When's the last time you cried and why?

When's the last time you cried and why?

I cried when Trump won
If you can't muster the emotional maturity to cry, then you are a sociopath.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/10676/watch-cornell-university-now-holding-cry-ins-mourn-amanda-prestigiacomo
youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE&index=171&list=LLgJdnJ0LqVGytTUw6nOl07w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

raged and almost cried in anger and T-fury, when my ex leaked the videos where she pegs me

Today when I saw that House episode where the dog eats the medicine and not him and his owner die.

When I broke my arm as a child in a bicycle accident. Even my dad dying when I was 12 didn't make me cry. I'm kinda envious of these overly emotional cunts who at the drop of a hat can just start crying. Looks freeing but on some level mentally ill also, just losing your shit like that...odd.

Fuck dude that's a sad one, he gives him the medicine, right?

four days ago
because endometriosis hurts

I don't remember. I think I ran out of tears.
>If you can't muster the emotional maturity to cry, then you are a sociopath.
Oh.

Picture related

When my mother passed away.

When will CTR admit defeat

>When's the last time you cried and why?
I relapsed, and went on an alcohol bender. I drank 4 bottles of vodka in a 3 day period. By the end of the third day I was so depressed I was contemplating suicide. I started thinking about how nobody ever calls me, and I started thinking that my friends probably only tolerate me because they know I'm suicidal, and would feel really badly if I actually went through with it.
First time I have cried in year. I wasn't just crying either. I was bawling my eyes out. Really need to stay away from the booze. Makes me want to kill myself even more than I normally do, and one of these days I will probably get drunk enough to go through with it.
Thanks for reading my blog post Sup Forums

I know that tranny, he sits in front of me in Phys 2213.

dude...
I'm sorry

Last time I cried was during the memorial ceremony for 4 of our guys that died during our previous deployment to afghanistan when they brought the soldiers families onto the stage and gave them a flag and metals.

No Seymour

Can't I at least get a TRIGGER WARNING

A few months ago when my grandma died.

Is that leafy?

Not gonna lie OP, I shed a couple of happy tears on election night as well.

Before that? I think when my nan died, back in 2009. Christ it was actually 2008. Shit, time flies.

More like you mustered the fagturity to cry fgt

delet this

I cried after I read through the pizzagate stuff.

You're just a fucking pussy m8.

And a sore loser.

When Obama won I trusted my country and went to work the next day.

When I found out my dog had cancer and when she was put to sleep in my arms two hours later

This, it bothers me a lot. Can you laugh?

I'm basically the same way with weed, I'll spend days in my room depressed as hell only to keep smoking

That woman's throat swallowed her chin.

It's unclear

He's not even in office and he's already deported her chin.

That was about 3 weeks ago btw
Forgot to say that.

Cried when I woke up and realised I was still alive

>woman
be careful, friend

I cried when brexit happened
tears of joy

captcha: controlled banker

Thinking about my Dad who passed last year.

Is there a video of any of these cry-ins?

The last time I cried was 5 years ago, at my father's funeral

Anybody that cries because Trump won should be shot in the head. That kind of weakness won't make America great again.

Last time I cried when I honest to god thought I had a blood clot near my heart. Thankfully it was just a chest infection with was solved with advil from fucking cvs.

Normally dont buy into internet medical shit, but literally all symptoms lined up.

sociopath reporting in

Yeah.....Fry's dog was pretty chill.......RIP

I can tear up but beyond that nothing.

last time i cried, i was on mescaline and that was in january.

I had only one tear from trump winning and it tasted like winning

i havent cried since my dog died
rip pupper

This, it's like I just forgot how to properly cry

this

fellow cornellfag

How do people get double chin like that? Christ

>Can you laugh?
Sure. Although without trying to sound like an edgelord, darker humor makes me really laugh. Again I'm envious of people who can legit enjoy and laugh at shows like 2.5 Men and The Big Bang theory.

Yesterday I think. Fucking whiskey.

last time my favela was invaded, prob in 2005

I love finding others on here.

dailywire.com/news/10676/watch-cornell-university-now-holding-cry-ins-mourn-amanda-prestigiacomo

I stopped by walking to class, hilarious. Took some free hot cocoa

tell him you cried for his missing chin

I cried when the police killed my best friend from college. But she was white so it barely made the local news and the police got away with it. Now I get sad and rage mixed together each time BLM and SJWs go on about how whites are never killed by police or whining about criminals getting killed by cops when my friend was killed in her living room while not even committing a crime but no one gives a shit about it.

my son just started walking. when he took that first step i went full sprinkler

also when he started saying dada

also when he hugs me

i fucking love that little guy. crying just thinking about it

ayy repping West
tfw prelim tuesday and can't leave

Mouthbreathers can more easily get one than humans due to their jaws' shape..

Lol!

I cry often when I think about my grandparents and how much they love me and want me to succeed. They are dying...

I tear up when watching movies where society works together to save peoples' lives. Like Dante's Peak, Armageddon, Deep Impact, 9/11 Documentaries, shit like that.

I cried yesterday thinking about how this will be the first time in my life to have Thanksgiving without my grandma. :(

Me too desu

I cried about 2 weeks ago when my grandpa died. He was chief photographer for Nasa back during the early Apollo missions and he fought in the Korean war. Even if he was a dick he still was a proud American. I should have gone to see him one last time...

Learn to read, he said he cried tears of joy when trump won

Becker?

Stoicism isn't some learnt, but inbred.
The capacity to hold control over your emotions is one of the defining feature of the human, and inversely the inability is one of the defining feature of the subhuman.

Couple years ago. Went through some VN about kids in hospice. That was sad, but starting part II immediately afterwards was even worse.

I did it just to see if I could cry at all. It was a mistake that left me apathetic for weeks. Don't try it.

When I read this, probably.

Keeton

You fucking asshole

Should have replied to that post.

South African farm murders and how nothing is being done.
Tears flood out of my eyes even now honestly.

when my wife and her son died in a car accident

November 2015:
Cried sad tears when my mother died from GI infection.

November 2016:
Cried tears of joy when Trump was meme'd into the white house.

What should I expect next November?

About 5 minutes ago during this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE&index=171&list=LLgJdnJ0LqVGytTUw6nOl07w

Am paying respect to your friend. Sounds like a terrible situation, sorry for your loss matey.

F

I moved across the country for a year and cried a lot for the first month or so, and on Christmas Eve. Some songs and movies move me to tears. No one close to me has ever died, not sure how I'm going to handle it.

When Trump won!!! They were manly tears though.

That's funny cause weed has the exact opposite effect on me.
It's one of the only things that actually calms my mind, and lets me relax so I can chill out.
Booze use to do this until I drank myself into alcoholism. Now I can't drink the stuff without over doing it.
No matter how much I hate AA they were right about one thing. I will probably never be able to drink like a gentlemen again.

Henry is a cutey btw.

Last week in church. Promised that if Trump won, I would go back to the Orthodox church after years away. Found it very meaningful and the music moved me to remember how important it used to be to me. Wasn't sobbing or anything, but there were tears.

>HO plaza
haha fuckin hoes

It does the same thing for me too, which is why I use it, but it has the added side effect of making me depressed, especially after more than one full day of using it.
Feelsbadman

u?

>my mom's dog passes away, lets me get a dog of my own
>walking around neighborhood one day, see a family sitting in their yard with a bunch of puppies
>sign says "Puppies! 5$"
>run back home and tell my mom
>me and her walk to their house and play with them for a while, eventually she gets tired and tells me to pick one
>grab one I like, name him Tommy
>bring him home and do regular puppy-training stuff
>watch him grow, hang out with him all day because he was the only real friend I had
>gets really big because he was a lab/german shepherd mix
>its okay cus I loved him

>one day I got into a huge fight with my mom and ran out of the house
>tommy followed me
>sit down next to a tree and cry
>he starts consoling me how dogs do, you know
>eventually feel better and walk back with him

>a couple weeks later my mom tells me its hard to take care of him
>my dad was never around and my mom worked minimum wage so I understood
>neighbors who lived across from us had lots of pets and were moving up north to a big farmstead
>they loved Tommy too, so I made a big decision:
>I gave up Tommy to them
>watch them move, pack up and leave
>wave bye to Tommy
>walk back to my house, mom asks me where he is
>tell her what I did
>"but user, you didn't have to do that. I could still find the money to feed him..."
>"oh..."
>gave up my only friend in the world because I thought it would be better for him

>years later, friend hits me up one day and tells me he passed away

I miss you Tommy

I might cry for something. I never cried over politics though.

Becker. Why else would I have asked if you live there?

Nothing wrong with being a sociopath
Emotions just drag you down.

Maybe you thought I was someone you knew who lived in Becker.

these gormless dolts can get into an ivy while im stuck in ausfailure REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

The last time I cried was my grandfathers funeral. We were close and nothing has seemed worthy of my tears since then.

that's why your country is full of decapitators and rapists

Fair enough.

>when did you cry last
When I stepped on a lego

i cried when i put my 20 year old cat to sleep...them feels...

Lol nobody cares faggot

I was 13 and got my face busted with a fastball.
My stepdad told me I wasn't a child anymore and I didn't need to cry.
I have not cried in 12 years.

nice meme

Probably yesterday from laughing too hard

Watching K-On!, K-On!!, and K-On! the movie this summer.