Do you think they'll fix it before the movie releases? IMAX wont do this any favors

Do you think they'll fix it before the movie releases? IMAX wont do this any favors.

Attached: terwe.jpg (1400x700, 54K)

No

Whats wrong with it?

Bad CG and look at the top of his head.

Only a child cares about CGI

yeah probably

I guess thats why the MCU's main audience is kids then.

I can’t hear you over the sound of Superman’s moustache

You mean put him in his regular Spider-Man suit? 'cause that'd be tops.

>Suit made of non-existent metallic substance that imitates fabric
>In the upper atmosphere
>WHY DUNNIT LOOK REEAAAL REEEEE!!!111!!11!

First of all, yes of course it's gonna be improved. Secondly, it isn't even bad at that state, of course if you're looking at it on a phone or even a computer it'll degrade the quality to the eye. And IMAX would absolutely make it look better. Also if you actually find bad CG that horrible you are probably a fifteen year old Sup Forums crossposter.

Also Sup Forums doesn't understand that lighting and angles play a massive part in making cgi believable.

y'know it's actually really fucking hard to ruin the look of a Spider-Man suit, there's only 3 I can think of that look terrible and this one of them.

Good thing it'll probably only be that frame for half a second. Almost like any given still frame of a superhero movie looks goofy, and is easier to obsess over.

I still think this scene won't make it to the final cut

Spider-Man will only show up for that one frame for the entire movie?!

Just because someone is criticizing cgi in a marvel film doesn't make them a DC drone. Also, are you saying that because someone did shit work in one movie, its okay to do so in others?

Can we go one fucking thread?

>"I like bad CG!"

You don't understand how CG works.

I saw this trailer in IMAX back in December and it looked fucking great. In ~4 years phone quality will be at a good enough standard where cg will stick out less

it looked better in the newer trailer with Peter meeting Doctor Strange