As an Iranian who grew up dreaming about the American dream and didn't get to move there because Merkel was easier...

As an Iranian who grew up dreaming about the American dream and didn't get to move there because Merkel was easier, I just wanted to thank you Americans for prolonging the American spirit for few more years, whenever I remember that we memed a freedom loving troll into the office I smile

YOur welcome!

Thanks based Persian. I hope you don't mind that there may or may not be a regime change in Iran sometime in the next 4-40 years.

You Persians are the only guys in the middle east i like and respect. Why are you all caught up in this muslim bs when your culture extends 1000 years before?

After MAGA we'll make Iran nuclear. Stay safe, my aryan friend.

This

Not really. Don't like their shit sounding language tbfh

You idiot, I'm quite sure if homo sapiens were to invade Sassanids and Romans would have fought them shoulder to shoulder

And thanks for giving me my girlfriend Iran :>)

I wonder why he deleted?

>tfw an Iranian is more welcome than a Jew

R A R E
A
R
E

Your women are to die for and always hated the Arabs in the UAE compared to Iranians.

Wtf are you saying, you retard? Sassanids and Romans were/are both homo sapiens.

I don't know, it's the biggest mystery, my grandparents were from historically non-religious areas so I grew up in a totally atheistic surrounding. You should not forget that Iranians invented their own fake version of Islam(Shia) to not interbreed with Arabs and it worked very well, up to this day you would never see a Shia suicide bomber, they want money and that's it, unlike let's say Sunni Saudi/Qataris.
I'm very happy that my grandfather died before Isis takes off, it would have saddened him, he used to say: Islam is the cancer and Muhammad was a pedophile liar

Nope they were homo sapien sapiens

>You Persians are the only guys in the middle east i like and respect
You haven't met secular Syrians.

Someday we shall put the sword through the hearts of the tazi lizard eaters and destroy the lies of the servant of Ahriman, Muhammad.

Yeah they are pretty based. My cello teacher was one, ended up moving back to Prague before the shit show.

Secular or Christian/Chaldean Syrians and Iraqis are great

Yes sadly they speak Arabic but they have always been part of the greater Iran

My grand pappy used to say the same thing :'(

Persian girls are fucking hot