That pic is what went wrong.

ugly, dying, liar.

Everything. Don't forget it.

she played it safe by relying on obongo's legacy

>what went wrong

More like what didn't go wrong.

Here's your problem

>What went wrong?
George Soros pulled the plug on her because he realised anyone dumb enough to be involved in an email scandal is not fit to be the president. Scuppered by Jews

the media
turns out they live in the same bubble they created
reality bites, eh?

Absolutely nothing.

and South Park calls Trump the nostalgia candidate

>Oh, right, the treason

The better question
> What was right?

For all their education, liberals aren't so smart after all, apparently

Everything.
From angering Sanders supporters, to the media not giving a fuck going full pravda and redpilling most of their audience. Collapsing on 9/11 was probably what killed her chances.

>being an unelectable cunt

Criminal, Benghazi, flip-flopping views, and the Clinton name

Dems could have picked ANY other woman and put her up instead of Clinton and she would have swept it.
Literally all she had to do was be female and just be happy pro-everyone mrs goodfeels

not pandering to the white working class. If she did that more she'd have a landslide.

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?

Warren could've won
Sanders too
Who's another?

Because more people get their news online than from newspapers, I think CTR was pivotal in causing her defeat.

Why? Because they framed the election as a battle between White men and the various groups Hillary represented. This inspired us to spam Twitter, etc. with stuff that caused her downfall.

Literally no Democrat had a chance except maybe Sanders, and it'd be a long shot.

Trump won the second he descended that escalator, because the American people wanted an anti-Establishment figure who focused on foreign policy and trade. Anyone who tried to toe the status quo would have lost.

Nevermind that most other Democrats wouldn't have had nearly the corrupt resources that Hillary did, so they'd likely do even worse.

She was and still is a bitch.

Comey got red-pilled

>“If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

>“Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

>“Just get that [Fucking dog] out of my way,” said to Secret Service K-9 handler.

>“Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

>“Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

>“You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

>“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

>“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

She's fucking psychotic, that's what went wrong. Such a nasty woman.

Not enough botox

Fake news sites. Fake news sites everywhere.

We got sick of seeing shit like this

Those colorful pantsuits. The horror, the horror

>Nevermind that most other Democrats wouldn't have had nearly the corrupt resources that Hillary did, so they'd likely do even worse.
You're right about this. But it only happened because clinton had nothing to sell but fearmongering about her oponent. We should take a look at her campaign, it was probably one of the biggest most effective massive brainwashings in history, there's some merit to that.

The more you lie, the more lies you gotta tell to keep that first lie alive.

Literally everything that could.

Nothing. Everything went to plan desu

You can fool some of of the people all of the people all of the time... ect.

she only had 2 terms as a senator (4 years) and she couldnt get re-elected

but the left thought he whats the worst that could happen its not like she was thrown out of the government for incompetence while secretary of state right

i dont get it?

I get the impression that she acts very differently off camera than she does on. And people picked up on the fakeness of it all.

Hillary is a born loser. Trump is a born winner! Yin and yang is what happened.

>What went wrong.
She tried to be a lying cheating whore in the information age.

Sucks to be her, maybe she should have just tried being honest.
oh....

Wrong pic, OP.

>What went wrong?
Everyone hated her, even her team and family.

She didn't get re-elected because she became Secretary of State. The question is why did she become Secretary of state and why did she get fired?

Nice shop, shill.

Her only demographic was entitled women and mentally ill Tumblr users. She didn't appeal to anyone else. She didn't appeal to most minorities, she didn't appeal to working class women and she didn't appeal to anyone in rural areas.

She literally only appeals to inner-city liberals in New York and California.

I guess you could blame Wikileaks and the FBI but only a small minority of people engaged in the election even knew about that.

It's plausible Sander's MIGHT have won.

Warren never stood a chance.

Reid/Pelosi are ALMOST as corrupt as Clinton.

SoS is more prestigious and gave media spotlight to shape a future run (2016)

a non-plebiscite pudendum

Is her middle name Rodham because she hammed bills rod so hard

kys

She failed to reach out to all the community's and thought she could win by bribing mexicans with tacos

Dishonest tactics
Over-zealous smear campaigns against Trump
Questionable history as Secretary of State.
Careless towards top secret information.

Do you really need to fucking ask?

Rodham is her maiden name

youtube.com/watch?v=KAy5T4sE_Cs

Everything

Genuinely curious to any latino/hispanic Sup Forums members that are U.S. citizens...

A.) Pro-Tump immigration policies
B.) Pro-Clinton immigration policies

The fuck is with that video?

>propaganda

2 terms as senator 4 years
American education, everyone

People didn't vote for her.
Is it not that simple?

She has a scripted public personality
I just wanted to post my favorite cat

Literally nothing went wrong you fucking retard

Hillary's cunt smells of rancid ketchup