What was Sup Forums like on election night? Any screens?

What was Sup Forums like on election night? Any screens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479238516182.webm
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5byqng/hey_losers_sjws_of_reddit_how_does_our_dick_taste/
youtu.be/BC6ywY58RPY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have an archive, dipshit

Yeah I got a couple. It was a fucking shitstorm of powering up states, screaming at each other, and landslides of threads about red states.
It was truly great.

MAGA. Meme War Vet.

It was epic

Damnit OP,I hadn't watched this shit in days. Now I have to.

The night was dark and full of shitposts.

I was here when the very first results were coming in and it looked like Hillary was making early gains (in Florida etc) and there were a shitton of threads calling Sup Forums stupid, posting the crying Wojak with MAGA hats, and tons of trolling.worrying in the election threads themselves.

Then when it got close/Trump started winning I got too absorbed in watching the returns to come back here more than once or twice

i was on Styx's stream, this shit was unviewable.

the sound of liberals slitting their wrist could be heard nation wide

gib me dats cried as they spent the remainder of their food stamps knowing there would be no more next month

then i leveled up and equipped my new gear i had been hording

When PA and MI flipped, I was literally shaking. Literally. My hands were numb and everything. I had been demoralized for the previous month and thought a Clinton win was inevitable, but then I was spectacularly proven wrong.

There was a lot of early shilling, but most of them left once the big results came in.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meme War of 2016 veteran reporting.

I was exhausted after giving all my energy to Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. No night on Sup Forums will ever top it. We fucking did it lads.

>watching Trump and Hillary sway between the smallest possible margins in Florida

shitposting at critical mass

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

>YOU WILL NEVER DO ANOTHER "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" THREAD AGAIN.
FUCK THIS IS PAIN ON A NEW LEVEL.

\O/

it was fun, festivities and thanks all around, the asspain we saw was even better

>Tfw deleted my browser history so I can no longer relive that fateful day
Firefox doesn't hide the history somewhere does it?...

it was hilarious

I was having a heart attack when clinton was ahead in Florida.

It was a bloody battle but in the end we won.

oh yes. we were giving trump our power so he can win. and it worked. those were glorious times.

kek this.
LOTS OF THIS.
Every thread. At least 4 threads (that I saw) of AHHHHH'S and lots and lots of caps lock.

It was glorious.
>mfw

fucking high test
I wish I had a pepe mask

I tried to avoid chan for fear of viruses being spread to kill pepe computers.

But I did get on once and did not notice much more shilling or shitposting than usual, figured ctr was just lazy at that point.

I was afraid to check the results, I knew id find out within a few days once the votes were all counted up. Figured soros was going to rig the election anyway.

But then around 1am I heard in the distance down the street... some people rooting "Trump! Trump!"

promptly went and masterbated to crispy out of excitement

Florida was the only time I got worked up. After that he'd won.

Was sitting in a Discord, drinking beer while watching the results roll in.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479238516182.webm

/tg/ was moving so fast, I was on when florida was coming thru....orders we're being given out to focus our energy on florida then to NC, etc... We were giving all the praise to Kek we could give. Florida was a fuckin roller coast if I ever been on one. Luckily i ate an edible and was drinking brews with some m8s to take the edge off but WEW FUCKIN LAD

>Before 8 PM
>DRUMF WILL LOSE
>I WASN'T REGISTERED TO VOTE
>SAY IT WITH ME MADAM PRESIDENT

>after 8 PM
>State color + lyrics
>send your energy to X country
>NYTimes speedometer

Those where the main big threads.

Shitposting on a scale I haven't seen since ZimZam got let off

YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB AND FAKE AND GAY AND SAGE FOR NOT BEING HERE WHEN IT HAPPENED

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

LEL JK

IT WAS FUCKING AWESOMEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEE

I DONT CARE IF I EVER COME DOWNNNN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HIGH ENERGY
>HIGH ENERGY
HIGH ENERGY
>HIGH ENERGY

I was busy with the Pizza threads but watching the news at the same time. That shit was a fucking shitstorm. NBC kept trying to figure out how clinton could win. At one point, that dude that's been there for decades starts sifting through papers like HOW THE HELL CAN WE STILL WIN. It was priceless. They cut that broadcast before he won Pennsylvania, and I think it's because they were tired and you could clearly see that they were getting upset.

That's how it went down. The shills scattered like roaches once Florida and North Carolina fell.

Never thought I'd see Sup Forums blow a collective load bigger than ZimZam, but Trump Victory Night did it.

It was insane. I was shitposting in the stickied thread all night and at one point CTR just quit posting. All the shills just left for a few hours once it became clear that Hillary was done.

> FOX CALLS OHIO FOR TRUMP
> BUT LEAD IN NORTH CAROLINA SLIPPING

> GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY BROS

> super saiyan.gif

Gets me every time.

>when Hillary sent that pedo Podesta out at 2 am to tell all her sad supporters to leave

archive 4 plebs is ur friend

Who here stayed up way too late for Trump's victory speech?

Thats amazing...

Does anyone have one with PA in the "how many layers of irony" meme?

Anybody remember Florida and Pennsylvania kept going back and forth it was crazy times

Started out slow with CTR shilling, until the media couldn't keep on lying with any real conviction. Watching the NYT prediction tracker flip was great.

After that, it was all shitposting and meme magic empowering states to go red, lots of all caps and reporting in. It was very fast and very high energy, much like the Trump campaign itself.

I don't know why OP missed it.

the first time i saw these dials they were already showing trump with >95% chance of winning

i thought it had to have been a mistake since there were so many states left

I couldn't stop laughing, I loved every minute, as I watched the TYT stream, the cockroach squirmed, the harpy bleated, the whole nine yards, I couldn't stop laughing from their tears, they all cried, I laughed, we helped meme the greatest president into office of all time.

You know it actually wasn't as big of a shitstorm as I thought it would be.
The site was still near unusable but I've seen it in worse. Was still a good week.

All you really need to describe it.

me

There u go user

As a quote by some British user "it was good, good day".

best night since zimmerman. best night ever.

>yfw CNN says 'a year from now we might be reporting on the wall'

I just realized this is trump-pepe pointing, i aways thought it looked like he was wearing avolaid shirt and had a backpack carried by one arm

This song still makes me grin like a motherfucker.

Caught you, Baron.

>newfags spoonfeeding newfags

Sage

Florida was the most intense. It went back and forth, back and forth. What a night!

Checked

Yea I dropped 3-4 spirit bombs that night. Shit was crazy.

Been here for 8 years. Not lying when I say that it was the MOST explosive night, time, biggest moment of Sup Forums's history to this date. It was special, a thing of history.

I don't think anything will top the under dog with a 10/1 chance of winning supported by a irish bagpipe marching band board coming out on top.

>when the NYT Odometer hits 88% you're going to see some serious shit

That entire night was a wild ride my dudes. Shills started off strong, but fucked off real quick once they saw the writing on the wall. The funnest part was watching TYT live stream their tears. Most exciting was watching Florida flip like 10 times from red to blue back to red.

I haven't had an adrenaline rush like that in a long time.

Some soldiers were in hospital recovering from the frontline battles.

Me. I took off from work the next day.

THERE WAS A LEDDIT SUBLEDDIT WITH A NAME GOING LIKE "THE MELTDOWN" OR SOME SHIT.

IT HAD THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF LEFTARDS GLOATING ABOUT CTR POSTS IN Sup Forums (((SHOWING))) PANIC.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME
>DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME

I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE DELUSIONAL RETARDS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5byqng/hey_losers_sjws_of_reddit_how_does_our_dick_taste/
This was the top post on reddit when he won

I did, but I'm on the west coast so it wasn't that bad. I had to be at work the next morning at five, but I was still riding high from the election so it didn't matter.

It was one of the best nights of my life

Exercising my arm

what makes it funny is that legacy media is turning the spotlight on places like this as if it's going to scare people away. this is a chan, CNN. the reason that your attempt at "exposing the alt-right" fails is because we are the majority. we have power and influence, we assemble in a way that can't be buried.anyone can join us. you can't divide us with race or age. we mobilize under ideology (((cnn))), you are done. we will expose you.you've been protecting the pedophiles and now we're dropping pizzagate bitch

the_meltdown

youtu.be/BC6ywY58RPY

was here all night, absolute shitstorm at times but when it was all done and announced it was incredible. will never forget the stickied 'never come down' victory song

>the_meltdown

My gratitude burguer.

>It changed theme for shillary.
top kek

>When Pennsylvania flipped

Lots of laughs were had and we drank a many tears of the liberal variety

It was phenomenal. I'm still convinced that I'm like one of three people that voted Trump in Allegheny County.

To know that a Mongolian bukkake discussion chatlog helped divert WW3 and elect the God-Emporer was perhaps one of our greatest achievements.

Yes - Roundabout was put on auto-play too, though I don't know which song was played first.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

not going to lie it was probably the funniest night i've ever experienced on Sup Forums. the stories, the memes and the comradery as the CTR shills were in full panic mode after Trump won Florida was honestly breathtaking. proud to have witnessed it.

That's fucking great

/r/ing the video from the sticky, I forgot to save it. I really liked the song...

Between Brexit and Trump's night, Sup Forums will never be the same for me.
>crashing the EU with no survivors when?

>when liberals immediately double down on identity politics upon losing
not sure why i expected anything different but it's funny as fuck

We still have Le Pen in France

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>when liberals immediately double down on identity politics upon losing

Yep. Pic related.

I had to sleep through it because I was worn out from the day.

I like to think I fought the good fight for him on the astral plane.

Fuck, who knows, if sacred digits anoint my post, this whole victory might've hinged on my literal dreams.