How would you guys feel about asian immigration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8-lLJEeQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theyre the best kind of immigration as long as theyre far east and not stanistans or poojeets

Women and ladyboys only.

smart/good looking gooks only.

U GIV DISCOUNT? TOO EXPENSIVE! GIVE ME DEAL!

South koreans or japs preferably.

we had a few wave back in the 90's. mostly chinese

Yellow niggers. They shit in the streets, launder money, never speak English, and don't have any manners.

these

NO NO NOOOO

Sup Forums is fawning over the yellow jew like a bunch of inbred swines

I think about british columbia and canada whenever this comes to mind and I worry

Wait in line like everyone else. -they are the next biggest abusers of anchor babies.

No. White immigrants only.

let in the women, put males in big meat grinder

>Yotsuba board
I wonder why.

SK or Japan only

I dunno man... the Chinese have some issues.

They work or have money. Their druglords are smart and their crews work in the shadows instead of shooting each other in the streets.

They have the same problem as every non-whits and create enclaves whenever they gather where they stay among themselves and dont integrate for shit though. Ah, the legendary chink null empathy too and they'l swindle you at any chance

all gooks are heartless but at least theyre productive and polite

Most of them would be Chinese spies.

Theyre hard working but even they're not immune to the nigger curse. Just look at asians in California; theyre mostly degenerates

Definitely enough of them in my city. Probably too many.

They're pretty OK as minorities go, but you have to be careful because all of a sudden the sidewalks look like foreign international airports.

I don't hate it or them -- I even like many of them -- but honestly, can we just take a breather for a bit? Do we have to keep cramming more people in, even if they're all good ones?

How about a trade deal where one of our African American brothers agrees to enrich a lucky East Asian society for every two they send here?

Some is fine. Brain draining China by taking in skilled people fleeing communist bullshit is a good tactic. Have to be careful not to let them colonize though, they form annoying ethnic enclaves if you let them

There's enough of them in Sydney and Melbourne.

horrible. very liberal, and all of them vote democrat.

S T O P B U Y I N G O U R L A N D O R W E W I L L S T A R T K I L L I N G Y O U

My girlfriend is Korean.

She's great so if there are more like her, that's fine with me.

I don't trust Asians, at least not most of them. They're generally smart but they don't have the same regard for human life as the west, at least not the Chinese.

Only Japs. Other Asians are shit-tier.

I don't care who or what immigrates here as long as they do it legally and assimilate to OUR culture or at the very least don't try to force us to accept theirs.

My chink wife voted one nation, they like white countries more than white people do desu.

I would be willing to accept half of Japan and South Korea's populations into the fold of the United States.

they are L I T E R A L L Y doing long form global invasion open your eyes wide you fags its the only advantage we have over them

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8-lLJEeQw

>Japan
ok
>Korean
ok
>Ching-Chong Rice Niggers
not even once

Moscow has the biggest population of asian muslims (-stan countries of former USSR) among other European cities. Siberia is being silently sold to Chinese. Please don't.

JUST FUCK UP MY SECOND AMENDMENT BROS

JUST ELECT MY SHILLARY UP

JUST