I kinda feel bad for Jon, to be honest. I don't even like the dudes videos but god damn...

I kinda feel bad for Jon, to be honest. I don't even like the dudes videos but god damn. He gives his honest opinion on the media and how dishonest they are about shit and people only care that the interview is on Breitbart and how he's now automatically an MRA alt-right neo-nazi KKK member.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8LPQ6nT4UpA
youtube.com/watch?v=47YPs-qwNQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this guinea fuck.

what did he say?

The interview was him expressing how the media likes to manipulate and twist information to suit their own views and agendas and how they're quickly becoming less and less trustworthy to people.

What are the Sup Forums approved news sources?

He was a former bernbot and recently gave an interview on breitbart about the (((media))).
He is now literally Hitler for doing an interview with them now.

Is he now /ourguy/?

>megazord combination
guy knows how to bantz

He's a smart guy. Pretty funny too.

I actually think JonTron is kinda funny. He doesn't take himself too seriously.

youtu.be/8LPQ6nT4UpA

>Why do you feel qualified to comment on politics?
how arrogant and stuck-up can you be, holy shit

>Jonathan Aryan "Jon" Jafari, best known by his internet pseudonym JonTron, is an American comedian, Internet personality, and video game critic
>Aryan

Most of the people criticizing him didn't even read the interview.

Reminder that it is up to Sup Forums to give him views to overwhelm the loss of views from faggot leftists who will chimp out over this. The guy isn't hilarious but he's pretty funny and this interview should put him over the top for most of us. Help the guy out. He was brave enough to risk his "career" as a Youtube celeb to say what's true and deserves our backing.

Is he white?

Even better, he's Persian master race

Most normal people who aren't tumblristas know the MSM is being twisted, just look at the election itself and how Shillary and the left bought various news outlets.

Journalism is dead at this point.

God, I hope he survives this. Honestly the mood among the biggest YT channels seems pretty libertarian, so maybe he will survive this.

do leftists actually have a legit argument against Breitbart? it's not like they're InfoWars

>hasn't made a good video in years and spends his free time fucking Ethan from the behind while Joji watches
I don't feel bad for him. All these NewYork e-celebs need to stop

kinda sounds like a libcuck to me

Persian, so whiter than a Spaniard.

Do leftists even have legit arguments ever? That should be the bigger question.

or Armenian.

He is most likely a libertarian, he even stated that he will not choose camps and labels as the label may change.

It's understandable to an extent that the original views and values of one such label will change as time goes on.

Only ever watched one of his videos, but I thought it was funny
youtube.com/watch?v=47YPs-qwNQU

What part of that was broadcasting things Trump said?

I like his content and mass respect. The extreme left are just using their buzzword insults again because that's the only ammo they have left. Their time in this country is over.

Which of these outlets not cover Comey's letter, the DNC and Podesta leaks, or the CP time faux pau.

Sup Forums

Why you gotta be like that dawg.

>brave

or stupid. he didn't see this response coming. he didn't know who his fans were.

Notice how almost everyone giving him shit have furry avatars?

>implying Jihad Johnny is white

That's too bad but they're all proving his point exactly. He'll probably live through this and redpill thousands more. He is doing God's work.

>you'll never know oppression
neither will she lol