IT IS HAPPENING: BLACK FRIDAY TRIGGER WARNING

According to NorthCrane, CBS, and the FBI, Black Friday will be a 'bloodbath'.

> northcrane.com/2016/11/20/black-friday-terror-alert-it-will-be-a-bloodbath-according-to-black-lives-matter-supporters/

> cbsnews.com/news/fbi-concerned-about-terrorist-activity-on-thanksgiving-inauguration-day/

> cbsnews.com/news/macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-isis-magazine-calls-excellent-target/

Black Lives Matter supporters and New Black Panthers have all said that there will be violence amongst minorities and whites.

FBI is involved along with several municipal police (LAPD, NYPD, etc).

There is credible intel that IEDs, Guns, and Drones to be used on Black Friday.

CIVIL WAR IS COMING. WILL BLACK FRIDAY BE THE TRIGGER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483343/Asda-Nazi-Shameless-father-parades-aisles-SS-uniform-pushing-baby-trolley.html
breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/20/san-antonio-police-officer-executed-writing-traffic-ticket-suspect-black-man-black-car/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>blm still wants to start shit with whitey

k niggers enjoy your graves

This just in: niggers announce intentions to nig.

Black Friday isn't even a major event anymore. Prices aren't that much lower than regular sales except for doorbusters, and online shopping is superior in any way. Only poorfags and people irresponsible with money go shopping on black friday. Nothing of value will be lost

YES IT IS HAPPENING!!!!! THIS THREAD IS BEING SAGED!!!!! BECAUSE IT IS GARBAGE

C Y B E R M O N D A Y

Kek blesses sage

Saged

this will only make trump stronger

All that BLM does is culturally enrich and diversify limousine liberals and unarmed noguns cucks turning them to the right.

minivans will pave the roads. sidewalls will be stained with the blood of SJWs.

>their faces when they realize they got in the way of middle-aged women and dept store sales

>IEDs

please please please please I NEED A HAPPENING GIVE IT TO ME!!!

This

the deals are absolute shit nowadays

i just wait after christmas tbqh

>It feels like your transness is a burden to everybody else.
>Entire comic series is about a tranny complaining and bitching to everybody else and being a burden.

>Only poorfags
>People irresponsible with money

That's well over half your country

Black Friday is still a thing?

Dirty bomb near a shopping center or parade. Checkem. Praise KEK!

He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable.

oops forgot the digits. here they are.

Doubtful. More than likely maybe some small IEDs with a gun man doing some shooting in tandem.

oh shit son, user from 2 days ago was right, i should have screen shotted it.

someone said if nothing happened on the 21st, than it will happen on black Friday, and it was regarding wikileaks. perhaps this is ramping up to false flag event??? will post picture of me posting it elswhere (on kik) hopefully with time stamp for proof

Do people really actually drive/walk to a store to purchase items instead of just ordering them online?

Weird

Nice, please get back.

shit its lost now, cant scroll up.

but for reals and user said something will happen in regards to wikileaks on black friday. shits going down

People will go through literal Hell on Earth in order to save 20-100 dollars on some flat screen mind control device. I love saving money, but is it worth getting trampled over, or having sharters rub up against you in a crowd?

no digits for you my friend, if you praise kek he will reward you with your craved digits

Drones equipped with IED's? Wtf that would be scary as fuck! It's definitely happening! Can't wait to watch from comfy Australia. Have fun running from those drones. Can someone periscope it pls?

i didnt read the picture can u read 4 me

hold on, took another screen shot of the details of the photo uploading to computer now so i can get rid of all the important stuff (i did take a pic of it when i posted it but a forgot to bring up time stamp)

>minorities and whites
>BLM and black panthers

Niggers saying this like other minorities are on their side when they hate them as much as white people

ugh, niggers gon nig

>not shopping online

Shiggy

chimp out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ameribros have a duty to conceal carry and go shopping

oh shit i forgot about black people. and you know what happened last time we forgot about them? blm came out of the chimpouts and attention whoring. and just look at who's in the spotlight now; the white man once again. niggers wont be happy. nobody will talk about them anymore. they will have so much energy saved up from not voting. there will be chimps. they get more niggardly every year because there is no white man to stop them. this year is their last, and the chimp outs will come

here you go

1/2

2/2

Get rid of your first source. Northcrane is trash. They don't even provide a source or even a mention of BLM they just copy and pasted the cbs article. Websites like that negate the effects of your redpill

You catch on quick roo

>American black friday

Those sillies stampeding through stores and trampling each other(sometimes to death) wouldnt be much of a loss

The authorities who push the whole "were all equal don't be a racist" attitude are some of the most racist and true racists there are. Like the Clintons for example, and the media! For example, Yesterday on the abc Australian news they did a report on a "poor me" nigger who was in the country illegally picking cotton or something getting paid $10/day for backbreaking work. Anyway at the end of the report they played some hakuna matata shit music over the fucking niggers face! That's pretty fucking racist!

>IEDs, Guns, and Drones
>credible
Yet no sauce with your spaghetti?

Niggers are shit its a chimp out

Imagine a toy drone with a firework shell taped onto it

NorthCrane is my favorite alt-right site next to Sup Forums.

I have to disagree.

Translation: Bleak as fuck.

Don't even have to go that far. Just use one to buzz a crowded line. Instant stampede.

I WANT A VIDEO OF BLM KEKS PROTESTING A WAL-MART ENTRANCE ON BLACK FRIDAY AND GETTING STAMPEDED

This to be honest. You should think of it as a nationwide Pamplona bull run, or maybe Darwin Awards - The Reality TV Edition.

Will the RNC be the trigger? Will voting day be the trigger? Will black Friday be the trigger? Will Trump's inauguration be the trigger?

>Niggers till thinking they want a "revolution"
Yeah, tell me how that goes nignogs. Meanwhile some of us have jobs.

>only 6 turns

that nigga gonna get out

>oh shit i forgot about black people. and you know what happened last time we forgot about them? blm came out of the chimpouts and attention whoring. and just look at who's in the spotlight now; the white man once again. niggers wont be happy
Nigger please! BLM is a Soros sponsored Clinton trained and media promoted political movement. That will, make no mistake operate as a sort of militia to the president Barack Obama believe me. Its happening. How are you gonna blame black people for this? I mean I'm a little bit racist but not stupid! All these people like you saying niggers will be niggers are shills for the Jews just trying to either provoke a nigger, hold a nigger down and ultimately to make the whole niggers vs whites race war legitimized.

It is a shame on our culture desu senpai.

black friday and malls in general are for niggers

And what happens when niggers all gather in large groups?

They become a horde.

They riot.

BET.

What the fuck will they call it in history books if it DOES happen? Bloody Black Friday? Blackest Friday? Black & Blue Friday? Friday Lives Matter?

>basket of deplorables are members of police, military and gun owners
They'll be fine.

I love the cyber

How is BLM not considered a terrorist group? Everything they have done has been destructive.

>waiting in line with a bunch of scumbags
you couldn't pay me to participate in that shit

that's what you faggots told me last year, there were even black friday gamethreads, so I drove to the nearest couple of walmarts and saw some emergency vehicles parked, but nothing ever happened

Ill be working phones for bestbuy. Can confirm, deals are shit. Several items the prices were jacked up weeks ago to give the impression of a sale now. Theyre just selling for regular price.

They will either fuck up the coordinates and it will disappear into oblivion as soon as it takes off OR they get the cords right and leads the police /bigguys right back to them.

I will be doing the most white person thing possible on black friday: skiing. Won't be a black person in sight, think I will be fine.

>According to NorthCrane
>NorthCrane is my favorite alt-right site

You aren't fooling anyone.

>Northcrane

Stopped reading right there.

I was just thinking, it's been a while since the last terrorist attack. After the summer of "one a day in Europe", we suddenly have a quiet period. Is islam getting lazy or are they working on something?

if kek blesses this post Los Angeles is next US target

>implying theyll get one
Throw them in the dump.

What are they gonna do when the country gets sick of their racist bullshit? They have no chance against us rednecks with fucking arsenals of weapons, Law Enforcement, and the Military.

= Dead Nig-nogs and the rest will live in fear as they should. They will put in their place at the very least

I was a little convinced that they wouldn't try to sway any people towards voting for Trump so they backed off on attacks. I fully expect something major before the end of the year and we could see something around Thanksgiving/Black Friday or close to Christmas time

Yep, you kill a few, the rest will calm down

The recent terror attacks in Europe ended up biting ISIS in the ass as it resulted a good chunk of their terror network in Europe being exposed and wiped out via arrests.

Those in Germany and other European countries are currently in hiding, and in the case of Germany, know full well that any attacks in Germany itself would just cause civil war with the general public overthrowing Merkel and ethnicly cleansing the Muslim population.

Also, with Trump there is the risk that if they attack with him in the White House, he'll go thermal nuclear on them. It's not 2001 anymore and any attempt to poke the US tiger will backfire on them with a psycho like Trump in charge.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483343/Asda-Nazi-Shameless-father-parades-aisles-SS-uniform-pushing-baby-trolley.html

MSM pushing terror acts because that is what will get them views. They are going to be the one to trigger someone to attack on the day everyone says there will be an attack.

Just go on Amazon.

If I was a terrorist leader like George Soros I'd put heaps of IED on heaps of drones and pay heaps of militant niggers or even sand niggers (just call them ISIS) in drugs and guns to turn shopping malls on black Friday across the country into absolute fucking horror films. Then blame it on Al-Qaida and short the stock market. Can someone find out what open positions George Soros has? Is that possible?

I have a comfy but shit job at Target in SD, should I be worried?

If assange isn't dead you faggots who make 10 threads an hour should leave Sup Forums.

Realize you are pieces of shit and be courteous of other people..Never post or make a thread again

Stop shilling northcrane you fucking yeast infected cuntflap

Its not a fucking credible news source and it has an utterly shit name and logo

>Thinking anyone actually goes out Black Friday anyways.

NorthCrane faggot shill FUCK OFF

>2016
>60 days until America is made great again
>there are people that still don't Conceal Carry every fucking day

muh "fake news"

>Gonna go get something for black friday for the first time ever this year
I better not fucking die for a nintendo system.

its already way past due for a race war 'murica.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/20/san-antonio-police-officer-executed-writing-traffic-ticket-suspect-black-man-black-car/

They're (best buy) making me work on Thanksgiving Day.

Because the weekend isn't enough for you american pigs

I get customers acting sympathetic about it, like bitch if you really gave a fuck you'd get a life.

>inb4 lol retail cuck
Fuck you, I'm in college and my parents won't help me with shit. I was supposed to celebrate with my closest friends.

I hope this shit ends.

>race war starts on black friday
>it's over by sunday
like pottery

>sit home and be comfy on holiday by maybe ordering cool things online for future wildnerness and travel plans
>get to watch blacks burn down and trash their own neighborhoods LIVE 24/7 coverage

I mean, I'd rather they volunteer at their local soup kitchens, toy drives, and donate turkeys for Thanksgiving to try and establish and build a sense of community again. But another ra-ra revolution*burn down black owned dollar store* is more entertaining, I guess.

With enough luck and can-do-candidness, I'm sure someone somewhere will finally learn a mistake or two from it. Maybe.

Praise kek

Jokes on them, I shop online.

>Friday lives matter