Maxime Bernier, AKA 'Mad Max'

>"Canada can rise up to the Trump challenge — with the right economic plan."

>"The problem of radical Islam does not concern only immigrants but also people born in this country."

>"I don't believe in a carbon tax."

>"NO MORE CORPORATE WELFARE. But lower taxes for ALL entrepreneurs."

>"I will get rid of the CRTC in telecom."

So is he our guy or what?

>inb4 frog
Anglo here, I've come to accept that (real) Quebecers are the most uncucked Canadians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4oGmYUYfno
youtube.com/watch?v=cjRBoLZ6ZV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think his libertarianism is silly, and I'll only vote in the next federal election if someone promises to reduce immigration

t. Quebec

Unfortunately, nobody in the leadership race seems to be saying 0 immigration. Even the woman who proposed the based Canadian values test cucked herself and apologized for it. So would you settle for someone who would only allow educated immigrants?

What difference does it make if the muds own a piece of paper from a university or not?

Basic literacy and the ability to properly socialize. So not much, but leaps and bounds beyond those who wipe their ass with a hand.

Not really. I go to a university in Montreal that has tons of muds and they're no different really from the uneducated ones

>"NO MORE CORPORATE WELFARE. But lower taxes for ALL entrepreneurs."
>"I will get rid of the CRTC in telecom."
Already doubting

Well, since Canadanons are such defeatist pricks then I guess we're just waiting for Trump to annex. Just please, stop with the cuck memes for the love of Kek.

Honestly you're better off getting awful immigrants so the people realize the problems of population displacement right away instead of with subsequent generations.

>waiting for SHTF and deal with the consequences later
Yeah, not really down for the Sweden approach.

Strange as it may be I am related to this guy. My cousin has all my support. Even though he's from the snotty Quebec Berniers.

>Ontario-based Pierre Trudeau changes Canada from an English-style libertarian republic to a French-style nanny-state

>Quebec based Bernier makes Canada great again by reversing this

Shadilay, brethren...see you in 2019

Bernier is an idiot. forget it.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=h4oGmYUYfno

>I've come to accept that (real) Quebecers are the most uncucked Canadians.

>tfw here Rape jokes are still told publicly in shows people pay for, and people laugh

Political Correctness is literally a bad thing here.

>2016
>still not understanding the cuckservative party of canada, whoever leads it, is little different from the liberals by just paying less lip service to SJW causes

all of the candidates are fucking progressive and globalist faggots. cuckservatives just don't go to the extremes the other parties do and will not do anything to reverse it. all of them will wilt on social issues like Harper did after the abortion referendum or even implement swedecuck femishit based laws in canada (Mackay). Bernier will be no different.

you're all better off starting a new political party. i take people who mistake the cuckservatives for actual conservatives less seriously than i do libshits and sjw's.

you faggots are cancer.

Quebecer here

I wouldn't vote for Bernier, I'd rather have someone else running for the conservative party.

but still I gotta agree the fact he's from Quebec grants him more chance than an anglo-only conservative.

Anything but Trudeau, really

we need Quebecois to be convinced to vote for him based on his respect for quebecois traditions and autonomy and also his background

political suicide to declare it to the general normies. Have to pretend to investigate lowering and upping the number, and then decline all immigration with a majority of the parliament.

my condolences.

me neither.

this is the inherent problem. we need a surge of new voters to vote out the wannabe neocons

there's no one else. His pro-gun stance got a lot of the base excited.

The problem is the most qualified after Mad Max is Chris Alexander. Great guy, my former MP. Complete smear campaign by the CBC about that dead washed up kid.

His stance on immigration concerns me, as is his "tainted goods" image

If he put more emphasis on provincial autonomy and reducing immigration he would do very well in Quebec. De-emphasising the libertarian stuff would help too. Sadly it looks like that isn't going to happen.

Lisa Raitt is a pretty cool girl, she throws drunks off of the stage and doesn't afraid of anything

youtube.com/watch?v=cjRBoLZ6ZV8

So un-cuck the party, like the Republicans did?