Llama Kuzco is pretty kawaii

Llama Kuzco is pretty kawaii.

Attached: emperor_s_new_groove_doodles_by_sharkie19-db3wlix.png (1024x718, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IlEMU8jtak
youtube.com/watch?v=N1pYGvplG5Q
archive.org/details/TheSweatboxDocumentary_201704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perufag here.

Llamas are everything but kawaii, they smell like shit and love to spit on humans

The spitting thing is true?

See it by yourself. I hate llamas with a goddamn passion.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IlEMU8jtak

What about llamas who used to be people?

Attached: MediocreEvergreenHackee.webm (1920x1080, 364K)

I liked the movie a lot, but I still can't help but think that, since Disney already did Peru and the Incas, they won't return to it for a while. Even more so after seeing how Coco was a love letter to everything mexican of the past century.

The movie is fucking hilarious and one of my favs but I feel it didn't do the Inca culture justice.

>implying Mayan children could ever be that cute

Mayans are such repulsively ugly people holy shit.

Mexico will get 50 more animated movies from the US before Peru gets another one. Fucking beaners. I guess boarder hopping gives you extra privileges.

Mexican here, at least Emperor tried to be its own thing, Coco was too much "we wuv Mexico too much" that it was annoying,

Funny that you found it annoying, absolutely everyone in my family loved every second of it since they got it so right.

Of course, we Peruvians and most of South America practically embrace mexican culture as our own. El Chavo del Ocho has been run non-stop for almost 60 years, we have our own Day of the Dead-lite (Dia de Todos Los Santos) and elderly people absolutely goes batshit for Pedro Infante. My grandparents singed La Llorona at the climax of the movie.

What do you mean by this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

Argentinafag here.
everything you said is true, but goddamn do i love them anyway[spoilers]

>not wanting a strong mapuche man to hold you close against his chest, warming you against the cold chilean night
are you actually fucking gay?

In my viaje de promocion to Cuzco a goddamn llama almost bited off the finger of a tourist.

That's why I hate them, they are popular in burger's pop culture but they don't dersve it.

Vicuñas, on the other hand, are everything that llamas aren't. Cute as fuck, friendly, clean and their skin feels like a dream.

Attached: descarga.jpg (285x177, 10K)

Very few animals live up to their cute cartoon counterparts.

I mean have you ever TRIED to pet a raccoon?

>I liked the movie a lot, but I still can't help but think that, since Disney already did Peru and the Incas, they won't return to it for a while
Just like they haven't gone back nor will go back to Greece for a long while after Hercules.

>mayan
are you okay man, those are incan kids, mah boi not mayans

I want to rip his skin and bathe in his seminal fluids

A serious south american fantasy setting would be awesome as fuck.

You guys at least got your mythology share, even if it was a bit lousy. The Emperors New Groove doesn't touch on absolutely nothing Incan except for the name of the main character.

Indeed. We have a shitload of mythology that could be movie material.

>the precolombine cultures of Chavin, Paracas, Nazca, Moche and Chimu.
>Wiracocha, the Sun God.
>How Manco Capac and Mama Ocllo, the first Inca, came from the skies in a flying foam cloud and inserted a sacred scepter into Cerro Huanacaure, founding the empire
> Pachamama, the Mother Earth Deity (where Pacha got it's name from)
>countless of legends and tales about natural phenomena (the Brothers Ayar being the most famous one)
>Macchu Picchu and most buildings being made with perfectly interwitten stone slabs that are only found by the sea
>the encounter with Pizarro and the Spanish men and how they jewed their conquest out of Atahualpa

This is only the tip of the iceberg. A lot, A LOT of Peruvian and Inca history is animated movie material. I'll be glad to share it with you guys.

Attached: opticalillusions47a.jpg (400x269, 27K)

Attached: nnnnnn.png (523x621, 207K)

Why don't you make your own animated movie?

Attached: 4db.jpg (499x499, 72K)

Any new word on this Ainbo movie?

Attached: 97BFFADE-8DB4-4F2A-B4AA-9255E29C9A41.jpg (593x850, 182K)

We did and it was shit.

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (188x269, 14K)

Holy Delgo.

Still pre-production, at lest according to imdb

Paranon here
agreed PLUS their meat is great

The only thing more annoying than hateful, blatantly racist shit is equally racist shit dressed up in the patronizing guise of being tolerant and accepting.

Alpacas >> Llamas, come at me.

Tell me those are Pacha hands

They are

There is this llama/alpaca character that I cannot post because it is tangentially related to a forbidden thing.

Attached: rf contempt Llama.png (415x451, 295K)

Them's Fighting Herds is literally a separate thing, though.

Tell that to the mods. Every single time.

no, get fucked faggot

ah, another case of animal stereotypes pushed by media

Attached: inaccurate depiction of hyenas.jpg (814x480, 41K)

How are people STILL so triggered by MLP in 2018? It hasn't been as big as it was in like 5 years.

>How are people STILL so triggered by Sup Forums threads in 2018?
>How are people STILL so triggered by /mlp/ threads in 2018?
everything has his place, use them

I'm not even talking about threads, I'm talking about mentioning it at all. It's not the force it once was, /mlp/ probably doesn't need to exist anymore. How long will people still be so adamantly against it after it gets cancelled?

when Sup Forums will be no more.

sad, but true.

yeah, Paprika is hilarious.

>/mlp/ doesn't need to exist anymore
Yes it does. It is too weird now to re-integrate.

So Sup Forums created a monster that it needs to keep contained forever? If /mlp/ had never been made, it'd just be another show now on Sup Forums.

mlp had to be created because people spammed pony pictures everywhere, they'll do it again if it vanish

Again, MLP is not the force that it once was. It was the biggest meme in the world for about a year or two. Making /mlp/ is like if we made a board for Ugandan Knuckles, the meme would be kept alive because of the containment board that we put it in. The meme would grow in power within the board until we would have no choice but to never get rid of it, long after the meme would've otherwise died down.

Will /mlp/ still exist 5 years after the show ends? Ten years?

trolls will return first

Those are Incans, my dude.

It hasn't lost its power. It already derailed this very thread, even though the user who brought it up didn't even mention its name.

Attached: emperors-new-groove-disneyscreencaps.com-3621.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Because it's banned. That's what gives it power.

>mlp had to be created
It didn’t.

Reminder that the Emperor's New Groove was originally a more serious Incan-flavored take on the Prince and the Pauper called "Kingdom of the Sun".

Owen Wilson was gonna play Pacha (as the identical pauper character), it was going to be a full musical with songs by Sting, and Yzma's scheme was to reawaken Supai to plunge the world into darkness and eliminate the sun. Instead of Kronk, Yzma's henchman were a stone idol voiced by Harvey Fierstein and three mummies named Bowie, Lemmy, and Keith.

This was Yzma's Villain Song: youtube.com/watch?v=N1pYGvplG5Q

When Sting was attached to the film, he and his wife shot a documentary about the whole process, but as the film underwent it's seismic shift, things obviously went off the rails and while it was finished, Disney has refused to officially release it.

It's called the Sweatbox, and a workprint copy found its way online a few years ago. It's a really fascinating look at what was going on at Disney at the time and you get to see Sting's soul slowly die.
archive.org/details/TheSweatboxDocumentary_201704

Well, now you see why Kuzco was so desperate to not be a llama

He spits on people in this game, I remember.

Attached: 41AZgBRLAhL.jpg (288x288, 26K)