Imagine

Imagine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

>Swede flag
>cuck post

Yep, checks out

Imagine being white
not thinking your genes are superior
but every leftard on the planet insists you do because they have no way to back up anything they believe

>defeated the entire establishment with a clever and well-executed campaign
>not superior

He would be handsome if he wasn't fat.

this is so fucking sad.

think is, i dont blame the kids, i blame the fathers for allowing their wives to let it get this far with the effeminication of their society.. like. ear rings.. moving around that pose is gay as shit..

ellinor is fucking red pilled in this situation. even the muslim is better, with a simple thumbs up..

>Defeats Establishment
>Trump fills cabinet with a legion of incompetent sycophants

Brain over looks.

Looks like he drinks a lot

OP is probably not a native Swede. Just some non-white with a chip on his shoulder.

>implying breitbart is fascist hahahahahah

How Sup Forums is Bannon? Is he ideologically close to Trump, or is he nazi hitler, like the lugenpresse keeps crying? Is he Kek's chosen?

imagine having his intelligence, leadership and thinking your genes are superior

also sven, go suck some muslim dicks you fucking retard.

Bannon isn't a white nationalist, he's an economic nationalist

I wonder what you will look like when you are 62, he actually looks pretty decent for his age.

Here's a shocker. People tend to stop looking as good when they get older.

hahaha he is old hahaha
old people = bad genes hurr durr

he was normal when young

>white nationalist
>employs Jews and homosexuals in top editor jobs at his company

really activates my almonds

someone post an edit with a typical nigger face

Breitbart was jew...

Swedes are honestly the best proof against white supremacy. But, white nationalism =/= white supremacy and only retards don't understand that.
Also, hes an economic nationalist. Nothing about race. Remember, jews are white too guys :^)

they're all controlled by jews. and of course they want you to say that, so nazis are dismissed.

but none of you want to live in neighborhoods with niggers and spics. so be mad all you want, you know the truth.

no white man, no civilization.

no white man, no police.
no white man, no safety.
no white man, no running water.
no white man, no medicine.
no white man, no protection.

in other words:
no white man, you're fucked.

because all around the world we see the proof.

and all the high and mighty moral talk in the world can't keep you from running to the white part of town.

I read somewhere that the show producers told the kids to act as the opposite gender. It would at least somewhat explain the cringe. Can anyone confirm this?

haha swedenstan go away mohammed

/fit/ spends their days discussing genetics. everyone there will tell you that his genetics are ok. he's just overweight.

My mom met breitbart

only bad jews are liberal sjw jews.. breitbart definatley wanst one of them.

imagine failing to grasp the distinction between american nationalism and white supremacy and displaying your logical fallacy as an image macro

>tfw kinda agree with this but also cant forget my own heritage
feels varg man

this

I imagine his dream collapsing in on itself, thanks to the legion of sycophantic incompetents chosen to carry out his agenda.

Imagine being the rape capital of europe and still thinking your opinion matters.

> win an election
> know you're going to be all over the media
> don't even fucking shave.

I'm sorry...but I can't respect him

He was involved in biosphere 2?

Jesus...the guys an idiot

Isnt this the newest fashion craze in brittain?

haha not to mention talking and thinking like that, so mentally and physically he is a defective white man and needs to be culled for the good of the race

There's a difference between a beard, designer stubble and "I just don't give a fuck anymore"

Why do people keep posting this, it turns me on then I feel bad about it

He looks like a fucking bum.

stfu whiny faggot you are worthless.

Sup Forums incarnate

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

Reinhard is right

this is not helping your case lol

I'm so glad Sup Forums is contained on this shitty website

One-posting is spam.

No. There were two other boys on the show and they didn't do that.