What cartoon would you recommend to someone with depression?

>Plot twist
"Someone" is me.

Attached: 1521504572136.jpg (720x398, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFDKWbg2xjg
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/9-Dollars-99-Cents/Movie?id=58801
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=PFDKWbg2xjg

i recommend comics for someone with depression, is it useful?

Adventure Time for the weird moments and trippy episodes

SVTFOE for something upbeat

ReBoot Original for an interesting story

Amby & Dexter to relieve your earliest memories

Any one of these would be great, but make a list of a few of them and you'd be all ready.
I hope you get better user.

Attached: That Feel.jpg (653x490, 21K)

Not OP but yes, please

>Adventure Time for the weird moments and trippy episodes
>SVTFOE for something upbeat
AT only made me more depressed when it got more sad and bad. Star vs is also depressing to watch now seeing how they ruined sgar and other characters in the latest season.

How were they ruined? The story seems good to me

I'm far from depressed these days but Hey Arnold is for the healing, OP. I highly recommend you to watch it even if you think you remember well what the episodes were about.

Lolirock was a lot of fun. Cute girls doing cute thing and making music all while saving the world. Featuring magical girl transformations all animated by the French!
Also on that note, its an amazing tv show but after you finish it it might must make your depression worse but Wakfu is incredible.

Attached: 7f45caf9b59253846de113696159a160.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

Star isnt bubbly anymore, star and marco are separated for most of the season, she dates tom, and the episodes arent the fun episodic ones anymore and are just snore inducing.

>All star superman by grant mossiron
>Freakangels by warren ellis
>the sculptor by scott mccloud

Attached: bridge-3.jpg (690x1000, 278K)

>Freakangels by warren ellis
That was my jam when I was in high school, too bad Sup Forums never talks about it.
I wanted to be like Connor once I grew up.

Attached: 2007-07-27-promo3.jpg (750x1100, 189K)

Attached: kys.jpg (608x1070, 817K)

It helped me in many things, It was one of the few things that I manage to touch on what was the path of my adolescence to my adultes

Was suicide by handgun some epidemic back in the days that so many cartoons wanted to make jokes about it?

The sculptor was just okay. Considering how it ends, it probably isn't the best for someone with depression.

I was going to recommend the goon, but I really do not know if that would make someone feel less depressed or want to kill himself more

PPG because cuteness drives away depression.

knowing nuPPG exists might bring it back though

Attached: go to bed.png (2322x1580, 1.95M)

Steven Universe, unironically. Comfy, optimistic show.

If it cured depression why did Craig look like he hadn't slept since the late 90s?

Attached: CMCC.jpg (1944x2488, 3.29M)

Bojack Horseman if you want to look at Depression in the eye and test your mind's resolve against it.
Camp Camp if you want a less direct way of being told 'it's okay'.
I can't think of one which fits 'diving straight into your Depression so hard it loops back to happiness', but it's probably there, somewhere. Do avoid When the Wind Blows.

For a good time

Attached: Wander_over_Yonder_poster.jpg (1024x1499, 156K)

Well, I guess it's anime, but it's relevant.

Any series by Masaaki Yuasa. All of this works (save for Devilman) are about the celebration of being alive and how great and powerful it is. Along with great messages, his art style-range is amazing and has extremely unorthodox animation.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x283, 974K)

Rimba Racer

oh- especially his movie "Mind Game". Super uplifting and amazing.

Attached: G78m.gif (500x213, 299K)

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/9-Dollars-99-Cents/Movie?id=58801

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-28-17h01m43s525.png (1920x1040, 1.15M)

The Horse Show
Adventure Time (seasons 1-4 ONLY)
Any show from 90's Cartoon Network