Anti Trump Swordsman reporting in! We will get her elected by flipping delegate votes

Anti Trump Swordsman reporting in! We will get her elected by flipping delegate votes

>t. babby's first election

That's not a sword, that's a really shitty polearm

He looks like a Trump supporter desu

>sword
>man

Pick zero

my wife and I can also help

>naginata
>not a spear,or pole-arm

yup you sure are a sword man

>Teleports behind you

>wields a naginata

lol you do know that was a woman's weapon right? Samurai would giggle at you like little schoolgirls. They would literally roll on the ground the entire time.

hehehehehehhehe

it's like a ff7 fanfic came true and sephiroth impregnated some awkward teenage beta female, then she raised the son as a single mother

Attack on Salad

excuse me but that's actually a naginata made out of pig iron, superglue and plastic

Hell, he looks like me.

Naginata translated means pole weapon. Pole-arm means the exact same thing. Learn English faggot

>choosing to wield the one weapon that could be defeated by pic related

Why would you do this to yourself?

Down strokes only

Naginata wasn't a woman's weapon, there is a lighter version called ko-naginata. U obviously know nothing about martial arts because these were used EXTENSIVELY by samurai on the battlefield.

Strangely I heard that from a Japanese martial arts expert. Though they could have been referring to the ko-naginata.

FAG!!!

Just pointing out the facts bro

Yes lad. Just though it was a bit queer you knew that info and defended it with such passion.

>typical vargposter

>tripfag on Sup Forums

I understood him just fine. MLE is shit

>and he's canadian

Let me help you user!!!

Here to stay. It's really so everyone hides my posts.

>Swordsman
>Naginata

this picture tho

ARR YE SCURVY SCALLYWAG! I AM CAP'N CRUZ, SCOURGE OF THE SEVEN SENATE SEATS, DEFEND'R OF COMMANDER DAHNALD'S DELEGATES

AND I CHALLENGE THEE TO A DUEL. YE'LL WALK THE PLANK MATEY

>AWK! Ye'll walk the plank!

MY DELEGATSU IS SUPERIOR

This. The katana in comparison was rarely used.

INFIDEL

THESE ARE NOT THE DELEGATES YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

damn dude is at least getting laid

My Katana will defend feminism.

nice kebab remover you got there

except pole weapons are far superior to swords.

certain things better remain unlaid desu

Depends on the type of combat. Mass combat you are at an advantage. Single combat not so much, unless you are rather skilled and are good at half-hafting you can be rushed in on super easy.

stand back Dahnald I'll pk this noob

>Teleports behind you

People say I'm not a nice guy, but it's one of those things. If they hit me, I'm gonna hit back.

THEY ARE NO MATCH FOR MY POWER DAHNALD

I'LL PROTECT THE DELEGATES

is that debbie?

No. Go fight a friend. One of you has a 6' stick, the other a 3' stick. Longer stick wins every fucking time.