"White People Stay Colonizing"

>Taylor Amari Little used her communications project to speak about the appropriation of black culture

>Y’all are going to listen to me and every word I say and get this education, just like I had to listen to Eurocentric lessons my whole life in school. But the difference is that the education led by me is beneficial for everyone, whereas Eurocentric education is not. Whitewashed lessons will never lead to a fair and quality education for ALL students.

youtu.be/xVtgnQ3XXkM

Stop stealing music, dance, and slang from people of color, you crackas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
youtu.be/Rtm0VklqubY
adblockplus.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Question, why are you such an ugly nigger?

>Make America Brown Again
When was it ever brown in the first place?

stop using cars, electricity, running water, toilets, healthcare, and Food beyond bugs and some rotten meat and we will

Why are most Afro-centrists incapable of being self aware?

What is this face trying to convey?

>Make America brown again
They need to fuck off too since they aren't from here originally either.

>Bobs head side to side and snaps fingers

stop using the internet then. you certainly didnt create it.

Black culture? You mean that thing created and funded by Jews?

back when the indians were pillaging and raping, but were sober

Fucking prairie niggers

>y'all has scottish origins
id like to see niggers get about without saying it

Injuns?

Holy fuck. Genocide when? Filthy fucking ape

>na-ah na yoo dee-uhnt

>Basically, what appropriation is, is taking the intellectual property, knowledge, and cultural expressions, from someone else's culture and out of its original context
>Usually, black people will invent something, and then other black people will find out, then white people will discover this invention, whether it's online or that one black friend that you all have, then more white people join in. Once it's approved by most white people, it becomes mainstream.

You lame ass crackas are just stealing the black man's intellectual property, you no culture havin' honkeys

I'm glad I don't have to give a shit about these niggers any more. Sad that they would never understand the jewish question though, would be pretty funny to see black Nazis.

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANS AN SHIET.

she's not wrong. american popculture is infested with google worship

they think the reds are a part of the shitskin community

>Stop stealing music, dance, and slang from people of color, you crackas.
>Stop stealing

telling whites to stop stealing

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Nice tits tho...Also comments disabled. Shocking!

Get a job shitskin!

using computers invented by white people.

electricity invented by white people

eyeglasses invented by white people

that she is *alive* is almost assuredly from medical procedures invented by white people. Any pre-natal complications she had as a baby. Vaccinations.

She is drowning in a sea of privilege given to her by white culture but ignore that, white people are dabbing.

Blame the media.

silly nigger

Cf the Red Ice video where South African students literally argue, a la Bill O'Reilly, the witch doctor calls down lightning in his target, science cannot explain that.

Trump wants royalties on that shirt she appropriated

naaaah she's not ugly

Dat ass @4:40 tho

>open link
>immediately pause video at 0:00
>scroll down
>"comments are disable, you fucking colonizer"
>immediately X out of tab

>I also would like to kindly say, fuck all the white supremacists in the comment section (that has now been disabled) who repeatedly sent death threats, ableist and racist insults, and simply could not handle this truth. Fuck all y'all. Y'all ain't shit, and neither is Trump. Additionally, know that if Black folks catch you getting all courageous and trying this in person, that we are not our ancestors (the ones who were passive and preached peace all the time) and you WILL get that ass beat.

wow rude nigger

they on there last gasp before the don makes america great again!

amswer: she's a nigger

They were red.

>"Some of them [dances] do become mainstream eventually and we should be proud of that, right? Maybe."

SHE WAS KANGZ

>black culture is mainstream and part of our american culture
>no whites allowed

Funny thing, as a public school teacher, I am not allowed to cover 'white history'. I go out of my way to cover every black person and attribute more to black history then is due. But it is never enough. It will never be enough. Black people will complain because they have nothing to contribute to the conversation or to history.

Just look the fiasco with "Hamilton". They demand respect from an artificial boogyman while blackwashing American theatre. Hamilton and The Wiz' and Annie are effectively white people pageants recast with black actors. But do white people complain and moan and demand that blacks do something original?

No. We suck it up and we churn out tax dollars to contain these monkeys in the zoo which we call our public school system.

>look, i dont know what i'm talking about but just listen
>my brain is trying to turn this self satisfaction into facts but is failing
>alright look
>i have good ideas ok
>imahgine a land far far away
>in the distant past...
>kangz.jpg

alright theres my attempt at using empathy to figure out what her presentation was about. i hope you faggots are happy

we're going to need a whole month of the rope.

She seems more misguided and trying to fit in with the Far Left more than being one of these hysterical aggressive she-cunts from Hell, judging from her calm demeanour and not overt hatred of Whites

May be hope for her yet unless she just moves further into the cesspits of social justice

>stop stealing

stop selling

it breaks my heart that there's a room full of white people scared NOT to clap for this shit

>This is considered education

>Post black supremacist video on Youtube.
>Enable Ad revenue
>Link on Sup Forums
>Collect shekels

You all realize you just got out-Jew'd by a nigger, right?

>emojis

Do these people have friends at school?

How dare the whites bring their modern technology and medicine!

We should be encouraging this sort of thing.

The influence of black "culture" has done terrible things to our societies. If these niggers don't want white people twerking and jiving and all the rest of it, we should happily agree.

>Published on Nov 17, 2016
>Disclaimer: I was very hesitant to post this at first since the speech was not as good as I wanted it to be. But many people asked to see the rest of the presentation, so here you are.

>I also would like to kindly say, fuck all the white supremacists in the comment section (that has now been disabled) who repeatedly sent death threats, ableist and racist insults, and simply could not handle this truth. Fuck all y'all. Y'all ain't shit, and neither is Trump. Additionally, know that if Black folks catch you getting all courageous and trying this in person, that we are not our ancestors (the ones who were passive and preached peace all the time) and you WILL get that ass beat.

>With love, all due respect, and all things Black,
>Controversial Tay

yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall

>love and peace but we'll use violence against you if you disagree with us

Like pottery

#WEAREKANGZ

youtu.be/Rtm0VklqubY

Here are more from the class.

WE WUZ

Do Americans really believe you can get a "degree" with these "researches"?
a

I might start signing my letters as

With love, all due respect, and all things White

>make american brown again

Last time i checked natives are closer to asains.
basically Siberian indigenous.

Also the color used for natives was red not brown or black.

Deal as long as I don't have to see yo big lips flapping over the next four years!

>Emoticons
>On a speech
>what the fuck am I even looking at

>mup do wop bix nood mufuga

Go back to your flippity floppity floo.

Go back to your mud hut and grass skirts first.

What language is that? The words are English, but the syntax is not.

fuck tha nigger race

speak normal English you moron
o wait you appropriated English from whitey
fuck of nigger

Her twitter.

>not having AdBlock installed
it's your own fault, faggot
adblockplus.org/

Thats some real bixn' noodn' shuckn' jiven' we WAZ black bull shit right there.

cultures mixing is bound to do this white people have had black culture forced on them since the 1920s and jazz music.

if you cannot appreciate a level of race mixing and cultural mixing happens from both sides you shouldn't participate in in it.

go pick cotton if you want to be so authentic to your past.

>black people invented the words "lit", "drag", "woke", "live", "savage", "gucci", and "fire"

Someone should tell her to stop culturally appropriating Japanese culture.

Jokes on u. I didn't watch! just that nigger face and title gave me all I want to know!!!

More humor.

I also have comments from the video before it was deleted.

>appropriating asain cultures

DIGUSTING! Stop stealing culture!

>wypipo

This.
Also, whites have better music and culture and should never emulate niggers on any level.

She isn't one for hiding.

>nichiren buddhism

that's appropriation of asian culture sistah. and no dragon ball z is not about black people like wu tang say.

it is asian, but it is about a super race with blonde hair and blue eyes aka hitlers aryans.

If you create any form of music that uses any instrument that plays in a major or minor scale, or if you use chords in your music, and you are not white, stop immediately, you are culturally appropriating European music.

Normally I don't like and don't associate with white people but I'm with them when it comes to blacks. I can't stand them.

that wasnt usa, that was a bunch of tribes roaming grasslands

>islam and nichiren buddhism
"say no to cultural appropriation"

Jokes on everyone who watched it, because while I did post the video, I didn't actually watch it, but scrubbed through parts of it.

Thank you! Nothing but a bunch of useful idiots

that last one cannot be real does she even know what a fillament is?

Stop wearing tshirts, using Iphones, and driving cars you fucking hypocrite. ALL INVENTED BY WHITE PEOPLE.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPRA2rRcnQ&t=102s

How the fuck Berkeley Colledge is so god-tier for STEM and IT and so shit for everthing (((else)))?
I don't get it. Many of most prominent computer scientists are Berkeley graduates, how is this possible?

Or it is so shit just recently? Or am I confusing Berkeley Uni and Berkeley Colledge?

oh fucking irony. No surprise here.

wtf how do islam and buddihsm go together? She'd be dead if ISIS had their way.