KATY PERRY IS NOW WHITE AND INSULTING TRUMP

HAS SHE LOST HER SHIT? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katyperry/status/800053222723317760
twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3918926/Hollywood-starts-panic-results-aren-t-going-Clinton-s-way.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/katyperry/status/800053222723317760

She's right though.

Also, with each tweet like that, his dick mutates bit by bit into a vagina. Friendly reminder that if you're president, you're not allowed to complain about drama.

Can somebody redpill me on that hashtag?

>he thinks petty tradition applies to the god emperor

you're in for a rough 8 years

You niggas pay her for her tits, not for her opinions.

His entire campaign was built upon reviving "petty tradition". Try again.

Oh aren't you a special little snowflake

I was expecting either this response and/or some pepe and/or some reference to CTR. That's what you people always do when you don't have a comeback. It's really predictable.

yo predict deez nutz

Well, ACLU says they that nobody should apologise for exercising their constitutional rights.
Neither does Trump.
So she's wrong.

>ACLU

never heard of her

Fat girl.detected.

sounds like nigger

You trumptards never come back with a solid response. Never.

>ACLU? Sorry, I don't listen to hip-hop.

straight white male. but race is irrelevant.

Fuck that dumb bitch. She was trying to incite riots and violence. She should be tried and hanged

ACLU is fucking worthless.

this type of person is honestly too dumb to live

It's like they have no idea what's going on and how they're getting BTFO, they're totally out of their element in every single regard. What's amazing is that the media is full of these types of people who were shocked when Trump won.

baffling

And you libtards will never comeback with a solid candidate

And also one of the authorities libs like appealing to.

>KATY PERRY IS NOW WHITE

Ohhh an adaptive little chameleon. You understand that despite us lumping you into your safe space and calling you a snowflake, we understand this fight as well? It is a fight for tradition and our way of thinking versus your degenerate dystopian borderless cultureless consumer society run solely for a few benefactors. One day I hope to Lynch you amongst your ilk.

Is this titty monster still dating John Mayer? Kinda funny to see him go from hard left to increasingly more right over the years.

>maybe if i reword the same thing over and over and elaborate upon the nothing that i'm saying, it'll make it look like i'm knowledgable! this is how they told me to handle the libtard SJWs on r/teh_dahnald

>Safe Space

The Donald is trolling.

>Race is irrelevant
Not according to IQ statistics; nigger lover, now back into your little cuck shed.

>always predictable
>don't have a comeback
>meme a man into the presidency

m8 you better check the tapes.

ill give u example

black uncle: son why ur grade bad
black kid: why ur hairline bad

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

safe spaces are for pussies, i don't need that shit.

& yeah i've heard of thesaurus.com too it makes me sound hella knowledgable when i use it

Go eat some animal fat and meat. Looks lke your brain has shrink like your penis.

i counter

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584?lang=en

>Race is irrelevant

Niggers are animals but race traitors are worse, on the day of rope you will be the first to go

>race traitor

by fat the funniest meme on here

being loyal to your race means you have pride in it, and everybody knows that pride is for fags.

CHECKED

>HAS SHE LOST HER SHIT? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

she has a vagina. the worst thing for the us was to give women the right to vote. they vote their emotions, they vote their personal safety, they don't vote for what is best for the country.

Please tell me this is fake.

shes got decent tits atleast. cant expect her to think too clearly

LOL SAFE SPACE THAT'S A MEME YOU GUYS USE RIGHT!!!

hilliary would fucking dive us into war with sucking obamas dick at the launch button right fucking now, if she won this election. Why do you retards still think she is the better thing to choose from honestly, i dont like both but trump was the better choice to get out of the 2.

>rhetoric

I should be allowed to hit people who use that word

>TFW you look like Carl the cuck

We could pass as brothers

>fuck you Katy
Pretty much the only reasonable reaction

like I said

zero self awareness
but infinite butthurt

this is fake as fuck, moron.

>but race is irrelevant.

You're an un-scientific egalitarian creationist AND a cuck to boot, lol.

> Guys wtf she's right 1+1 equals 3
> No, it's 2.
> Omg I expected this response, you're so predictable

You need to get help.

Ayo hol up

Is that real?

Those are real, you virgin leaf

>Why do you retards still think she is the better thing to choose from honestly

i didn't. just because i voted for her doesn't mean that i didn't hate her.

the DNC embarrassed themselves on a level that we weren't aware even existed. it's kind of hilarious that they thought america would embrace her as their leader.

self-awareness is overrated.

And you haven't made a coherent argument to respond to. You're just asshurt that your stupid bitch lost so youre making appeal to authority and appeal to tradition fallacies.

Do you think anyone here gives a fuck that Trump has a fucking Twitter? If you care about stupid shit like that instead of actual policies then it's no wonder you had your head so far up your ass you couldn't see the hand writing on the wall.

The house is on fire and you're varnishing the floorboards.

Kys

So you're saying Trump will be the first FEMALE president?

Is there anything the madman can't do?

Top kek.
M8 you are deluded

I'm just happy it's Katy Perry that's having this meltdown.

Her entire brand is built on the fact she's hot with big tits.

Guess what will happen as she ages, if she's lucky she will turn out like Madonna. She already looks like she wears a metric fuck ton of make up, even for a celeb.

fuck you and everyone who looks like you

remember, you lost faggot

>Katy is still being a 24/7 Soros shill

Hello CTR.

>some whore says something

ignore this shit

Kek,

Requesting one curse of the Trump extra spicy for Katy Perry

*madwoman

wasn't the point of CTR to post "facts"? so by insinuated that i'm CTR, i've apparently exposed that Trump is transitioning?

neato. i should've gotten in on that CTR shit.

Trump was both using Hillary supporters own logic against them, and also diverting the MSM's attention away from his Trump University settlement. It's clearly working based on your incredibly ignorant reply.

Double nigger

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhaahaahaahhhahahhahahahahahahaahahaha

>(((facts)))

She didn't even vote.

> wasn't the point of CTR to post "facts"?

So Trump transitioning is a ''fact'' or a fact?

>there will never be another Crash Team Racing
>there will never be another Diddy Kong Racing

>call him every *ist and *phobe you can think of
>Trump is elected anyway
>this tactic failed for a year, maybe we should change?
>nah, let's double down
this election is the gift that keeps on giving

yes

>crash bandicoot will never be owned by sony again
>naughty dog will never make a crash game again

why live

That should be the Democrat party's new slogan

> Are you retarded or just trolling?
> Yes

Ok I get it now.

>KATY PERRY IS NOW WHITE

SHE CHANGED HER PHOTO FROM BLACK TO WHITE.... IT WAS BLACK AFTER TRUMP WON LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO KILL HERSELF AND GOT ALL EMO AND SHIT

NOW IT IS WHITE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I JUST WANT HER TO ACTUALLY KILL HERSELF.

I like this Jason guy

Please someone tell Katy she needs a dick in her mouth so she can stfu. I would but twitter banned me ten times and i dont have the willpower to make another account telling people how fucking retarded they are.

>shoot whipped cream out of your tits
>complain about sexism

Katy, I.......

Why would pence go to hamilton, they are broad way homos, pence will give them the shock therapy they always wanted.
>why would he go there...

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

Remember everybody Twatter, much like Katy Perry, is important!

it's not?

it's her, she even got free membership to blacksonblondes

The Crash level of Skylanders seemed pretty decent. They might make a good Crash game but the likelihood of seeing a great kart racer that isn't Mario is very thin. =[

KEK

KANY-... no wait

BILL NYE 2020!!!

That's a really good shop

>Pro-Trump madman Riff Raff tapped that ass
>She tried to corrupt him and get him into the cabal and failed

Nothing I said was an overly complex nor could it easily be replaced with another simpler word you monkey. If you're done diverting from the topic, I think you should be cognizant of where you're posting and pushing your rethoric. Everytime you imbeciles posts here only reinforces, to us, that we need to purge you and your kind.

what is "my kind" to be exact?

you're dumb

Even funnier, her parents voted for Trump:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3918926/Hollywood-starts-panic-results-aren-t-going-Clinton-s-way.html

Perry had earlier revealed her parents voted for Trump, while her Hollywood pals began to panic on Twitter when the election results weren't going the Democratic nominee's way.

Do you think even he is impressed by how easily he can start national shitstorms from twitter?

PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO!

SHE WONT WEAR THE MAGA HAT
SO HER CAREER SHALL END IN SCAT!!!

"This is exactly the way my brother talks". An utter and abject loser, who will use every logical fallacy, and now resort to saying you haven't even expressed any of your views yet. Your kind is the whiny PC butthurt dregs of society that have been elevated to serve as useful idiots, the American fifth column for soros et all.

And soon you will be lynched.

Fucking WHITE GLOBALISTS

May Kek smite you!

Summed up even better. Praise kek

drumpf is feminine

>Apologists will apologize for this

She is a massive attention whore you think anyone wants to date her? She acts like a total slut most of the time maybe she could get a nigger or something her family would disown her. She is going to kill herself I am telling you only problem is females are not very good as suicide she probably took a bunch of pills already in an attempt. Someone needs to link her a guide to suicide so she can do it effectively.

What was she thinking?

>Your kind is the whiny PC

stopped reading here.

PC is a fucking joke and the people who live by it need to get a fucking life. the only thing worse than SJWs are those who felt so threatened by them that they went and voted for/elected a literal meme as their leader.

but hey maybe i just hold my country to a higher standard than Sup Forums seeing as i actually like this place.