It's well-established that the Chinese are the niggers of the asian world, right?

It's well-established that the Chinese are the niggers of the asian world, right?

>chinese invasion

fuck off we're full

Nah, the Chinese are the jews of the east.
The niggers would probably be the Koreans; they are probably some of the most insecure slants because they haven't contributed a lot to Asia in history compared to China and Japan.
Japanese are obviously the aryans.

What do Australians think about China threatening to blow up your ships? A serious threat?

Honestly when it comes to the Chinese I wouldn't put anything past them.

>Chinese are the niggers of the asian world
That would be the Filipinos, clearly.

I don't know man, I don't know a single asian country that likes the Chinese. Even some counties like the jews.

I don't know a lot about the filipinos.

All you need to know is that they're relatively trashy people. The Chinese are way too organized and efficient to be the niggers of Asia, even if the Chinese are kind of retarded in their own way.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that would be the Hmong.

They're the Mexicans of Asia
>Brown
>Catholic
>Used to belong to Spain

>They're the Mexicans of Asia
You're probably right. Didn't think of it like that. I do think you're wrong about the Hmong, though. They aren't numerous enough to be of any real danger, even if the few I've met have been shitty.

I thought niggers were the niggers of Asia?

thats south korea

They are jews in a sense they are everywhere and likely to complete control a nation economy.

Hello, they breed like mental deficient rabbits. By far the Chinese are the most fucked up. Lil care for human life. Wonder why when theres 4 billion of you that all look the same.

The main thing that the Chinese lack as a people is imagination. They excel at following a leader and working hard towards a single goal.

That's what makes them dangerous.

Pretty much. They're kind of like ants.

I feel more threaten by them being able to buy up our land because our government is to busy having a circle-jerk within itself. Good luck trying to buy chinese land as a foreign investor

They're scared to death that they can't feed their billions of people. When that happens, people revolt. That's why they need your farmlands, which luckily your people seem to have begun resisting last I heard.

>history going back thousands of years
>invent the writing system and traditions that other asian cucks end up adopting
>become successful in any country they move to

This is the opposite of nigger behavior

same shit here

fuck i wish that ottawa hadnt kicked out the japs in ww2

For PRC yes
NO WE ARE THE JEWS (or at least Switzerland)

Traditional Chinese != Modern Chinese

How could such an inventive culture be reduced to a thieving cloning robotic race of drones?

>Channel 7
>Want's to be edgy news show
>Fuck off

>How could such an inventive culture be reduced to a thieving cloning robotic race of drones?
Communism and Marxism. You replace your traditions and culture with new ideas based on "equality" and "oppression".
Communists later realize you can't compete with other countries with this mindset so China and Russia decided to dab in Capitalism.

They are.
In the West you have Arab and African.
In Asia you have Chinese.
It's painful.

Clearly the Cambodians are the actual niggers. The chinese are very Jew like.

Tell us about Channel 7

its a shame. imagine if the nationalists had won?

Chink are more like jews
the niggers of Asia are the pinoys:

>most shitskinned of Asia
>ruin every online community they touch
>think they are somehow superior but haven't accomplished anything in history
>cucked by a white country at some point in time
literal niggers

It's basically doom and gloom, everyone is coming to kill us the Asians, The Muslims, Trump.. They hate everyone on that station. And the shows are fucking horrible. Not even worth tuning in. Wonder how they have not gone bankrupt yet...

Yeah it was a fucking shame.
Blame our cucked government after WW2 who cozied up to the CCP instead of the ROC.
I also kinda wish China and Japan didn't have their little spat so they could team up and drive out the communists and divide up land when it was over.

watching any Australian media at the moment is just pure cancer.

Like Jews and niggers combined into one disgusting yellow creature.

Got that right my fellow Aussie. This is why i don't watch TV anymore.

Japan and China still despise each other, and most of the other Asian countries don't have much love for China either. I don't think they would get any help from their neighbors in an uprising.

This is a case where people don't just hate the Chinese government, they hate the people who live there too.

Not the POOs?

I always considered asians to be like ants too, strange aye

I was talking about World War 2, not the present user.
>I don't think they would get any help from their neighbors in an uprising.
Don't agree because they would benefit if the warmongering CCP was replaced with any government that was less antagonistic against their country.
>This is a case where people don't just hate the Chinese government, they hate the people who live there too.
Slants have always been competitive with each other. You might call that hate but I just call it rivalry; think about Europe in the past with all of the wars fought between Europeans.

chinese peasants are treated like slaves in order to make their manufacturing and assembly plants more competitive in the global marketplace. many of their people are basically ants.

That prospect is rather exciting given that you would have to join the war. It wouldn't take long for you to obliterate their navy and the chink tears will be delicious.
I can't wait until we get to put them in their place.

>be in China right now
>waiting for my connecting flight from Sydney to Frankfurt in Beijing
>Free WiFi won't allow captcha so I can't shitpost with a chinese flag
>have to use mobile data roaming to post
>still posts under an Australian flag

i can take pictures of signs in Chinese but that won't provide definite proof because I could easily be shitposting from Sydney

Mainlanders yes

but HK and TW are ok

-ABC

They'd fight back with the weapons they cloned from us (like our jets) with sub-par Chinese construction, so it might even be comical to see how badly a war went for them.

It would likely devolve into kamikazee attacks, and of course sheer numbers, assuming they could keep their military fighting.

>Slants have always been competitive with each other. You might call that hate but I just call it rivalry; think about Europe in the past with all of the wars fought between Europeans.
this isn't the case here though
the character of the average chinese is often questionable

Niggers don't get to attract most of your industrial infrastructure.

The Chinese Mandarins (Han Chinese) are by far the most disgusting people on Earth- thoroughly unlikable people. How is it fair that they get to print endless money to buy up the world? 2 billion godless money worshiping cheaters in one country, they are out of their fucking minds to allow this bullshit.

>ABC shit again
Holy shit how many fucking times do I have to tell you chinks, you are either American of Chinese decent or you are just a chink; no more of this "insert country" born Chinese shit.
I agree though that it's mostly ChiComs/Mainland Chinks who are a nuisance to everyone else, including Han Taiwanese and Hong Kong Chinese.
Average Chinese including diaspora or mostly from/have nationality from China?
Chinese in other countries behave and act incredibly different from their Mainland counterparts.

>TIL what ABC means

Didn't even realize it was a thing!

>Chinese in other countries behave and act incredibly different from their Mainland counterparts.

unless theyre fresh off the mainland

however they do seem to follow the host nations laws (well except ewhrn it comes to real estate but chinese dont usually blow up buildings or go on mass shootings)

Jews. Filos are the niggers

i'm the wrong guy to ask, honestly, I'm just relaying old japanese racism i've heard from relatives
they have a reputation for dishonesty and general kikery, even amongst whites who do business with them

That's the Phillipines dumbass

You realise this is a flag board, right?

>first rude post in the thread comes from a chinaman

Yeah I forgot to mention the FOB's (Fresh off the boat).
The new arrivals are not integrating worth shit and are the rich chinks who are fucking up housing markets in Canada and Australia.
They need to fuck off and leave.
It is a thing and it's so fucking annoying. No other ethnic groups does that where they say they are "insert country" born "insert ethnic group". It's the most special snowflake thing anyone can do.
Oh yeah that's true. Chinks are known for being very greedy and promote backstabbing.
I'm just saying the jewy ones are mostly from China and are most likely the ones you refer to as the average Chinese. I mean it's 30-40 million compared to about 1.3-1.4 billion.

Fuck off zipper kike

Philippines are the spics of Asia.

You're the niggers of Asia.

Malays are the niggers of Asia.

The mainlanders are hated by literally everyone. They all try to scam eachother because of a no-trust society that was formed...even helping an old lady up that fell to the ground can get you in trouble, she will claim it was you who tripped her just to sue your ass for a few shekels.

And you're just a nigger

Don't forget that they literally turn around to kill the person they accidentally hit with their car, because it's cheaper if they're dead.

I always thought that Pakis were the niggers of the Asian world.

OP is referring to East Asia, not Asia in general.

Triggered you there Mr. Chong Mei Lin Pow?

You sound triggered

I have a bad feeling about this ... pls Sup Forums don't treat china as the enemy.
Their officials are beyond red pilled, they are more numerous and smarter than us all together.
Don't poke the dragon.

You're all just jealous. The balance of power is shifting east and you fear your betters.

>Someone calls you nigger
>Instantly thinks he's Chinese
>Calls him "Chong Mei lin pow"
You stupid nigger kek

ITT: Dumb niggers

That's why people demonize Chinese, because they're afraid of them rising and people realizing that they're not "the most evil thing in the world"

I don't fear the South Koreans, Japanese, etc. I fear soulless Chinese.

The dragon pokes us on a regular basis. Eventually the world will poke back.

And we're making friends with these jews

Please if you see any pro Duterte threads on Sup Forums don't believe that shit. Our country has been compromised. We need the CIA to shoot this bastard

Maybe you should try meeting some "soulless" Chinese, they're people just like you

Nice proxy ping lau. You people poison your baby formula and rip each other off for pennies, you will never develop anything beyond a polluted industrial nightmare. The only reasons China is even relevant and breathing right now is because of all of its child slaves and because of all the money the US owes them that we will never pay back.

Former Chinese here. And no, since we had the soft power in Asia for most of history.

People with no soul aren't people.

>Child slaves
Maybe ten years ago but it moved from China to India and se asia countries where it's cheaper
Like any country changing states, China is changing from a product economy into a service industry

Lets at least be constructive about it.
China is not an enemy.

Don't start an aimless meme that might demonise possible alliances.
I REPEAT: china is not an enemy.

You must be one of the retard who think gingers have no souls either

And then the whiteys attacked and fucked up everything

China is an enemy until they learn how to behave on the international stage.

There's nothing wrong with gingers, and there's never been any evidence that they're bad people. The Chinese, on the other hand....

Eh. We shouldn't have let ourselves get so weak, I guess, too.

Lol at behave, like any other country "behaves" at an international stage
Other countries are too cucked to fuck over other countries to benefit their own people

Whats your favorite chinese waifu?

Could you post pics of local girls? Dont take offense, its just that they are sooo fucking rare around these parts!

>strong athletic chinese women

No, they're a superior, both culturally and physically. The future rightfully belongs to China.

Thought you were a troll now I know you're just retarded

The Chinese, on the other hand, want to win at this game of global politics. Sorry, we can be nationalists. Worse, we can be ETHNIC NATIONALISTS. Isn't that terrible, Sup Forums?

Eff off.

They're the US of Asia and that's why everyone hates them.

No, that's the filipinos

... It's almost as if a country of 1 billion people wants the best for themselves

True

china has made lots of mistakes and they arent the best (like japan) but the true niggers of asia are koreans

Taiwan is the closest thing to a Westernized China

At least China and Japan aren't ruled by Female Shaman Cults.

The Chinese want to dominate, they won't want to play politics or economics. They're only doing it now to build a military, which they're doing on a massive scale.

there are many places in China that would defect against China if we went to war too, my family moved me here to get me away from that threat, and a lot of my friends here are the same

if China shows weakness in war with the outside, there will be many who strike from within to capitalize on the weakness

did you even read my post

im literally saying korea is fucking awful

Look at the US and Europe. Marxism effects everyone, but you're to busy trying to figure out what an Asian nigger would be. Modern Chinese lost a lot of their culture just as we have.