Will he do it?

Post some of your favorite quotes from James "Fuck with me you better flee" Mattis.

>“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

This man is a Patton Tier wardog who has spent his entire life BTFO'ing America's enemies with the only thing in his way being politics.

Will he be a good Secretary of Offense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQAc90yIEv0
duffelblog.com/2016/11/mattis-trump-secretary-of-defense/
youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
snopes.com/general-george-patton-liberal-democrats/
businessinsider.com/this-may-be-mattis-one-mistake-2016-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So he's a zionist lapdog? Gotcha

>Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

I really liked that one. This guy is one of the best generals we have had since WWII

youtube.com/watch?v=XQAc90yIEv0

The most based marine.
Got to meet him in K bay while I was in.
Had him sign my nco book, he is so based.

If he's so great then why has every war been a fucking disaster?

hes had to take orders

cause of politicians
they keep the leash on during war cause plebs like you cant handle the brutality of it and would complain about seeing bad shit.
you can read about it, hear about it, but goooooodddddddd forbid you see it.

>Trump always banging on about Patton
>Appoints a Patton type
*shrug*

All I know is Sunday afternoon's there's a talk show on run by an angry Palestinian guy (who usually makes interesting points to be fair) and right out of the gates he was all pissed off about this dude.

Hopefully Trump's angle of not having to use the military plays out. That'd be nice to not always be conducting """kenetic actions""" all the time.

I thought I was weird for thinking like this. Like when I go into work and my coworker says "Good morning", I instantly think of what handy item I should gouge his throat with (usb male end, stapler, etc.) should he go on a workplace rampage before I reply. Guess I just have a war mindset.

>single
Is he a virgin? Does the love of death and destruction take priority of poontang in his life?

Completely. Fucking. Based.

How can one man be so based?

Mattis for SecDef NOW.

James "Wedding Crasher" Mattis
James "Run from me I say weapons free" Mattis
James "Coffin Filler, Arab Killer" Mattis

The guy said it only took 30 seconds of deliberation for him to decide to bomb the shit out of a wedding killing 40 women and children. But he got the guys he was trying to. He knows war it is his whole life.

His callsign is "Chaos" for Christ's sakes and his soldiers call him the "Warrior Monk".

Sup Forums is going to love this article.

duffelblog.com/2016/11/mattis-trump-secretary-of-defense/

Another quote

>We've backed off in good faith to try and give you a chance to straighten this problem out. But I am going to beg with you for a minute. I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.

This man does not fuck around I could only imagine how the War on Terror would have been if politicians didn't put him on a leash.

oh lord
dying rn

He has the respect of the marines and he is a legend among them. He is like a Julius Caesar of the Marine Corps

>Secret Service wary of Mattis having plan to kill everyone he meets at Trump Tower

Lost it at the headline.

Israel must be so thrilled.

>It’s fun to shoot some people.
I don't care how badass this guy is, that's just straight up psychopathic.

T E N
H
O
U
S
A
N
D YEARS

> WEW LAD
> W
> E
> W
> L
> A
> D

cringe

the marines like all military is composed of dumbasses/psychopaths. Fuck war and fuck the military

As an Afghan woman, that quote puts a smile to my face.

** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄top zozzle

>In an apparent act of goodwill, Mattis only killed three people who looked at him the wrong way in the elevator, a new career low for a retired military officer who averages at least 12 kills per day.

You're a faggot.

Marine Corps infantry exists solely to locate, close with, and destroy the enemy. What the fuck wouldn't you want the people who do that, to want to do it?

fucking checked and kek'd
only Kek could ensure that God-Emperor could have a Mad Dog Secretary of Defense (War) General whose callsign is Chaos.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

He's the modern day General Patton. No other country would ever want to risk Trump unleashing that kind of hell on them.

>If Rommel was so good, why did the Nazis lose?

moron.

you need to replace the text with

"Post this in 3 threads or your mother will die in her sleep"

>Mattis exists

So was Generation Kill just bullshit? I was under the impression the Marine Corps was damn near incompetent.

what happened with the meme that Trump was reincarnated Patton? We could be looking at levels of Patton that shouldn't even be possible.

Fist me Hyde!

There are severe problems with the leadership, that one(hell, even a good half dozen) of GREAT generals cannot fix.

Patton split himself in two when he died, he's about to be reunited.

Killing someone can be enjoyable when you know the people you're shooting at are a bunch of akbars that just got done raping someone's child to death

You know he would lessen our rules of engagement rules big leaguely. that would be game changing as fuck. ISIS would be wiped out in days.

>warrior monk
>call sign is literally chaos
Did Trump just choose a Champion of Khorne to be the SecDef?

WEW

i also remember him from generation kill.

Patton 2.0

He might be a based dude, but man, that was one fucking awful speech.

Chaos Undivided, man.

>77
shadilay, he needs to be appointed

I was surprised to see Coulter butthurt at the possibility of him as SecDefense

DELETION

when?

today, check her twitter. she cited the order by Mattis for his marines to take sensitivity training, learning about arab culture, etc. I don't get it, I thought it was pretty common knowledge that you're only as good as your informants. I think she's just upset at the possibility of all illegals not being deported.

>pepe
>nose

Nice facebook pic

snopes.com/general-george-patton-liberal-democrats/

It's the occupation that goes to shit, not the battles.

Yeah I was thinking that as well. Having said that it covered the main points and you don't want your men so hyped up they go kill crazy and wipe out everything in the village creating n international incident.

>Mattis for his marines to take sensitivity training, learning about arab culture

This is why women need to stay the fuck away from the military. How are his men supposed to root out insurgents if they can't get along well with the locals?

Fucking this. Women should have no opinion about the military if they are this oblivious.

He knows what the fuck he is doing. He has his marines learning what makes our enemies tick, which gives us the advantage.

In a criticism of the administration’s social engineering policies in the military, such as allowing gays to serve openly and planning to integrate women into combat roles, the retired Marine issued a warning.

“No matter how laudable in terms of a progressive country’s instincts, this committee needs to consider carefully any proposed changes to military rules, traditions and standards that bring non-combat emphasis to combat units,” he said.

“There is a great difference between military service in dangerous circumstances and serving in a combat unit whose role is to search out, close with and kill the enemy at close quarters,” he said.

100% agreed

Every woman in the military consists of two types and only these two types.

There are the lazy ones that try to get out of everything by using their vagina as an excuse ( aka can't goto field because period or pregnancy)

And there are the annoying "fitness" ones that try to be better than their male counterparts by getting high scores on fitness tests that are scaled in their favor but they still cannot do the physical things of day to day work (i.e. lift heavy objects or do lengthy physical exertion)

Soldiers are soldiers mate. You'd be fucked five ways to Sunday without men like him, you're deluding yourself if you believe otherwise.

The more I read this thread, the more I like Mattis. Pisses off both the left and the right? Probably doing something right.

She's retarded then, you need to understand the culture you're being deployed to, so when you know shits fucky.

>Women and small children don't approach men they aren't related to, especially foreigners.
>Oh look, here comes a young woman by herself to come talk to us.

daily reminder that Mattis is a fucking failure

businessinsider.com/this-may-be-mattis-one-mistake-2016-6

literally Rommel of the '00s - all hype, no substance

/ourguy/

nobody is perfect. all leaders will eventually make mistakes.

welp..that escalated quickly

That's the intention. Better to have people like him pointed in the general direction of a buch of islamic savages than running amok here.

\O/

Kill everyone. The insurgents are dead. You win.
A women along trying to talk with the savages is just a future victim in their eyes.