WE

WE

>Spider-Man is one of the most easily-identifiable characters in comic book history, but when I recently received a message from a colleague about artistKumasi J. Barnett’s paintingsbased on the character, I could barely recognize him. Instead, all I saw was myself and all of the other black men living in America who keenly understand that despite our most valiant efforts, we are largely still seen as menaces to society.

Attached: 20180328_095036.png (2506x834, 182K)

BELONG ON Sup Forums

This guy sucks but we don't need another masturbatory race thread new friend. Keep that on the boards that get off on it.

Ok and?

hu?

And I should be mad about this because....

OP, seriously, why should anybody care?

Attached: 1475762155259.jpg (612x1270, 280K)

I know what you want OP, but at least drop a pic or something

Because BLACKS, Anons! They’re doing things! And if they’re doing things that means it’s a threat to the white race!

I seriously wonder what would happen if AAs just packed up and self segregated to one part of the country. Would racists rejoice because they finally got their dream or would they still find something to bitch about?

Nice attempt OP. this was on the same site, so...

Attached: trigged.png (691x734, 759K)

It's a good thing, goy. bloggers are having world changing opinion, and it's a good thing. You must agree, obey and consume the next products, and that's a good thing.

This nigger is gettin uppity.

>No link because OP doesn't want you to actually read the article and draw your own informed conclusion.
really fires those synapses

Attached: emoji-thinking.jpg (1400x800, 31K)

I honestly will never understand america obsession with race.

I think I'm more offended by efforts to tie my beliefs with this guy's just because we're both black.

Attached: 1522177609474.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

England put their weirdos and unlikable people on boats and sent them to colonize the Americas. USA is the result.

you must be new here

Remember woke brother
Never buy anything
Never consume anything
Self sufficiency is the only freedom

Fox News and other Conservative news organizations would never shut up about it being a step back for race relations and blacks should feel bad for not wanting to integrate with white people.

The federal government would do everything in its power to shut that black state down.

The Alt Right would cry white genocide because blacks probably displaced all the whites living in that area.

Sup Forums would dig up all the negative stats they could about the area and circle jerk over it.

You forgot criminals, we got a lot of those too. Europe just tossed its failures and rascals West for a few hundred years.
I’m sure it’ll work out fine.

You care too much about what other people think you memeing retard.

Do something about it, cumskin.

ARE LITERALLY TRIGGERED OVER EVERYTHING

>Sup Forums takes the bait
>But they deny taking the bait
>Then they do it again
I'm pretty sure this is an old article
All you have to do for Sup Forums to leave is not take the bait

People got fucking pissed over Wakanda even being written. It was literally an isolationist black nation and they were mad that black people accomplished anything with a "made of plot" material rather than screeching like chimps and soiling themselves for millennia before white people came to save them.
Like, no shit a nation with essentially limitless access to a miracle material and divine connection will be able to do well. And of course a super advanced society would be smug and condescending to outsiders, it happens about every damn time.

So yes, they'd bitch.

Attached: Your_PCs.jpg (298x395, 34K)

Can the Blacks resist the Soy?

I honestly doubt Sup Forums and retarded meme spouters will ever leave, especially considering how there's a bunch of idiots who will always feed them.

>I seriously wonder what would happen if AAs just packed up and self segregated to one part of the country.

Growing up in a black neighborhood I would fulfill what ever requirement needed to be declared an honorary white and never visit or even think about that part of the country again.

spiderman is BLACK and thats good

We already know, Ben Carson.

>culturally appropriating the most Jewish coded character in comics

Fucking shitlords

no

Attached: Lamar_Abrams.png (524x730, 999K)

Someone gonna post these paintings or what?

RENT FREE

Ill just leave this here
worldstarhiphop com
/videos/video.php?v=wshh0LPj4wVpsKVRSluM

>People got fucking pissed over Wakanda even being written.
[citation needed]

>Do something about it, cumskin.
Why should I bother? I'm white.

>a nigger that doesn't like niggers is a successful nigger

Really gets the noggin joggin.

Attached: 1326649416153.png (399x359, 66K)

>Muh Black people

Oh fuck off already faggot

>>Sup Forums

Well, it IS a black power fantasy after all...

Realistically it'd be considered Super-Mexico and any Black American who didn't want to live there would probably hate it because now they have to worry about getting wrongfully deported to Blacklanta because we all know that the Black State would be Georgia.

>self-segregate to one part of the country

That would be pretty cool. Get a couple black 1%ers to buy up a local town. Advertise the real estate to the Black middle class. They move there, take over the town from its politics to law enforcement. Leagalize guns, promote gun ownership, and enact harsh crime laws to keep poor and ghetto blacks out. More blacks start moving in the surrounding areas. Eventually get the racial majority to elect black politicians for the state government.

I could see it being done with a collective effort. The biggest problem would just be keeping ghetto blacks from ruining everything.

I’m still being uppity, cumskin. Guess you being white means nothing.

No one can.

Attached: D1C2A599-5658-4091-882F-F7C48AE354AF.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>It's black
>Therefore it's important

Time to get over yourselves. Seriously.

Attached: 6.jpg (301x595, 41K)

There would need to be a period where the rights of poor blacks would need to be suppressed by the upper class blacks for the greater good. It’s how whites kept illiterate hicks from ruining everything for so long.

I mean, the us was always a segregated country, even when you had influx of migrants from europe, they lived in their own communities. That doesn't seems to change anytime soon, considering that it has been profitable to this day.

I particularly like this gif for reasons

Attached: image.gif (444x250, 3.85M)

Why are people so bad at coming up with racial slurs for white people that actually have any kind of effect beyond bemusement on the part of the target? "Cumskin", "cracker", they just don't have fangs like other racial slurs do. You have to dig into more specific White ethnic slurs ("wop") to really get close, but that only works if the White person is from that group and has a high enough degree of kinship within that group to be offended.

Really, the only word that seems to affect White people at all is calling them a racist.

Attached: 1521105860011.png (298x330, 127K)

>I'm a progressive enlightened thinking individual
>As such, it is my duty to segregate people into race, gender, and sexuality and label people who are of a particular race, gender, and sexuality as problematic according to my inherent dislike of other people who share some of these traits

It's funny how leftists think they absolutely can't be bigots yet they're some of the most bigoted motherfuckers I've seen in my life and I grew up in fucking Texas.

I'm quite partial to honky.

That’s different though. Wakanda IS terribly written, With it somehow being one of the most rich and powerful countries in the world, despite it’s one valuable resource being the thing they refuse to export. Fucking TF2 Australia is a better Wakanda than actual Wakanda.

It has the same issue as the others, but sounds hilarious. You need something that isn't easy to laugh off, something that cuts to the core.

all i remember are reviews lower than 99% getting deleted

>we are largely still seen as menaces to society
Germanfag here. I don't really understand what's wrong with that when the majority of crimes in the US is committed by blacks. every sane person knows that the majority of blacks are obviously not criminal but it's very odd that a minority of people commit a majority of the domestic crimes. why the fuck is it so hard talking about mere facts in America? even in Germany, they try to depict you as a Nazi when saying stuff like that. thank fucking god I'm an (integrated) immigrant myself so I can talk shit about minorities all day without anybody being able to whine about my opinions

Well if you picked up a comic, you would know they actually export a small amount of Vibranium for very high prices. Killmonger literally gives an economics lesson about it in Priest’s run.

Something something Uncle Tom something something

>Because BLACKS, Anons! They’re doing things! And if they’re doing things that means it’s a threat to the white race!
as someone who has lived in a black neighbourhood in Baton Rouge, I can honestly say that black people, at least in the south, don't know how to behave at all. almost every black person I met was racist as fuck toward white people and couldn't stop victimising themselves. granted, that was in 2000 but I assume it has only gone downhill since then

>Fox News and other Conservative news organizations would never shut up about it being a step back for race relations
They wouldnt be wrong in that case.I know i'll sound like an hippie,but if half the country segregate,that make the "United" in "United states" sound like a cruel joke

>be op
>it's black
>therefore it should be a thread
>implying I don't want to be ignored
look at this thread, why would anyone want this?

Attached: Background.png (206x245, 34K)

You don't understand basic speech and logic, and that's a good thing. You mastered shitty blackand white ad hominems,and that's a good thing.

I actually typed out a counterpoint but then I realized I’ll just open the floodgates for autistic Sup Forumsreads shitposting images they got from their board.

I’ll just say the majority of blacks(those who don’t commit crime) are tired of being demonized because a minority of them do commit crime.

Isn't that Australia ?

>I’ll just say the majority of blacks(those who don’t commit crime) are tired of being demonized because a minority of them do commit crime
I totally agree with that for obvious reasons. still, many people (including white americans) act as if it's crazy to be afraid of a certain group of people when such a considerable amount of them commit crimes. I mean, nobody will be afraid of a black person in a friendly suburb but in a crime-ridden city, it should be pretty normal for people to be cautious. the media also makes things worse by talking about racism all day, every day even though the issue isn't even that bad. they make an elephant out of the problem and wonder why black people are mad about it
even though most black people are law abiding citizens, I still find it incredibly stupid for many of them to live out that "fuck the police" mentality when the police is out there to keep ALL people safe

>when the police is out there to keep ALL people safe

I agreed with your post wholeheartedly but let’s not get too crazy here.

>we are largely still seen as menaces to society.

yeah, wonder why that is

Attached: 1522097846462.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

This, frankly.

now you're resorting to the same line of argument that people give when shitting on blacks though
>that guy did it so all of them are bad
there ARE evil fucks out there but most dead people by police actions are either due to people not following orders or officers being incapable as fuck. American police officers have very poor training, especially with hand guns

Since Black Panther came out I've seen colonizer being tossed around.

I actually enjoyed Black Panther a lot, but there were a few parts that made me cringe pretty hard and that term being tossed around was one of them.

>I mean, nobody will be afraid of a black person in a friendly suburb
That's blatantly untrue.

And It's Beautiful?
And That's A Good Thing?
And You Need To Care About This?
And If You're Not Already Cheering You Should Be?

>That's blatantly untrue.

he said "a black perosn" not hoodrat or nigger

Honestly I just call them "Racist". That generates exponentially more butthurt than anything else.
>I seriously wonder what would happen if AAs just packed up and self segregated to one part of the country.
Look up what happened to Greenwood, Tulsa.

I was talking about a black person who looks like a civilised person, not a ghetto black guy

Here's why it matters

Still.
Try living in a black suburb undergoing gentrification. Five years ago you could go next door and ask the people to turn their music down on the weekend, no problem. Now all these yuppies go straight to calling the cops and making noise complaints. What's up with that?

We Need To Do Better

>28% go to jail
>actually makes up 40% of the 6 million in prison
>somehow this equals nearly 30%
>nearly 40% on SNAP
>it's actually 22%

Attached: 184749484774.jpg (480x360, 51K)

this is why the board is called /col/mblr

>about comics
>belongs on Sup Forums
retarded

Attached: 1466471604212.png (612x563, 123K)

that's not only a problem with black people though. even here in Germany, people do that shit. society as a whole has become pretty shit. people aren't able to interact with one another anymore so communication between neighbours is mostly non-existent. people just don't like to get into altercations anymore while behaving like passive aggressive fucks

You know how it goes, since we're all black apparently we all share the same values, ideas, and skills, a stupid warped belief morons like him perpetuate despite the fact it harms all f us.
Hell, there is no assumption people attribute to all individuals off a group that isn't in some way harmful.
All black men are stupid horny thugs.
All white men are racist horny rednecks.
All Asian men are hyper intelligent racist horny degenerates.
All Mexican men are violent boarder hopping fence building job stealing horny racist violent banditos.
When will this hatred stop?

Attached: 1521468557478.jpg (579x576, 44K)

why do anons always post this as a reply when it's to one post with many varying replies? What's the point?

>Guess you being white means nothing.
It means he can get a dumb coon like you to give me (You)s. Congrats on being a dumb nig

But journalists ARE a menace to society.

Look at this fucking black nationalist over here. You know what happens when you pull that shit? You end up with Lima, Oklahoma and a month of good press.

when people get more intelligent which will probably never happen, especially since the media reinforces stereotypes in a very subtle kind of way. even SJWs nowadays are blatantly racist even though they don't realise it. even black lives matter is a pretty racist movement when you consider that they are singleing out black people to show that their lives matter even though iirc white people get killed more often by cops

why do people always post about race and society on Sup Forums and then in the same breath tell people to go back to Sup Forums when they disagree with their politics when everything in the thread is equally offtopic

because they are retards who are never able to have proper discussions. I don't have anything about racial and societal topics being discussed but people here write like literal children. it's no fun at all reading shitposts of pathetic low lives who only stick to their own opinions instead of exchanging valuable ideas and maybe even personal experience

Engturds are cancer themselves.

>I still find it incredibly stupid for many of them to live out that "fuck the police" mentality when the police is out there to keep ALL people safe

I'm not sure how it is in Germany, but in America the police have absolutely no legal obligation to keep anyone safe.

Attached: 1520566269711.png (400x300, 10K)

Most of the cringe I've felt from that movie has been people acting like Wakanda is an all black paradise where Obama is still president and any black people killed by police are scientist. I just enjoyed it on the same level I enjoyed every other Marvel film, I've caught some shit from other black people because of that.

That one can also work, but again, it's not quite as visceral as other options. It's also hilarious that a Wakandan uses that term as an insult at all, considering they just sat by and watched the colonization of the African continent happen.

No. It's not about comics, meme scum.

It's the same all over, everyone wants to live in a dictatorship where their guys are in charge.

All we can do is live the change we'd like to see, and hope to Lucifer a few retards can change along with us.

Attached: 1522116043568.png (401x362, 379K)

We don’t care what you memeing retards call us.

Wow if that’s what being a cumskin amounts to its no wonder you guys are losing the culture war.

Nah it can work if done right.

>even black lives matter is a pretty racist movement when you consider that they are singleing out black people to show that their lives matter even though iirc white people get killed more often by cops

>He fell for the All Lives Matter meme

Hey, after looking through actual stats and seeing real evidence I went full liberal, which isn't the same thing as a leftist for all the retarded republican/far righties here, but BLM is still a dangerous group for blacks.
it's run by violent morons that want to speak for us, if you want a good black organization that you can trust you're going to be forced to start it, and for Lucifer's sake keep women the hell out of the leadership, and no religious either, do that and you could have something nice going.

Attached: 1521927098393.png (655x510, 430K)

>Media of western origin

It's Sup Forums, redditfriend