If you can read this and still like Pence there is something deeply wrong with you

If you can read this and still like Pence there is something deeply wrong with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_attorney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_and_testament
time.com/4576513/mike-pences-hateful-laws/
youtube.com/watch?v=g12jMgjTGkk
youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was this supposed to make us like pence *less?

I actully feel bad

Maybe pol is the bad guys

>Doesn't want to preserve the sanctity of the mechanism by which we all exist.
Kill yourself.

>flag
Didn't read

if you believed all homos are doomed to eternal damnation, and tried ur best to prevent ppl from pursuing this lifestyle. u are a hero

Pence is an asshole but regardless he's just the fucking VP and trump already said gay marriage is here to stay

I am not intolerant. why did they not move?

If he'd do this to Americans imagine what he'll do to ISIS. What the fuck i love Mike now.

Faggotry should not be tolerated in society on a strictly moral basis. Religious doctrine be damned.

Normalizing degeneracy is absurdity.

Why did they need to be married before dying? It's not like they're actually religious. Just spend your last days with one another, who cares what the governor says, it's not like a marriage certificate validates a persons love for one another. Yes this is actually a serious post on Sup Forums.

Is the dead one the ok looking one or the ugly chubby dyke?

Why is it that every fucking liberal argument is always emotional? I don't care how sad you are about a single story, the social repercussions of open homosexuality, and by proxy the undermining of Christianity are far more damaging than one butch cunt dying.

bleeding heart libs eat this shit up

I say he's a man of strong morals

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

What did she die of? AIDS?

why did you presume I liked him?
i don't have to like him, he's the vp, the president of the senate (he breaks tie votes.)
why do you think I need to like him?

I'm wrong for acknowledging degeneracy? Fuck you leaf

lesbians are the definition of useless

Never liked Pence.

wtf I love Pence now

Marriage is a government institution to incentivize childbirth and give the best possible opportunity for that child to grow up and succeed in life. It's not for mentally ill degenerates.

Pence's job isn't to be nice. It's to serve the people who voted for him. They want gay marriage to be illegal so he fought for it to be. I don't hate him for that.

>executive order
>victory
That was not a victory, and Pence has every right to challenge it in court. If your happiness is based on a gov't document, then you deserve to die a miserable death anyways. Sage.

if you like men the dial goes to ten

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>baww we want a "family" gym membership
But you're not a family.

>flag
Didn't read

This actually makes me like him more. He's a man that stands up for his principles and you know he's going to follow through regardless of how other people will see him.

Niiiccce.

He is defending the institution of the family. In this instance I don't agree with him, but I absolutely understand him.

The rake just got 10 feet longer.

Hypothetically, if god is real, mike pence did them a solid.

Supposing being gay is a sin, giving a deathbed sinner one more state sanctioned opportunity to sin would be bad. Mike Pence was literally only trying to protect this woman's eternal soul from her own earthly whims.

A FUCKING DOCUMENT

>muh nuclear family

Kek

Mike "you like cocks then you get the shocks" Pence being a based American

>M/MK0X
>mmm, cocks

I like him more now

Degenerates suffering? Woohoo!

Holy shit who is this semen demon??

>i need to get an emergency marriage
>so my spouse can die
>and my marriage be pointless
dead people cant be married. what were they thinking? do they believe in marriage heaven?

yep. also to add - if there's a system and someone is exploiting it in inhumane ways, fight the system not the player. just don't play the game and fight the system from the outside. or the inside. in any way, these dykes should have ruled for democracy as opposed to american judiciary dictatorship and some fucked up capitalist oligarchy. instead they decided pence is devil and lesbians should be given the right to marry by the devil. i don't get it. my grandma told me to stay away from the devil.

no one likes Mike Pence. I doubt even Trump likes him. The only purpose he serves is to make removing Trump (either by impeachment or assassination) counter-productive for liberals.

Don't be ridiculous; homosex men are far more useless than homosex women. Just have to pry apart her legs for her to have a use, but more work than that is needed for the man.

Can't start a fire without cutting a few trees.

>dead gay people
GOOD

I didn't know same sex marriage went against god's word, sodomy maybe but not marriage.

Remember to stay away from unclean women and to not eat shellfish btw

Being against faggotry in all circumstances is right. eat shit.

Marriage isn't why we exist. What you've just said is a fallacy. We exist because our parents fucked. Marriage is a social institution, not an innate human action we are born with.

Your argument sucks dick.

Wow pence is such a monster. These people didn't get a family gym membership at a fucking hospital. Why does a hospital even have a gym? Maybe it's only for the hospitalized people in recovery and not ever dumb motherfucker should be able to use it to walk off that extra hamburger.

Why didn't these freaks just move to California or some shit?

Nope, stick around and make a big stink about it. Such terrible people gays are

>flag
Didn't read

Pence doesn't bend to tears softleaf, you guys have an actual leader on your hands

Mike "if they gays give em some 3 phase" Pence strikes again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_attorney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_and_testament

99% has to be faggots otherwise it's all pointless. don't be the 99% sure but don't destroy it either.

Don't try to assassinate Trump and we won't let loose the Pence. Take him out and Pence will mow down fags in the street by the thousands on his inauguration day. Tread lightly.

>gays wanting to embrace a pointless Christian tradition

So much for progressive

wowowow
it really rewired my circuitry

Im glad I voted for Trump/Pence

>Marriage is between a man & woman

This makes me like Pence more.

I am dead serious and not trolling.

I don't approve of homosexual marriage. You can have civil unions.

God bless Mike Pence.

Oh boo fucking hoo
First of all, you fucking leaf, you didnt post a source. And with all the ctr and fabricated bullshit thats been going around, i guarentee you that story isnt completely true.
Even if this was true, it doesnt even begin to compare to the magnitude of moral crimes that the clinton family has commited.
When muslim people are openly against gay marriage, its fine! Its their religion. But god forbid, a catholic governor doesnt believe in gay marriage, its the end of the fucking world.
Mike pence stands up for what he believes in, and even though i dont agree with a lot of his beliefs, i respect him for standing up for what he follows.
So yes, after reading that fabricated bullshit, i still support him and Donald J. Trump.
Go fuck yourself leaf.

Mike "If theyre queer, defibrillators; CLEAR!" Pence

But user they got denied a family gym membership and then she died. This changes everything.

I don't get it... would recognizing her gay marriage have made her healthy or something?

I'm pretty good with this...whats your problem fag?

I assume they are trying to say it is the only way she could get any rights over her death, but that can be had with power of attorney, will, etc. Seems like some false argument to make people feel sorry.

I like him more. I dont support your degeneracy

Civil unions (Apply some marriage rights like medical stuff but deny others) are the obvious solution here. Same goes for interracial or dysgenic marriages.

>He wouldn't allow the state to """""protect"""""" even one [dyke] family
Absolutely based.

>consequentialism

fugg off pleb

I like pence, but I stand my own opinion on gay marriage,
Marriage to the government should only be considered as a merger of 2 social security numbers.
Marriage to a church is the blasphemous celebration of breaking of the first commandment right while calling out for him to watch as you sware to God you love this person forever...
Church should have right to marry who they choose, government shouldn't care who merges there ss.

Why would you feel bad about some dykes not having their conspiracy to commit sodomy recognised as a marriage?

Absolutely awesome. No mercy for these leftist fuckers.

>he thinks marriage contracts are why exist
>he thinks the law on a marriage contract has anything do with the sanctity of a religious marriage ceremony
Newsflash: gay marriage ceremonies have always been legal, that is freedom of the religion

The argument is about contracts, not ceremony or religion

Mike "Unnatural compulsions, feel the convulsions" Pence

Asking the real questions here.

The majority of homosexual men sleep with men outside of their relationships. Fag marriage removes procreation and fidelity from the definition of marriage, making marriage completely meaningless. Fag marriage is just one campaign among many for the cultural marxists on the left who want to tear down any institution associated with traditional cultural practices of the west. These people love chaos and want to achieve that by tearing down institutions, the "patriarchy", etc.

I'd say these people never put the group before themselves. It's always about "me" and "my rights" and they don't care about the influence they have on others or on society. You can normalize trannies, degeneracy and some more but you just ruin everything else in the process too. They don't care.

This reminds me of immigration arguments: why the fuck would you want to import a shit ton of "bad luck" people into your stable, rich country? So they can destabilize it? Literally nobody wins anything from that. Poor 3rd world people benefit the most from white countries if they stay white. We're not third world yet we obviously benefit a lot from stable Western countries and a stable society in them. Why the fuck can't they understand that?

>be lib
>be faggot
>my scissoring buddy gets sick
>sick for awhile, slowly deteriorating
>not long to go on this earth
>its a wild ride
>better spend the last few months of my existence getting validation of my faggotry from the government

will best korea just fucking nuke us already?

Here's the problem. What is it that is actually BAD that happened to this couple? She died from cancer, she was never denied medical treatment or insurance, literally NOTHING bad happened that they can attribute to Pence's legislation. This cunt talks a lot about the "fear" that the insurance wouldn't pay, or that she couldn't visit her wife in hospice, yet there is NOWHERE in the arcticle that something bad ACTUALLY fucking happened. The cunt literally just used her dying wife to push a political agenda for imaginary issues that never actually manifested! Fuck you OP.

Link to the full article.

time.com/4576513/mike-pences-hateful-laws/

>The majority of homosexual men sleep with men outside of their relationships
As if you know jack shit about gay relationships, I bet you never spoke to a queer person in your life

Are you offended faggot?

I'm sure a leaf like yourself knows all about the gay.

They did a study on it once and monogamous fags do not actually exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=g12jMgjTGkk

>sanctity of a legal contract for ownership of property, including the woman

Why did they want their marriage to be recognized? Do they need the need the state's permission to hold hands on her deathbed?

Now more than ever, look at him he's got the perfect life. I'd love to be Mike pence.

>Faggot is dying
>COMPROMISE YOUR VALUES BECAUSE OF DYING FAGGOT, NOW
>No
>LOOK AT HOW HATEFUL THEY ARE

Fuck off, this is "pictures that'll make you say fuck having laws and shit" tier

youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY

Two lesbian women are NOT what i call a familly

Sounds like the one woman was in really bad shape and marriage allows the other partner to make medical decisions.

Is this grammatically correct or am I misreading it?

Go away moralfag

Err... so let me see if I understand this right.
Basically, you got a gay couple who wanted to get married and one of them was dying.
Instead of moving to a state where it was allowed or simply entering into a civil union which literally is just marriage with a different name.

Basically, instead of cherishing their last days together, they spent them fighting over semantics?
She seemed to be afraid for no reason that she would be denied emergency treatment without any basis on reality because some private gym didn't want to give them family membership because a couple doesn't make a family according to the manager?

Just seems to me that if these people are real, they are whiny fucks who simply refuse to try to live a happy life and they blame everyone else for them being miserable.

Remind me where in the constitution it says he's supposed to put his religion before his secular duty?

fuck off, sadiq

>Faggotry should not be tolerated in society on a strictly moral basis. Religious doctrine be damned.

>Normalizing degeneracy is absurdity.

Freedom isn't about what you deem to be moral--it's allowing people to freely do as they please as long as their rights don't infringe on the right of others. Don't like gay marriage? Don't get gay married.

Repubs are hypocrites. They want small government until it goes against their personal values.