>>99510258

I dont owe women shit.

I walk through a door, look back at her, and let it close
>t. badass

I concur
On a similar note, I don't owe them shit.

He's right.

Just like men don't owe women shit.

fpbp

Isn't this a double negative? Shit is something no one wants, right?

fpbp

Wow, misogynist much? I literally can't even.

That's basically the attitude that makes everyone miserable in the long run.

Ladies and gents, a white knight faggot who didn't get laid tonight

> roses are red
> violets are blue
> get the fuck out
> you disappoint me

But apparently we owe them ALIMONY right? That's what the laws say and feminist groups block bills every time we try to change them.

UGH

this little manfaggot is sitting there thinking women are going to owe him shit for holding up this sign, dude thinks he's going to have pussy thrown at him.

lol, isn't that logical though, if no one owes each other anything?

UGGGGGGHHHHH

SEXIST MUCH?!?!?

Does this sort of virtue signalling get you any pussy? I mean sure you may get a fuck with a hairy legged moustached Italian SJW with more testosterone than you, but fuck man is it worth it?

BTW my bitch owes me shit just for putting up with her retardedness..

Nah, nah, nah bro's see by her existence and your original sin or being born Male and White, you owe her all your Resources and Subservience because feminism or some shit.

I dunno... I... I just can't generate enough energy to even try and troll this shit properly anymore... I mean holy shit these prick are so far gone we'd just better off shipping them to an island somewhere and let them live out their pathetic lives and let the next generation of -actual- men take the reins from the Baby Boomers\GenX

$50 he has horribly cheap and faded sleeve tattoos underneath his barista sleeves.

Men's have been maimed and killed throughout history looking out for women and children.

How do we solve the nu-male problem?

Bullshit, my ex stole $3000.00 from me when we broke up.

>. I mean holy shit these prick are so far gone we'd just better off shipping them to an island somewhere and let them live out their pathetic lives and let the next generation of -actual- men take the reins from the Baby Boomers\GenX

We should force them to live in a matriarchy for a year or two

It might be heaven on earth for them, we might be doing them a favour

nah you can tell hes not that type of cuck. hes a vanilla cuck