Is this show the ultimate work of the Jews?

>Show centers around Rick Sanchez, a genius Mexican intellectual that's smarter than all the white people around him
>Morty's love interest is a literal coal-burner who can't get over her chimping bix nood football nigger boyfriend
>Morty's white father is an emascualted beta cuck who can't get his alcoholic wetback father-in-law to stop kidnapping his children to use as subjects in his inhumane experiments
>Promotes le ebin Neil DeGrasse Tyson Bill Nye Sheldon Cooper Physics Science bullshit, further driving young people away from The Lord Jesus Christ and encouraging them to mock His name and worship science fags

Anyone else getting sick of autistic numale faggots on Faceberg chimping out about LE EBIN SEASON 8 OF RICK AND MORTY RETURNING and spamming "Wubalubadubdub" like a bunch of retards with Down's Syndrome? The Jews have really outdone themselves with this one. Literally every bluepilled milennial faggot is mesmerized by this fucking shitty show. Does anyone here watch this kikery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExitLAP6F9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you losers always talk about cartoons? Leave this stuff to kids

But Rick's white famalam

It's not for kids, it's on Adult Swim, it's an """adult cartoon""". It's been pissing me off because every numale beta faggot on earth won't shut the fuck up about this show so I watched a couple episodes and found that it is undeniably the work of the Jew. I wanted to get some opinions. Fuck off leafcuck.

I dropped this show after the second or third episode. It had John Oliver as a guest voice, and a cuckold sub-plot with a black dude and an elderly white couple.

The joke is that he's a white guy named Sanchez. His granddaughter has red hair. He is not ethnically Mexican.

Rick, himself, is red-pilled to such extreme levels that it visibly takes a toll on him throughout the series.

Also, he's fucking white, dude. Sanchez is the fifth most common surname in Spain. And, considering his character, it's probably not his real last name anyway. He's a fugitive known around the galaxy. He most likely changed it when he was younger.

Stop being a fucking retard.

Sanchez is a Spanish name and it could be Portuguese as well if the immigration officers were retarded, which they were (Sanches -> Sanchez).

I don't know what adult swim is I'm a Canadian talk to me about Canadian stuff not stupid fucking foreign shit okay?

Dan Harmon, one of the creators of this show, is a massive fucking cuck. They had John Oliver and Patton Oswalt as guest voices. Reddit loves the show. Need I say more?

while his last name is Sanchez they are obviously white

Who fucking cares about the family name here are so many ways the family name can get adopted and not be blood bound to it at all

>Current Year Man had a guest appearance

Holy shit, I didn't even fucking know that. Anyone who watches this show is now officially a cuck.

the show is well written but OP is right
They could however drop a shit ton of redpills if they wanted, if they added an intelligent theist character who was everything Rick is not. The guy could even be the bad guy for all I care as long as he BTFOs Rick sometimes.

The creators confirmed he was a spic. His skin color is visibly darker than all the other white characters on the show, including his daughter.

Yeah it's still funny if you don't take it seriously faggot.
Some of us are stronger than to be brainwashed and triggered by everything and realise the comedic value in it.

You're reading jewery into this one.
Rick despite his last name is undoubtedly white, and I'm sure his name comes from a past relationship.

Honestly the shows not bad, but I'm biased towards shows portraying multiple simultaneous timelines.

Who cares. I guess European Spaniards aren't white or some shit

Of all things to bitch about in the show you pick this

They don't even talk about him being Mexican, even if there is a political message, who cares, it's just a show.

>being this insecure about a cartoon

these 15 year old edgefags need to fuck off outta Sup Forums

I'm not OP. Just setting the record straight.

Non Anglos aren't white

what is parody of the real world

im sorry, i didnt know you wanted propaganda to shelter you from what the world is like

you know what, nevermind, you are too autistic to think that by showing certain charactors that the show is therefore ENDORSING THE ACTUAL BEHAVIOR,

IT IS NOT

>Physics Science bullshit, further driving young people away from The Lord Jesus Christ
hahaha believer BTFO

So Russians aren't white? And Irish aren't white? Despite them physically being white

>He's a fugitive known around the galaxy. He most likely changed it when he was younger.
>Taking this shitty show this fucking seriously that you unironically speculate how the science beaner got his spic name

And you call me a retard? Top fucking kek.

Adult Swim is what MDE is on you fag. If you don't know Sam Hyde you have literally no business being here.

>Oh it's okay that millions of millenials are watching a show that promotes white girls dating abusive dindus, just don't take it seriously

Go shove a kiwi up your asshole you fucking island kike.

Politics is downstream from culture.

Control the youth, control the future.

It's a parody show and anyone who honestly feels insecure about it or thinks they are holier than thou for not watching it is retarded.

It's been well documented for hundreds and hundreds of years that irish aren't white and no Slavs aren't white
Wtf is MDE? We don't have adult swim here we don't have stupid foreign bullshit in Canada

Thank you for correcting the record ;^)

I thought it was pretty based actually. In season 2 they spend half the episode shitting on political correctness.

I seriously don't understand why people like Rick & Morty.

I legitimately do not.

It's like if Futurama removed everything funny and made the Professor a drunk.

>being this rectally ravaged by a cartoon

Here we go again

lets share a greek philosphy term to make everyone here smarter and better understand litierature/ satire and why we need normies to watch this shit

Kairosis

Kairosis is the feeling of integration experienced by the reader of the novel or epic form; it is experienced by the reader as the central protagonist's character and characterisation faces crisis and resolves itself into an explored and integrated personality. This typically occurs by challenging unique and interesting characters with typical and stereotyped actions that are generally applicable to all people.[3]

In the novel Emma, kairosis is developed when an individualistic young woman attempts to play matchmaker to the world. As her personality is challenged by the stereotypical activity of courtship and matchmaking in a young woman's life, she experiences a crisis in her character as contradictions within her personality become increasingly antagonistic. When Emma integrates these conflicts, by performing the stereotyped action of completing a successful match, the reader experiences kairosis as Emma's character reaches a moment of synthesis that embodies the previous dialectical contradictions.

Emma's problem was not to gain a social status of marriage: we are always aware that she will be married by the end of the novel and there is no catharsis experienced as an unexpected climactic action. Rather, we do not know if Emma is worth marrying. This kind of moral-psychological question is at the heart of Austen's work, and the modern novel. Kairosis is experienced by the reader of the modern novel when the character reaches a moment of psychological integration in time.

Kairosis has been used as part of an attempt in role playing game (rpg) theory to grapple with the issue of immersion.[4][5][6][7][8]

>Wtf is MDE?

Million Dollar Extreme you dumb syrup nigger. It's Sam Hyde's show.

>Promotes coal burning, cuckoldry and fedora faggotry
>LOL GUISE IT'S OKAY BECAUSE IT SAYS LE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS LIKE SO STOOPIT

Milocuck detected.

Are you kidding? The show is riddled with anti SJW bullshit.

>>Promotes le ebin Neil DeGrasse Tyson Bill Nye Sheldon Cooper Physics Science bullshit, further driving young people away from The Lord Jesus Christ and encouraging them to mock His name and worship science fags

got me good

God damn it that was good. Spit my hamburger out i did

>NO
>FUCK YOU
>YEAH WELL FUCK YOU

this is modern comedy

Adult swim is available in Canada for a few years now, although it's a retarded derivative version, like HBO. Also, internet much desu? Why the fuck are we taling about tv channels in current year?

in short

in order for cucks to recognize they are cucks, they have to observe the trials and pitfalls of other cucks, and how they adapt to stop being loosers, that is one reason why this show is redpilled

it takes much more time if this si the first time a normies has been exposed to the red pill (like annoying reddit people others are complaining about here) but its better than nothing, they will get there, eventually

I think this show is very good.

Eh, it's a good show about taking the black pill.

I'd prefer if they stuck to visiting other worlds and got rid of this episodic family guy bullshit, 90% of the humour is not funny, but the science fiction and colourful alien worlds is enough to hold my attention.

As usual Sup Forums is overreacting to a show who's creators are /ourguys/, they even shitpost on Sup Forums.

Shut the fuck up and enjoy something for once.

Fake fictional character in fake fictional fairytale < science, bitch!

Fuck you OP.

What's it about? I never heard of it I don't think it plays in Canada
As I have said before we don't have stupid shitty foreign shows here
I watch English TV not foreign crap
TCM, Vision TV and PBS is all I watch desu

>>Is this show the ultimate work of the Jews?

do you know how i know you don't watch it?

episode 6 of season 2 makes fun of our society of work and money being "slavery with more steps"

why would the jews expose themselves?

>Thinking Sanchez is not a fake last name Rick uses to avoid the largely-ignorant of humans Galactic Federation

Or you could just hate it because its just another mind numbingly boring adult cartoon

>Irish and Slavs aren't white

Confirmed for antifa trying to turn whites against each other

CELTIC STRONK

this is what happens to the more heavily programmed Sup Forums users
after the hivemind totally replaces their weak personality, everything they used to be, you see behavior like this
where they see a political message in everything & can no longer enjoy most things because they are "blue pilled"

it is sad really, they come here without warning, without anyone telling them that your personality, everything that makes you, well, YOU could be replaced with a strong hivemind personality, the product of thousands if not millions of human minds merging together

>Jesus is fake

>obnoxious
>MDE fan
>mad about cartoons and da joos

It's practically a virgin checklist.

No I'm Hung-Aryan and I can admit I'm not white because I'm not an Anglo
It's just common sense

Beautiful take right here. Burn your Fedora OP

> No foreign
> PBS

Fake leaf is leaf.

yeah and they voice the biggest cucks in the series

rick is redpilled to unhealthy levels

So blonde haired blue eyed Scandinavians aren't white because they're Saxon and not Anglo?

Fucking retard

what is character development?

jesus people never stay to the end of ANYTHING now a days

no fucking attention span

PBS is 90% funded by Canadians
They even treat Canadian money at par with American money
Plus 99% of their shows are British anyway

Enjoying things is degenerate.

Dan harmon's and Justin roiland's twitters are so impossibly blue pilled it hurts to read

Scandinavians are faggot communist atheists

yes

I've seen many lose their individuality in the ever growing monsoon of internet thought.

Talking about how enjoying things is degenerate is degenerate.

>Adult Swim is what MDE is on you fag. If you don't know Sam Hyde you have literally no business being here.

I know who/what Sam Hyde is and he has literally no business on Sup Forums (but he still comes and makes posts about himself anyway)

I dont know whether youre mocking the show, or idiotic pol-tier delusion..

I swear, if this show didn't have the leftist bullshit it could be a solid 10/10.

The show has a very clever plot and some of the jokes are great, but holy shit i got mad so many times with the liberal brainwashing in this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExitLAP6F9U
Wait for it, it will piss you off.

I liked it a little bit, but sadly this is a perfect example of how the jews brainwash kids turning them into nu-male liberal faggots, this, Steven Faggotverse, Star vs whatever, Superhero movies,videogames and many more are promoting this shit, i want to get off of this ride.

>Physics Science bullshit, further driving young people away from The Lord Jesus Christ and encouraging them to mock His name and worship science fags

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you."

--Werner Heisenberg--

1. Rick is white.
2. So? Jocks aren't heroes so it's not glorifying it.
3. Rick is white.
4. It actually promotes nihilism more than anything else.

>Eh, it's a good show about taking the black pill.
whats the black pill?

And they're white.

You can just call yourself "Anglo" and claim Anglo people are the master race or whatever, but saying Anglos are the only "white" people is fucking ridiculously stupid.

>Anti-SJW
>Not Jew propaganda

These two things are mutually exclusive.

Nobody cares nigger

>Pic related is somehow /ourguy/

A morbidly obese neckbeard that creates a show that promotes coalburning and cuckoldry is not /ourguy/ you fag.

It's a sketch comedy show. How have you not heard of Sam Hyde? He's one of the best known memes here.

Not a virgin you fag. Go back to r/johnoliver.

I was with my jewish girlfriend last year at her jewish families thanksgiving and her faggot cousin was like, "Yo check out this show it is amazing" and we proceeded to watch three episodes as I contemplated suicide.

Nigger cock.

Rick and Morty is anything but a SJW show, except maybe for that nazi scene.

Rick is a literal AnCap. Also, neither of the show creator's are jews, and Roiland is known for calling SJWs on their shit.

>Implying that presenting ideas=supporting ideas

What is satire?

>Sup Forums
>delusions

Lurk more newfag

you're taking too long to kill yourself r&m is the shit and can't wait 4 season 3 to start.

the second wave of jokes is about taking something too far

No Anglos are the only white race
Nothing else is even human

Uh huh, slide that shit. Even a PBS viewer cant be that stupid. And a leaf would whine about the cbc. Larp better senpai

>Promote
>satire

go back to first grade jesus fuck

Who gives a shit about the CBC? I don't watch stupid ass corrie because it's full of ugly minorities and I don't watch murdoch since they introduced the nigger

I think this says it all.

Sup Forums will literally argue over anything

>watching the cartoon jew

what are you 15? holy shit grow up

sage

You're an unpleasant person, and Rick and Morty is a decent show.

>Sup Forums will literally argue over anything

FTFY

no OP is just autistic.

My friend was telling me about this show in the summer. I met his wife and she was all pro Hillary. Find out that they don't want to have kids. My friend has been taken by the jew

>has a literal episode with acceptance of cuckolding
>plebbit refugees will defend this

wew

its also good to remmebr most of holywood are just whores who will tow the jew line

what they actually think is a differnet story, and if they want to stay in bussines they will tow the line

whores indeed, male and female, but also hypocrites

they will find plausible deniability in outlits like this

they will join us if we demonstrate we have power and a big enough audience, they they will come out of the closet

>Being this triggered by a cartoon
>Being an autistic contrarian

Kys my man the shows decent

god trips sent by kek has spoken, OP btfo now.
Faggot

Jerry wasn't ok with that.

It's the most irritation popular cartoon airing right now. People will join any bandwagon nowadays.

>does not want kids
>fuck a lot or fuck behind each others back

gee, how many pol users do this with girlfriends all the time

> Is this show the ultimate work of the Jews?