think so.

How do you document of someone being a Slav other than having speaking a languange and ruling over a Slavic country?

Also you have obviously no fucking idea how medieval dynasties worked, marriages with foreigners for alliances were the norm.

Sviatopolk the Accursed married a daughter of the first Polish King, Boleslaw the Brave.

Thats the only real opposition. And pro "ethnic" russian party in russia.

>How do you document of someone being a Slav other than having speaking a languange and ruling over a Slavic country?
Because on every single profile of every single rurik I keep clicking "father" or "mother" until it goes back to someone of "vangarian orgin".

He thinks to simple i guess. He might be german jew.

That's not a Russian slav though.

I spoke only about middleeast Asia. There is a rich breeding ground for Islamists.