WE evangelion now

WE evangelion now

Attached: fly me to the moon.jpg (1600x900, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EV6E13xODyA
linternaute.com/television/programme-cartoon-network-samedi-7-avril-2018/
mega.nz/#F!9YZmhKDB!OaUpLnx4qHPlqa3JV7Rh2g!INgFyISY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why didnt steven bring peridot through lars's hair to fix the fucking engine
it's the perfect segue to have them re unite her with lapis in space

i was asking this shit even my self

BETTER QUESTON: why 5 peridot are such garbage in that fusion abominium?

I wish they had a balls to do a ridiculous ending to the show like End Of NGE.

Just a really fucked up ending, totally out of sync with the rest of the show. True suffering.

Are we getting Bayonetta dancing?

I mean this.
youtube.com/watch?v=EV6E13xODyA

>totally out of sync with the rest of the show.

Attached: Newfags+dont+know+what+brainlet+meme+is+_c8d1da7dfc82a2081d8ec061fb18abb8[1].jpg (200x227, 7K)

Why didn't they let Peridot repair the Ruby ship before using it?
Why don't they ever ask any of the other Gems for help?

Shit writing, gotta have Peridot and Lapis be the meme aunts, until something happens, like Lapis fucking off to space. Peridot's still a meme aunt though. Thanks Sugar, thanks Zuke. Hacks.

Attached: I'm so fucked up.gif (540x540, 1.25M)

Is this fake?

Leak again, OP false kill your self right now.

>I'll never get Pearl dressed Bayonetta doing hype as fuck action sequences against other gems in the war.

"What do you mean we're ripping off Evangelion. It's a homage you diingus"
Rebecca Sugar, 2018

Well, at least the filler episodes have gems in them now,

Attached: 1515895058481.png (1120x1064, 242K)

underrated

voice actors need to get paid user

it feels like wjen a deviantart kid who doesnt even know the absolute basics of anatomy tries to homage something

White Diamond = God

Pink Diamond = Jesus

Blue Diamond = Gabriel

Yellow Diamond = Michael

Rose Quartz = Satan

Pearl = Barbelo

Ruby = Shamsiel

Sapphire = Beelzebub

Steven = Anti-Christ

Who is Asmodeus

we're all only watching to see how it ends anyway now. we deserve a mindfuck finale

More cool fusions likeAlexandrite and Malachite when?

Because that would mean progressing the plot and we can't have that, can we? You know as well as I do that once Lars comes home there'll just be an entire arc of him and Sadie being mad at each other for no reason.

I hate their anime rip offs as much as the next guy but 'fly me to the moon' has been used pretty much everywhere. It's not strictly an Evangelion thing.

eww, I am not interested in Lapidot for a long time. Let Lapis interact with more interesting characters first, thank you.

Evangelion is shit. Anno is a hack.

Peridot

Evangelion is a pure art and Shinji is the most relatable character for me.

So if you copy a hack's copy of what they grew up watching, what is the word for you?

OP is fake, but this is real

Attached: titles.png (638x612, 206K)

"Legs From Here to Homeworld" is also there
linternaute.com/television/programme-cartoon-network-samedi-7-avril-2018/

A hack n' slash

You know that was done entirely to shit on the fans right? like, the sole reason the ending was so fucked up was out of pure pettiness and hostility towards the fans

Which made it cool. Characters try to break down why they are the way they are, while the movie shows everyone became a composite being.

>The hw returns
>The second gem war starts
>The hw gems kills the CG easely except Steven
>Steven manage to space
>He achieves to call the cluster for help
>Come sweet death starts playing
>The cluster births
>He fuses with the cluster
>The Steven-Cluster fusion goes enrage and destroy the homeworld, killing white.
>Blue and Yellow manage to destroy the fusion
>The Rebellion ends.

Attached: IMG_3480.jpg (305x482, 36K)

That sounds like a terrible idea,

how dare you think this an eva reference, clearly this is a callback to the forgotten 2009 animated film Fly Me to the Moon.

I'm guessing one Steven makes a fusion with all the Crystal Gems, they will make the Temple Fusion again

Thanks for that interpretation user, now I can enjoy the show again.

lmao all i can think of is bayonetta with that title.

Bayonetta is probably the most dissonant thing, design wise, from this show.

YOU are shit user.

I'm almost positive evangelion didn't produce that song

100% guarantee that Becky only knows this song because of Eva

So Lapis = Rei Ayanami?

They didn't. It was written in 1954 and the Frank Sinatra version, one of it's most popular covers, was made in 1964.

That's kind of sad. Many of the covers of the song are still played pretty much everywhere.

I was being facetious

you idiot bayanetta is just mae refence to this amazing song

How would he manage to kill a diamond? I'm sure that before he ever got close to one someone would have poked him with one of those fusion breaker things.

The power of friendship

Isn't she jewish

yes
it's a fake you dingus

English is a challenging language to learn.

Is Peridot a better engineer than Fluorite?

They need specific metals and materials to fix the Nova Thrusters. Having Peridot there won't help other than make the Off Colors uncomfortable

Besides Fluorite probably has a Peridot in there somewhere

5 if i remember correctly

This. There's no evidence to flourite isn't a capable mechanic. They don't need a mechanic they need parts. Peridot isn't just a magic answer to every kind of technology problem.

Even got the strand from thumb to index. Nice

Fluorite seems to have multiple Peridots. It’s probably why she’s the engineer. So, yeah, our Peridot probably wouldn’t be all that much more help than what Fluorite’s already doing.

Unless, maybe, Peridot could figure out what sort of materials are needed and transport substitutes for those materials from Earth via the portal. She did build a drill from barn junk, possibly something on Earth that could fit through Lars’s head could be useful for speeding up the repairs vs what they have to work with now. Or you could even cut Peridot out and just send Flourite or some of her gem components themselves to go get supplies. The only thing holding the Off Colors back from visiting Earth themselves is their loyalty, and that’s dumb when they could be making use out of the trip.

Now that I’m thinking of Flourite, I kinda wonder if her Peridots are all era 2 Peridots or if there’s one or more era 1 in there. I kinda wonder what an era 1 Peridot is like. Probably the Off Colors are all era 2 gems though.

No it wasn't. You're genuinely fucking retarded. Is everyone in Sup Forums this legitimately braindead? EoE was the planned ending of Evangelion and the only way it could end as a story that got primarily influenced by Ideon and Devilman.

Attached: Third Pizza.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I know, right? When will those gooks stop copying us?

Attached: anno is a hack.jpg (592x291, 37K)

There's no indication that those gems are peridots

They look like Peridots. It fits into Flourite’s color scheme and design decently. And they made her the engineer. This isn’t positive confirmation that they are definitely Peridots but the theory has a case.

lol, no, lol, no no

it wasnt
by the way, those 2 episodes are the only good part of the entire series

>tfw get caught up on the episodes
>tfw enjoyed them
>tfw the emptiness once I realize there's going to be another hiatus
I just want to see more of all the characters, even the townies they were very cute.
God damn you, Cartoon Network scheduling.

Attached: 1430394331400.jpg (600x1000, 103K)

have the new episodes even aired? I Keep seeing promo shots for new episodes, but can't seem to find new episodes online. The last episode I watched involved the election between old lady and mayor.

I'm getting caught up right now actually. Honestly for as much as Sup Forums bitched about the second half of S3 and 4, which I'm on now, I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

>tfw just finished Last One out of Beach City

Fuck, that shit hit close to home. I'm a 24 year old virgin who's never had a gf who always fucks up with women and never knows when the best time it is to talk to them.

Here's the last four episodes:
mega.nz/#F!9YZmhKDB!OaUpLnx4qHPlqa3JV7Rh2g!INgFyISY

thanks

I don't get why people complain about season 3 so much, it was my favourite before 5. 4 though is probably the worst, zoo arc aside. It still has some good or decent episodes, but as a whole it feels a bit lacking.

>had been getting sick and tired of Steven's pacifistic morality and how the show seemingly bent over backward to make him always right
>then he poofed Bismuth
>that finale where he straight up killed someone
>turns out Rose Quartz killed Pink Diamond
Was not expecting that shit. I love how the show really is about the power of love and understanding, yet it's not really completely naive about it either, showing that sometimes you really do have to resort to violence to save yourself or to put an end to oppression. Really makes me want to see where this is all heading.

Attached: 1506481253065.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Doesn't matter, Christianity is just Torah fanfiction anyway.

Lapis, Holly, and Aquamarine all have gems that look relatively the same. Gem shape really isn't a good indication. Not to mention Big Jasper's gem looks way different from the Jaspers at the Zoo

>>turns out Rose Quartz killed Pink Diamond

Not anymore:^)

Also "poofing" is relatively a pacifist route.

Who did Steven kill?

Michael and Jesus are the same person, Satan and Beelzebub are the same person too.

Nobody, he's full of shit.

user's talking about Eyeball.

Although she's probably going to be picked up by Homeworld at some point, but it's still accurate to say Steven left her for dead, stranded and lost in space.

Like if you left someone in the middle of an ocean on purpose you basically meant to kill them.

...Go watch 'The Trial', slowpoke.

Just change my middle sentence from future tense to past tense, the point still stands.

What could he have done?

No one is morally admonishing Steven, user was just acknowledging how nice it was that Steven gets to be put in these difficult situations sometimes where he can't talk his way out with a love and peace speech and actually has to do difficult things he does not want to do to survive, such as almost killing a person.

Why do you keep watching this garbage SJW show aimed at indoctrinating kids?

Gems aren't humans so you can't make that comparison. Plus Steven said he was going to go back for them.

>Gems aren't humans so you can't make that comparison.
Ruby almost immediately got her gem cracked by a passing rock. That's why Steven put her in the bubble in the first place. The risk is there so you could 100% make that comparison.

Attached: diamonds ED.png (876x468, 123K)

>Rose Quartz = Satan
But she was the one who died, not Greg. I think Pearl might be a better Satan.

Attached: satan killed akira again.gif (480x360, 924K)

New episodes when?

Peridot's drill and her mech suit fell apart pretty quickly. What happens if they try a bandaid solution and then get stuck in the middle of space and nowhere near any mining colonies? Or too close to a HW fleet?

Judas Isquarziot

>The Cluster fuses with the crystaline core at the heart of the planet
>Earth becomes a superbeing, all life dwelling on it becomes sentient and "pink"
>The diamonds fuse
>lasers be firing
>Steven pulls a Ssintwalker
>Diamonds are kill

Attached: ZsIQ95.gif (400x225, 2.74M)

El monstruo de la oscuridad ifinita ...

Attached: rs_lead_rachelsugar-0eb09ebb-0250-4f53-9cdf-b700ac8c3aa3.jpg (700x394, 52K)

No they're not. Wiki that shit.

He could have asked the gems to actually go back for them, instead of forgetting about it for months

Michael is an archangel you dummy

Yeah he could have but logical things don't happen in this show

Oh right. Peridot can shit whatever precious metals out of her ass nullifying the need for colonizations in the first place

God I hate this marysue

Do you have the pic of some cover of a novel that Evangelion got inspired by to make the giant rei in blood scene?

That could just as easily happen now without Peridot’s help.

I think you're talking about pic related. I think it is from a collection of short stories known as The General Zapped an Angel.

Attached: ntxo19RfZa1tncjv2o1_1280.jpg (1000x1094, 685K)

You just said there isn't any indication. Just because you don't think it's good, in your opinion, doesn't mean there was none

There's far more gems who have the exact gem designs to make it a good indicator. Agate doesnt even have the lack of the flat facet that Lapis doesn't have so of course that's not Lapis, and Aqua's gem is smaller than the other two so of course she can't be the other gems.

Hmm. Yeah, your pic checks out.