Are Conservative Women Dying?

What are the chances of managing to obtain a conservative wife in this degenerate culture?

Would you marry a liberal if you had no other options, and try to repress your power level, or die alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/799652941934301185
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Are conservative women dying

No, 53% of all white women in the US voted for Trump retard

>nose piercing
>horrible makeup

Dropped.

I'd really like to know who pays you to advertise this jewess on Sup Forums all day erry day. Probably the same people responsible for Milo.

>This woman does not meet my refined tastes, dropped!

>women
>conservative

find a nice bimbo and redpill her, its not hard you lazy cuck

>be conservative me
>have uber liberal gf
>strategically reveal power level to have awesome angry sexytime

I've dated liberal grils before and I just tell them fairly early that I don't care about their political stances as long as I'm not being moralized for my own stance (classical liberal). If they can't accept that they're too loonie to date either way

I see no nose piercing in that pic.

>muh conservative waifu
>muh degenerate culture

a lot of them are older women

>ywn have a traditional qt gf like Lauren

Why even live?

>Thinks the women voting for Trump are marriage material instead of used up baby-boomer roasties
>Calls OP the retarded one

Very, very low OP, there are young conservative girls out there, but the majority are already married or dating rich, good looking men because they have good values and aren't damaged by feminism.

I personally would rather die alone than marry a liberal slut.

You can have inua. She is 29. She was very liberal when she was younger but now she is very conservative. Knits, voted for trump, likes to cook.

What's your point

>What are the chances of managing to obtain a conservative wife in this degenerate culture?

For you? Slim to none.

>Would you marry a liberal if you had no other options, and try to repress your power level, or die alone?

>implying im not a liberal

all women are liberal because they are weak, and seek strength in a group

not an argument

Lauren southern is a goddess you mong.

My fiance
>is conservative
>voted Trump
>hates how much the legal system is biased toward women
Her father had horrible taste in women, so he got burned several times while raising her
>is white
>is skinny
>was a virgin when I met her
>made it her personal goal to deepthroat my cock because she thought it was hot
>finds holocaust jokes hilarious

There are other reasons why I love her, but I'm too drunk to remember right now

>sister, one of the most level-headed people I know, turns SJW
>ex-gf shaved her head and goes to anti-Trump protests
>hear about my younger brother going to 'Consent Workshops' during uni orientation
>every girl is an SJW
>every girl is a slut

Forget nuclear winter or 1984, this is the true dystopia

She's not Jewish...

i was afraid you were going to say at the end you were black, but i thank God you didn't

>29

Oh yeah, I bet she's a conservative now.

Denial is bad for you burger

ok but that girl is like 13 years old

Lauren is 6 gorillion times cuter. Plus, considering she's 29, she undoubtedly sucked a good amount of nigger cock before coming to the conclusions she's made now.

Nah breh. I live outside Atlanta and there's still a fuck ton of conservative chicks in the surrounding areas like Kennesaw, Buford, Cummings, etc. Good lookin' ones, at that.

does it matter?

You have to grow them yourself, retard. Find a virgin high school or college girl and make them into your perfect wife.

No one said true love was easy.

it does when you get sent to jail

stop this

I will find my waifu

I sw-swear it..........

Just because they voted Trump does not mean they are conservative.

>on Sup Forums
>thinking anything but "die alone" is possible

>generation Z is largely conservative
>majority of Christian women are conservative as fuck thanks to the 90's Republicans going HAM with churches

Guys.....really.

I've met a fuck ton of conservative women, and I live in fucking Vegas of all places.

You are going about it the wrong way. Women basically adopt your ideology. I know a girl who was the goth chick living with a gay roommate who became a conservative house wife. And there are girls from normal families who start hanging out with degenerates and become degenerates. Girls adopt to you if you are not a cuck. You can get a SJW qt3.14 and she will tattoo a swastika on her head if you are into this sort of thing. The only reason this doesn't happen often is skinheads are working class losers for the most part. But if you are an authority to her, she will believe in whatever the fuck you believe in, even if it doesn't make any sense to her now. The only exceptions are girls that are crazy, you just stay away from those. Like if they cut themselves, or have serious family issues. All the political fads the normal girl goes through are largely irrelevant.

There are plenty of conservative women, look around for dumb women and you'll find plenty of "conservative " women.

Is she actually Inuit though? This is important.

The problem is if you want to raise conservative women keep them the hell away from womens/girls clubs/groups. Heck I've seen the most conservative women brainwashed from book clubs... it's terrifying. As a conservative myself I don't understand it but have managed to refill some when I've infiltrated such gatherings. You gotta toy with women's emotions to be successful bc that's how women think. Men are more simple and think with their mind rather than with irrationality and hormone induced crybabyitis

Grab liberal with child bearing hips. Electroshock the conditioning out of her.

Is Faith Goldy waifu material?

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/799652941934301185