What does Sup Forums think of Moral Orel? Call me retarded but I don't think I've EVER seen this hellhole mention...

What does Sup Forums think of Moral Orel? Call me retarded but I don't think I've EVER seen this hellhole mention, let alone discuss it. I just saw every episode and think it's some very good stuff.

Attached: moral orel.png (818x646, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/text/"Moral Orel"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youre retarded, there were constant doscussions when it was running and intermittent threads every couple weeks. this hellhole tends to discuss things they dont like because its harder to pick apart things that are good.

I will be honest, after reading the leaked season 3 script I'm kind of glad it cut off where it did, its a shame we didint see more of grandpa puppington but the writing was all over the place.

It's enjoyable as long as you take it with a grain of salt and not have the mindset of 'god religious people are so stupid'. Lutheran btw and has family sort-of like this (especially that puppy episode).

It's fantastic. But people don't know how to talk about good media without just gushing. It doesn't get talked about on Sup Forums because there's nothing to nitpick.

You can only discuss a finished show so many times. The general consensus is it's a very well done show that despite it's abrupt cancellation, ended in a good place with a satisfying conclusion.

Man, I'd give anything for an episode of any show to stick with me like the Grounded episode. Orel's near death montages were fantastic.

The show didn't drag on and it had a real sweet ending. It definitely ended just right.

Just saw the first episode and I have no fucking clue what's going on, I sorta get the point follow the message not the word for word but I don't get how it even got to that point it needed to be pointed out like that.

The show really picks up by the end of season 2, where it becomes more of a drama about the various characters.

really love it and too good for having his own thread.

>Call me retarded but I don't think I've EVER seen this hellhole mention, let alone discuss it
Sup Forums was crazy for it, like, 5 years ago.

>Never mentioned on Sup Forums
Either you are new or you absolutely ignored everything about it.
>Worst Dad threads
>Bojack threads
>Was he wrong? threads
It crops up from time to time.

Guess I'm retarded then.

I browse Sup Forums a few times a day, there's like a Moral Orel thread once a week.

Usually along the lines of "How was it so good?"

It's really good, I have all the DVDs and watch them once in a while when I'm depressed.

It's weird. I've come here pretty often, but apparently it's only when there are no threads on it.

>Moral Orel? Call me retarded but I don't think I've EVER seen this hellhole mention, let alone discuss it
We have this thing called an Archive:
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/"Moral Orel"/

We have morel oral threads all the time....

Hey man, you're fine by me. People go "We have an archive for a reason" but if I wanted to browse an archive that gets deleted and lost every year to see old content i have no participation in the discussion on I'd do that.

I only browse archived stuff on live talkback threads i missed while rewatching the content.

Next time tho, try not prefacing any post you make with "I never see it on X" on Sup Forums. Because the nolives that have discussed literally every single thing to death here will remind you of how many times they've discussed it.

>Hey man, you're fine by me.
>Of course I'm clearly a colossal faggot who should gargle Drain-O
>But, still. "who loves ya, Baby?"

>>Of course I'm clearly a colossal faggot who should gargle Drain-O

Please tell me how much time you've wasted browsing the archive. How many stupid threads you've looked back on and seen on Sup Forums when half the reason to browse this god forsaken hellhole is the live discussion it brings on you? If I wanted archives I'd just go read fucking greentext screencaps.

You got to turn the other cheek!
OW!!
Turn the other cheek!
OW!!
Show them how strong you are by simply acting weak!
OW!!

>I NEVER SEE Sup Forums THREADS
I've never seen Morel Orel but I see threads about it at least once a week.

I still see people discuss it every few months. OP is either lying, new, or not paying attention.

The first is most likely, since to get a thread started here it helps to be in your face.

One of the best shows ever to hit cartoon network. The last season got a bit much, but it was still great.

We have Moral Orel threads all the time

How about just make the thread instead of complaining it wasn't already made for you?

>I will be honest, after reading the leaked season 3 script I'm kind of glad it cut off where it did, its a shame we didint see more of grandpa puppington but the writing was all over the place.

I thought the same fucking thing. I read the Myspace scripts years ago and it was put together like a Fanfiction.

That being said, Beforel Orel seemed somewhat interesting. I thought the special was good enough to be picked up.

Because I do NOT want to spoil people at all.
This show is worth it.

It's one of Adult Swim's more underrated shows, though it doesn't get really good until near the end of season 2.

It's one of the few shows that Sup Forums unanimously likes.