Could a cartoon with a main character who has a Kirby/Megaman type ability to get powers based on what song/genre they...

Could a cartoon with a main character who has a Kirby/Megaman type ability to get powers based on what song/genre they listen to work?

pic not related

Attached: Serious Daffy.jpg (250x243, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFpUdUoz5-0
youtube.com/watch?v=VjR7JZbdONs
youtube.com/watch?v=wc4efVi25Zc
youtu.be/6sNzSscxKY8?t=212
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now I've got your power!

That's actually a shockingly good idea user you really shouldn't have posted it.

ehh I dont have the skills to use it anyway.

have em also get a henshin wardobe change based on the song or the genre of music.

>Now I wonder what Don't Stop Me Now would do.

Juggernaut powers, my man! You can just keep running, and nothing's gonna stop you...

>Not basing it on songs they sing and using those same songs for fight choreography.

Attached: 1408162382191.gif (300x169, 2.96M)

the answer is yes. they would need a bard or an orchestra to follow them around and jokes about people in the orchestra dying would abound because it would change or diminish the hero's/heroine's powers depending on which instruments are lost

don't let them karoake. they'll turn in to a villain. jigglypuff sends its enemies to sleep and then pounds them. it's like rape.

>the more hype the song the stronger he gets
youtube.com/watch?v=SFpUdUoz5-0
>later seasons have a remix of the previous powers
youtube.com/watch?v=VjR7JZbdONs

Attached: 1448593777555.gif (533x300, 2.19M)

what about having a music player in hand with a wheel, with fine memory on the entire list of songs in their player?

>character plays Night on Bald Mountain

>becomes demonic female satan.

This is honestly a Kamen Rider gimic, but we need more toku shows in the west

any more details on that uhh Kamen Rider thing user...like name?

Sounds like it could be a neat idea.

Attached: Jammin_Ninja.png (1024x768, 933K)

it might break or fall off in combat. once people knew what the source of the powers were they'd just take his equipment off

>his

user...please this prime waifu material, think of all the costumes she could transform into!

hmm yeah but having a bard or orchestra could lead to being cumbersome in a battlefield.

I can see pros and cons to both scenarios.

it isnt one but it sounds like something they would do

oh.

duh, put tambourines on her costume for emergency cases
>bellydance/ beach episodes
fuck yes
video related
youtube.com/watch?v=wc4efVi25Zc

So what song would this character play to become a space flying energy shooting badass?

youtu.be/6sNzSscxKY8?t=212
hard trance