Say something nice about him

Say something nice about him.

I'll start - I love him and he is truly an inspiration. For everyone, especially young people. He has fixed our economy and his dedication to progressive values is amazing. So vibrant and full of energy. Oh my god Justin Trudeau is so awesome ooooohhh yeeeeeaaaaaahhh oh fuck yeah it feels so good just typing this oh my god.

Your turn, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFzdBdXLAq0
youtube.com/watch?v=nXUGMntxWRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice hair tho

he's a nice faggot

He will die in the end.

He's shut his faggot mouth about this election, albeit some passive-aggressive jabs

At least he isn't a woman.

Pathetic bait, he nose dove our economy lower than1935 and most of even the farthest left leaning millennials and immigrants have nothing good to say about him.

White.

A

he is good at disposing of infant corpses.

>fixed our economy

NOW THIS IS SHITPOSTING

newfag!

He is very photogenic. That about all I can say...

Allow me to correct myself:
White heterosexual male.
>fuck off lgbtqueers

He isn't a jew.

Women seem to think he's cute

And in the end, what's economic stability compared to women's eye-candy

he has great form assaulting this woman for opposing his forced euthenasia program
SHOCK: Trudeau elbows female MP so hard she has to leave ...
Video for justin trudeau elbows woman
▶ 0:58
youtube.com/watch?v=cFzdBdXLAq0

>BREAKING: Justin Trudeau divorced, says he is ultimately "happy to be standing up for Canadian values of open love"

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and former wife,previously named Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau and now named Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau-Zaman, were officially divorced on Tuesday. Yet, neither of the two hold hard feelings against each other.

>In a Skype video interview session with the CBC, Prime Minister Trudeau expresses his feelings of sadness, yet also making clear that he holds no regret.

>"Let me make it very clear. I am incredibly saddened by the separation with Sophie, and it wounds my heart every time I think about it. Yet, if you ask me if I am overall happy or sad, I would have to say that I am happy. I am happy to be standing up for Canadian values of open love, to love whoever you want, whenever you want," said Trudeau.

>Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau-Zaman, three days after the divorce, held a wedding with her new partner, Muhammad Zaman. The wedding was very large scale, with twenty-thousand attendees. When Trudeau was asked if he knew that a wedding was planned, he responded that he completely did not know as she kept it a secret from him.

>"It was amazing! It must have taken many months to prepare for in advance, but she didn't tell me a thing! Make no mistake, I was at the front row cheering my new best friend Sophie as she kissed her well-deserved lover Zaman."

>Muhammad Zaman came to Canada as a Syrian refugee in January 2016. He has committed numerous crimes during his first year in Canada including thefts, rapes, and one murder of an indigenous woman. Most of his crimes were pardoned by the Supreme Court after ruling that Zaman was unacquainted with Canadian culture and did not know how to behave appropriately. Moreover, his wife Sophie has forgiven him of all past misdeeds.

>"My husband is a kind and sweet man who would never truly mean to harm anyone. I fell in love with him at first sight," said Sophie.

>shuts down tarsands and sets Alberta on fire soon after being elected

An absolute madman.

>Warning: This article contains graphic imagery and coarse language (censored where appropriate).

>BREAKING: Central Asian Detonates Vest in Vancouver City Centre, Trudeau Strengthens Loving Not Policing

>An Central Asian man detonated an explosive-filled vest in Vancouver City Centre, killing 15 people and injuring 17. Witnesses claim that they heard the man shout "A****u Ak**r".

>"The noise was far louder than any traditional Aboriginal drum," said a witness who did not want her name stated.

>A UBC sociologist Richard Greensberg chimed in on this "horrific incident" as an "obvious terrorist attack carried out by white Christian men".

>"A****u Ak**r means, in English, 'God is great'," said Greensberg, "This can only refer to the Christian God."

>In response to this catastrophe, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stated that he will "double the state's efforts for the good of the citizen", though in a more unusual way.

>"The dark ages of Stephen Harper have long since gone away. We are past the point of punishing people because that just acts as a barrier for acceptance. No, I call upon all Canadians, both our police and the citizens, to show double the love to migrants as before. It is only through this way that terrorism can truly be stopped. Less law enforcement, more love," said Trudeau.

>C**servative leader R*na Ambr*se criticized Trudeau's words as "id*otic, uncompr*hensible and downright su*c*dal".

>"Canada has and is facing the very real threat of terrorism. Love won't get through to them. Only force," said Ambr*se.

>In response to the statement by Ambr*se, the RCMP have arrested and charged her for hate crime including bigotry, xenophobia, and white pride.

Uh, Yes he is he is an ISLAMIC JEW

He's a great example of what not to do.

He's a faggot and you know it

At least he isn't my leader.

Are there more of these?

>Canadian trolls enemies with Canadian-flag posters
Quebec flags when?

He legalized weed

gasp
He's lebanese?

he has soft hands

He helped me get my part time job at 7/11

He sells alot of children
youtube.com/watch?v=nXUGMntxWRg

religions are not races nor are races religions what the fuck ?

O Canada!
Our home on Native land!
True multisexual love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see xers rise,
The True East free of hate!
From far and plus-sized,
O Canada, we make peace for thee.
Allah keep our land borders open and free!

He fixed our economy?

This must be a troll.

He permitted his wife to cheat on him, thereby winning in the relationship.

If he weren't a complacent leftist fucktard co-opted by the globalists he might actually be a nice guy. Not a real leader anyway, his policy is instructed to him by him team of (((advisors))).

He better not fuck up the weed thing I want to retire my weed stocks

He isn't his father.

Ran a hell of a campaign desu

I'd love a Quebec flag.

I wish I could trust this tree of a man.

>ficed our economy
>fixed our economy
>fixed our econpmy

You made me rage OP, you win.

Oy vey! He's a very good shabbos goy