Backlash against whites because of Trump

I started my day as I start most every Friday, with a trip to Taco Bell Breakfast. I ordered a steak breakfast burrito and a Hashbrown with a diet Sierra Mist. Prior to payment, I decided to use the restroom and I was experiencing semi-urgent bowel issues.

I returned seven minutes later with the staff having my food ready, paid in exact change and proceeded to the table area to enjoy a mild breakfast and last months people magazine (it was delivered to my townhome by mistake).

Shortly thereafter, I heard snickering from some of the African American staff. They were casually glancing in my direction and then turning their backs to have a quick chuckle. Now I'm a man with a sharp sense of humor-so I asked them what the joke was. They said "oh nothing, just someone back here clowning"

I don't think it's appropriate for staff to treat white guests like this. Part of dining out is the entire restaurant experience, including laughter. They should have shared with me their funny story to further enhance my meal.

Do you think I was treated awkwardly because I am white?

>I started my day as I start most every Friday, with a trip to Taco Bell

You have to go back.

why is tacobell lizard eye?

maybe you act and look like an autist?

They probably did something with your food.

Pull your head out of your ass, people are allowed to laugh, even if it is at your expense, which it doesn't even sound like it was

Grow a fucking pair

>Hispanic goes to Taco Bell
>gets poisoned by nogs who think he's white

umm they make you pay when you order, this didnt happen you fag

Taco bell is owned by pepsi with that pooinloo anti trump ceo, it's deltaco from here on out

This

>eating at a fast food restaurant with teenagers and niggers with zero regard for hygiene or their job handling your food

But Trump want to be friends with loos

>2016
>defending blacks

Enjoy your BBC

This just how black people behave, like children. You must not be from the south and if this behavior seems odd to you I envy you. Around here they hire them as desk people in hospitals and of course as nurses and they act like that, unprofessional and abusive to patients. They lack the ability to feel empathy and sympathy.

>eating junk food
Niggs, what the fuck?

Sad news, friend. Very sad news indeed... but I will no longer be purchasing my usual shredded chicken and chili cheese burritos.

>I started my day as I start most every Friday, with a trip to Taco Bell Breakfast.
D R O P P E D

I'm not defending anyone, I'm attacking you for your made up story

>eating your breakfast at a fast food restaurant
>eating any meal from a fast food restaurant other than when you are drunk or for the rare once in a while craving after a stressful period in your life

Its probably your lardo fourth ass hanging over the seat of your XXXXXL mobility scooter and the grease trickling down your third stomach flap that they were laughing at. Also the fact they are contributing to your demise by heart complications before you reach 50

>I don't think it's appropriate for staff to treat white guests like this

Welcome to the red pill.

The majority of brown people treat whites like this.

but OP specifically took the time to tell us he ordered a DIET soda

They probably spit into your food you FUCKING WHITE MALE

He has a point.

Pasta thread?

Pasta Thread

Yo werd up Faggots

muh motha fuckin name iz John, an' ah mah fuckin hate every single one o' you. All o' you be fat, retarded, nahh-lifes who spend every second o' they day looking at mad stupid ass pictures. you be everything bad in da world. Honestly, gots any o' you ever gotten any lady box? ah mean, ah guess it's fun making fun o' niggas cuz o' yo' own insecurities, but you all take ta uh whole new level. dis here iz even worse than jerking off ta pictures on facebook.

don' be uh stranger. Just hit me wif yo' bomb smok'd. ah'm fine ass much perfect. ah wuz captain o' da football team, an' starter on muh motha fuckin hoops team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off ta naked drawn Japanese niggas"? ah also git straight uh's, an' gots uh banging hot beotch (She just blew me; sheeit wuz SO cash). you be all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks fo' listening.

Pic Related: It's me an' muh motha fuckin beotch

I think you were probably treated awkwardly because you are awkward.

Your post was stilted, strangely punctuated, unnecessary adjectives, and just generally odd.

And something just occurred to me, did you order your food, then walk away without paying? That is not how the transaction occurs. The order is not completed until you give them your money.

So in conclusion I think OP is a liar and possibly a robot.

>black people
>discriminating against white people
>at a mexican fast food restaurant

Taco bell is disgusting and their workers are always the lest hygienic.

Chick-fil-a is master race
>based southern baptist owner
>super clean interiors
>usually cute girls working there
The unofficial fast food place of white America

Top tier lemonade.

Fuck you

learn to cook or chic fil a

LOL

Top Kek

Penis

Please be fucking trolling

YOU ATE IT?!?!?!?

YOU ATE NIGGER CUM BURRITO!!!!!!!

Can't unsee.

They use "meat" from various types of iguana found in desert states for their "steak" is why. I never connected the dots...

you guys are retarded

they came in your burrito

just came back over from /ck/ to find your thread op. you deserve to be laughed at and so do those niggers for working there.

Burn. it. down.

No Chic-fil-a posting on sunday.

I haven't eaten anywhere but home in years.
This just steels my resolve.
I will love sharing this with my family and friends.
rotflmao

they shit in your burrito

Kill yourself faggot.
Anyone who eats at taco hell is nigger tier anyway.
Fuckoff.

i prefer bazinga man

OP tell me another story

8/10 bait

You've got talent, OP.

i think u were mistreated coz u re a weeny faggot.

The shitskins working at Taco Bell spit in your food, OP.

You need to save it and take it to an attorney and get those nigger cunts arrested for tampering with your food.

You type like a cunt so I'm assuming you look weird and laughable.

DIS BAIT!

but fuck i failed myself by replying to it fuck...

they spat in your food idiot even if this is fake in that scenario its very likely they spat in your food

no

>paid in exact change

Lmao

Nigger

I moved away from cities so there are no niggers where I live.

This is the least happening happening ever. They probably just spat in your food. You have ingested nigger DNA.