There is a growing trend of eating humans in a town located in the Southern province of Canton (Guangdong), China...

>There is a growing trend of eating humans in a town located in the Southern province of Canton (Guangdong), China. This delicacy is called “Spare Rib Soup” in the local jargon and it is said to be a nutritional food to help boost stamina, improve overall health while enhancing sexual performance (potency). Allegedly, this human foetus dish is claimed to gain popularity in Shenzhen, China.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
theguardian.com/artanddesign/jonathanjonesblog/2014/sep/30/invisible-art-hoax-lana-newstrom-cbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAKE AND GAY

GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SAGED

chinese are literal pig men and it would not surprise me the least that they did this

10 years old fake.

Single fucked up performance artist in China used human fetuses in soup and other Chinese dishes and ate them.

Shenzhen... Small town

It's really easy to spread communicable diseases when you eat your own species.

I had a paki cab driver one day that was from the same suburb as me. He kicked off about the other major ethnic groups that dominate the suburb (Vietnamese, Chinese and afro nigs) and started telling me how rich people from China travel to rural Pakistan and pay big money to eat paki children. Not sure if it's true but wouldn't fucking surprise me with them cunts. Not surprised by the behaviour by the pakis or chinks desu

Old copypasta is old.

Baby-eating Chink proxies

Nothing wrong with sweet pork.

It's fake you dumb nigger.
It was an art project made by some dumb fuck chink artist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)
sage

Good, fuck pakis.

China is the only Asian country I despise. Literal fucking monsters.

Source?

If true, Fucking chinks are subhumans.

If fake, sage.

Triggered by a fake and gay old """""""""""news"""""""""""
keep sharting in that mart.

>rich people from China travel to rural Pakistan and pay big money to eat paki children
Sounds like bullshit. They could probably afford better people to eat than fucking pakis.

Chinkshiil detected

Maybe they want to eat people who are completely unaffected by the poisons they pump into American children.
People in "first world" countries are bombarded from birth with preservatives and other harmful chemicals that are proven to cause cancer.
Maybe they want children who aren't tainted

It's real!

there's nothing wrong with this though

>boiling the baby whole
>not making cuts
>not eating literal baby ribs
enjoy your hair, nails, cartiledge and tooth fragments

They do eat human shit oil tho. The rest of the world doesn't seem to care.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04 forgot link

so we're calling it "art" now. Where have i heard this before?

Taiwanese here.

Trust me, there's nobody that wishes China would be nuked out of existence more than us.

Even though the same sentiment carries with all other Asian countries.

WHAT THE FUCK

Well comparing gutter oil and cannibalism are two different things, even if the cannibalism was proven to be fake and just a shitty "art" experiment.
Gutter oil is still pretty fucking nasty; the chinks really need to stop that practice.
The retard who did that experiment called it "art".
We live in a world where you can have art that is "invisible". Standards are not a thing anymore.
theguardian.com/artanddesign/jonathanjonesblog/2014/sep/30/invisible-art-hoax-lana-newstrom-cbc
Nice rare flag chink.
No but seriously Chiang Kai Shek should have won. you have my condolences.

Honestly does it even matter if it's a form of contemporary art or a satanic ritual? It's going to be called degenerate or a sign of the end times either way.

I'll tell you why I believe this. Because the world is full of poor women who have kids they don't want, and women don't automatically love the kids they give birth to. If an opportunity existed for a woman to get rid of an unwanted kid AND make money...

As for demand, Asians are always eating weird crap to "improve potency" and stuff like that. There's a lot of mystical nonsense around eating there.

Mainland chinks are the worst scum on the face of the earth

t. Chinese-American

China should be nuked until there are no survivors left

Bump