Do gay couples REALLY signal societal collapse?

Do gay couples REALLY signal societal collapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaRRB3OUTW8
youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the fuck cares, they'll rot in hell for eternity

What is this even from? I thought all the gay shit was a recent trend in anime.

its a sign of moral decay

Do contextless open-ended questions in obvious one-posts REALLY get your thread saged?

Is there some sort of polgb chat room I could partake in?

Considering the observable strong correlation between gay acceptance and social degradation,
literally yes.

Oh, sure it does! Everything you've ever believed has always been exactly right and will always be right!

Hell dosen't exist and you are secretly attracted to traps. When your mom dies she is going to be a rotting corpse faggot.

Google Mouse Utopia Experiment.
There are always bound to be some faggots, it's only a problem when it becomes a common thing.

It's money. Shut up and go home. It's always greed and money. Nothing more. Nothing less. Now if I mix in a little Woman I will get even more money and the shit that goes with it. People are thick

Based Poland

>he's pissed because somewhere in that locker room is a toilet that needs scrubbing

No. Gay couples have existed since Greece and Rome. The key difference being that actually also reproduced with a woman out of a sense of duty. If we get that one back on it's fine.

Lesbians are alright though given how much women outnumber men and they are either dikes or lipstick lesbians, and the former nobody would fuck and the latter is hot so it gets a pass.

>not doing like Abraham and Sarah
This really pisses off the zios

No, but giving minority groups like that tons of powers and privileges they're not used to having all while convincing them that they're currently being oppressed and are right to act outraged and violent about it is, definitely.

>Considering the observable strong correlation between gay acceptance and social degradation,
Could you provide some examples?

Yes, because they are a symptom of an overly dense population, which is a situation that always leads to complete societal destruction. Same thing with jobless bums who never leave their apartments. It's all about overpopulation, you can see the same shit happen in mice, too big a population in too small an area being sustained for too long thanks to easy food and the mice just forget how to mouse. Kill a couple billion people and level every major city and suddenly there will be a much lower percentage of gays and neets appearing in society.

>the latter is hot so it gets a pass.
Wow. Just make it hot and you'll accept? No wonder the Jews are winning; you polacks only think with your dick.

Gay defenders always talk about their presence in Rome and Greece, but never really evidence that they were prevalent prior to the societies decay points, so its hard to say.
The only place where gays were used effectively and evidenced that I can think of though would the Ottomans who kinda forced the Janissaries to be faggots as a method of control

Gays have existed, yes, but they were prejudiced against and were kept in check, nothing like what we have today.
Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=jaRRB3OUTW8

BASED

hahaha ebin XDDDDDD

Yes, but it does the matter no justice to isolate the issue of homosexuality from sexual liberation. The former is a direct by-product of the latter, and it is the latter which is the real herald of moral decrepitude and social decay. It's a big package which has been forced upon us - intentionally - to control us politically.

This this this, couldn't have said it better myself.

This video explains it very wall, Sup Forumsacks must watch and share!

youtube.com/watch?v=jaRRB3OUTW8

someone call McCarthy.

Gays are 2% of population
>hurr durr societal collapse
Go back to worrying about niggers user and come back when gays are more than 10%

You may also enjoy this if you haven't seen it already:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8

>The key difference being that actually also reproduced with a woman out of a sense of duty.

Hey, worked for me. At least one child, now adult and doing goddamn well.

Me now, with the man I love for the last eight years. Life is sweet.