Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

lol

>You scared?
Of commie basement nerds?

Literally shaking famalam.

Fear requires something to be afraid of. Communists aren't even human so it's like being afraid of roaches, only the weak and the mentally ill are scared of them

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

I've got the US pegged in the destabilization phase

Literally shaking rn, I can't even right now.

Nah.

Where are the riots shields with Hello Kitty on them?

Only afraid you are gonna shoot up a local school.
Beta faggots

NO, BRING IT YOU COMMIE BASTARD

The revolution will be fought online with memes not bullets

I'm afraid of these 6 virgin nerds.

>only one magazine per person
>effeminate pansies holding poorfag rifles
>non-threatening posture

nah

>2 women and 2 homosexuals with AMD65s who have never shot them
>No earpro

Uh. No.

I thought covering your face whilst open carrying a firearm was illegal.

Yeah so much. oooh. Spooky.

The only thing about this that scares me is that kids are growing up without this kind of faggotry beaten out of them already.

>make racists afraid again
Again?
Were you guys ever afraid?

Nope, I'm down to play.

Seriously, I can't stop cringing to this fucking picture.

Could any of them actually manage to keep the gun steady and fire at a target for more than 5 seconds? I doubt it.
The fucking guy in the middle would probably pass out after a 10 meter sprint with body armour.

I would very much like to take those guns from you, that female looks quite rapeable too.

Are AKs the fedoras of guns?

Those people would be scared of me, not that you'll believe me on a message board :)

I'd so love to purge this cancerous ideology

WTF I am afraid now

Non Rhode island residents,please send this like some hate on his kikebook page

So are they going to start shooting white people in the streets and claim they're simply upholding the peace? Richly ironic if so, but I suspect that the irony will be so fucking lost on them that they couldn't find it with the entirety of the NSA helping them.

No. Hype as fuck. But scared ... Of what? We do that shit for fun... They are actively trying to intimidate... With bright fucking red. Holy shit. Please... Pleeeeeeease

Fucking commies.

Scared? I'm downright terrified.
Terrified I might not get the chance to fuck one of those faggots up. I'd love to get one of those face masks just as a trophy.

Literally shaking

Azov are Jew cucks

Trigger happy for Sup Forums!

Not sure about that anymore they went full retard shooting at Kievs internal security forces.

On the contrary. I'm patiently waiting.

Yeah, you fascists better watch out!!!

I'm scared of laughing and choking on my dinner. You should post this over on /k/. Most in flyover states would send their wives out to take care of this bunch.

Uh-oh!

It's already there. Please don't spam it.

Is that a FAMAS?

of the stupidity

>Communist
>Guns

Pick one.

No, But one thing that really bothers me is that AK with no Top Hand guard attached to the gas port.

Might be prove that it won't actually shoot bullets but airsoft pellets.

Who you calling a jew bootlicker.

>2016
>engaging the enemy head on
It's almost as if Antifa wants to lose.
Imagine if a sniper posted up in that complex behind them, he could pick at least 2 of them off easily.

It's a real AKM pattern rifle. It's an AMD65. Arguably the worst semi automatic rifle ever made. I doubt hes ever shot it.
>No reloads
>No earpro
I would PAY good money to get into a gunfight with that faggot.

This

Whoops. Wrong pic from my G3 folder

lolz those are fucking airsoft guns

Wow a bunch of liberal pussies being liberal pussies but with guns. So terrified OP.

no

Lose some weight Boss, and learn to run with that rifle. Even a marksman is battle fodder if he can't move.

Typical Dominican nigger.

as always, underrated

That one "thing" (?) on the far right of your picture is really trying to get that anime hair look down.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Jesus Christ...the cringe here....

>burn Israel.

wtf I love AntiFa now!

that looks gay as shit

I bet those guns are fake and if they're the real those nerds have no ideas how to use them

LOL.

Right wing basment nerds have better tech.

Dindus guns go off half the time.

I have guns, you have twitter and a flag of a failed movement

See you in Jan 20 faggots

The faster white people becomes scared of this scum, the more likely they are to accept solutions. So I would say, not scared enough.

Beer can guy is that you?

You lot aren't even worth gassing

holy shit i didn't even see him back there

he's like the guy standing in the corner at a party

True cowards cover their faces. They're the ones who are actually afraid. They're attempting to take away the humanity and identity as a person and instead create an image, but it just isn't working. lol pussies

>can afford auto rifle
White privilege

If only fit would rub off on you as much as k has.
Shadilay

Nope.

Waiting patiently for you retards to blow the starting whistle.

Dis gon be gud.

Them lefties think guns are a symbol to be feared. So much that they try to scare you with plastic assault rifles. I am pissin my pants. WHAT IF THE PLASTIC IS TOXIC TO THE SOIL! ENRIRONMENALISTS KILL!

Not really. What are they going to do, start shooting people? Nah.

The only comeback the alt right can muster is "stop doing to us what we did to you!"

>doesn't believe in 2nd amendment
>still owns guns

KEK

>more worried about looking "scary" than being effective
>slings around opposite shoulder
>wearing big thick gloves
>woman/numale standing timidly with arms crossed, not at the ready

these people are not ready for a firefight

Sup Forums is truly a pathetic place

Guns aren't scary. Plus these faggots couldn't shoot straight if they tried.

As if it hasn't been since late 2006.

9/11 was a major trend setter for American mentality and culture, the wear started to show about November 2006, and really strung up during the recession.

I think at least Trump's the alcohol we needed to rub the infection dead.

and, just because they find people carrying guns scary, doesn't mean all of us do. there's always someone carrying a gun around here... it's normal

Where was this?

When was this?

Links?

>Scared of some faggots who don't have the balls to show their faces
All they are doing is making it easier for me to shoot at them since I will be shooting a target that sticks out on my sights. Only dipshits wear clothing with bright colors.

Praise kek.

So delicate.

>Hey nazi basement nerds
>You scared?

Not a nazi.

Every single thing about that picture tells me there is zero combat experience. I mean none.

Honestly, I don;t think I would even have to drop one but the rest would have their arms up the moment it happened.

They've never killed an animal let alone an aggressive human.

They are playing with fire though.

You pick up a gun in politics, then you better be prepared to die bleeding out because someone else will to and the right unfortunately for these larpers, particularly in the US is heavily armed and heavily exposed to combat.

I think they will be dead or in jail within 12 months.

Stupid kids.

BTW the hammer and sickle for a lot of people from different countries a symbol of terror and death.

Stupid children

>Only dipshits wear clothing with bright colors.

Shush. No helping them.

>Scared of some faggots who don't have the balls to show their faces
M8, gain some self awareness.
And there's nothing wrong with hiding your face, just not with that retarded mask.

wrong, i hope more larping leftards try stunts like these... they have no idea how to play it cool and are so frail that merely appearing at protests they run the risk of breaking their necks

>afraid to show their faces

really makes you think, comrade

>backwards grip
LOL

Nope,not skeered at all.Them there commieyounest hipster kids will drop their guns and run to their Safe Spaces when the first shots are fired at them.

NAH

Yeah.. who needs peripheral vision.

The Alamo Patriots Brigade of the Lions Guard are coming for you Hipster Loudmouths.And hell,we wont even need our shootin irons,just throwin a firecracker in yer general direction will have you fellers pissin in yer skinny jeans.

Please they are cowards. Their masks are only there to hide their fucking faces when their who goal is to look tough but fail at it miserable because, all I see is a great background to unload my toy. They aren't wearing masks because, of paramilitary applications. They are wearing it because, they are faggots.

Fucking based

>tfw your mom wouldn't let you bring your gun and no one wants to share theirs
>tfw you got the wrong color balaclava
>tfw your skinny jeans accentuate your klinefelters sindrome

they call themselves the austin red guards.

They are a group of larping maosist children who hand out tampons and argue with each other about who will be dear leader

www facebook com/redguardsaustin/