Mandela effect

I never got into researching what the Mandela effect was until today. I always heard about it and dismissed it because it sounded crazy in its entirety, but holy shit is a mind fucking theory. For instance, I remember chick fil a always was CHIC FIL A. And the word kit Kat had a dash ( kit-kat )

So tell me what you think about this theory Sup Forums. Are people going crazy on a mass scale, claiming things are what they are but aren't. or... Did we convert timelines....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJh59vZ8ccc
foxnews.com/story/2009/03/31/if-can-raed-tihs-msut-be-raelly-smrat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. You just falsely remembered something, you retard.

Fuck you shill. Darth Vader said Luke, I am your father. He just said I am your father now. Are we stuck in a glitch maybe?

But really I know for a fucking fact 100% on my life it was CHIC FIL A instead of chick fil a.

I'm a big believer in it but, I'm also really stupid so it's hard to tell if it's just me remembering something wrong or not

HOLY BAHOLEY PEOPLE MIS-REMEMBER THINGS O MAH GAWAHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Darth Vader said Luke, I am your father. He just said I am your father now.
alright, i'm getting out of this thread, way too fucking spooky for me

oliver twist got changed recently

can you retards with shit memory please stop this bullshit already "i remember it spelled this way so it must be true!! theres a government conspiracy to change names and shit!!" fucking idiots kill yourselves

It gets even spookier user....
I remember when I was a wee lad in middle school. My autistic friend always said, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get, a quote from Forrest gump. Guess what? He didn't say that, he said "life WAS like a box of chocolates"

youtu.be/CJh59vZ8ccc

I know for a FACT he said IS instead of WAS because my friend said this quote every day for a long time.

They told me to avoid people like you when discussing this theory...

I dislike the name Mandela effect, because he did not die in prison.
Chick-Fil-A always had the dashes.

Though, kit kat had a dash.
And it's the fucking bearenstein bears.

I'm convinced it's real. Maybe there is some sort of connection between people who remember it. One theory I've come across is that the new universe is more hostile and authoritarian (but maybe more peaceful?) Which is why we are having trouble relating to each other. I don't know. I would never bring this up with anyone in normal conversation. I'm also convinced I have some control over it, or that it started when I first imagined time travel as a state of mind rather than a "time machine". When it started, no one had ever spoken about time travel in these terms, now it seems to be everywhere, and this was without saying anything to anyone. But again, I don't know what it is exactly, or why I can feel it happening. I desperately want to get out of this timeline though. Although, it seems to be peaceful, despite totally fucking surreal and inverted.

are you paid to advertise for chick fil a and kit kat?

The bearenstein bears at least kind of makes sense because there was a cartoon where it was spelled and pronounced as Berenstain.

Fucking hell guys

or maybe you fuckers are just stupid

I believe the chick fil a logo had dashes, but I always thought it was spelled Chic-fil-A without a K.

Next think you tell me cuck is spelled kuck.

what people who arent retarded?

>You, like many other people, were too retarded to remember things correctly
or
>OMG ALTERNATE UNIVERSE HURRDURR
Which one sounds more probable, you dumb cunt? Go back to /x/ or the nearest special ed class.

i only believe shit like this because I have experienced REAL deja vu, lucid dreaming, answering unknown questions I previously had in dreams, astral projecting, sleep walking and doing complex tasks, seen ghosts, and intense spiritual experiences when I was on the verge of suicide (clouds broke apart, created "hands", exposed the sun then crattled it, then broke apart and hid the sun again in a matter of minutes like pic related), and saw UFO's twice

almost nobody believes me except other people who experience similar shit though. most "intellectuals" call people like us nuts. I think its about being perceptive to the universe though, because when I got older and more bitter ot the world it stopped happening

there are effects like this. scammers use this to their advantage by swapping out things in such a way most people don't catch it. We are only scratching the surface with those logos and stuff.

I dunno. I write most of them off this way like "oh so iwas a stupid kid who misread/said a name no big deal (though worth noting that almost everyone did this).

But Chickfila seriously spooked me because i used to call it "Sheek" fil a. I always though it was a very consciously spelled to give off faux-fancyness.

It's the only real mandela efffect I can't just shake off.

No, people that hide the truth, Mr. CTR.
I remember the witch from snow white saying mirror mirror on the wall. Instead the bitch says magic mirror on the wall.

here is another example. Yuo cna siltl rdea tsih snteence eevn tohguh ltetres are sapwped

I wish we could locate shills like you and torture you to death. Your deception threads don't work here, we are intellectually superior to you, we can see through your mediocre tactics, kill yourself.

you dont remember fucking shit youre just a bandwagon faggot who follows along with other retards who remember things wrong

Remember when kidneys weren't in your ribcage

>I didn't misremember, reality itself is warped!

How self-absorbed do you have to be to think like this?

I-I-I believe you user.

This shit is so dumb... Like, why couldn't chick fil a's marketing team decide to take away or add dashes? Businesses change their fucking logo, typos fucking happen, memory fails us, we are human.

>bearen(((stein))) bears
fucking Sup Forums is always right

That's what I thought too... Until I saw this..

Omg I red it! duz this meen I have a hi iq?

oh fug.
so, what, are these misprints?

foxnews.com/story/2009/03/31/if-can-raed-tihs-msut-be-raelly-smrat.html

Another crazy one is that the monopoly man doesn't have a monocle. I always thought he did tho... And so did a lot of people.

Dumping my collected list:

timeline shifts:

Berenstein Bears is now BERENSTAIN Bears
Interview with a/the vampire
sex in/and the city
mirror mirror on the wall/magic mirror
chic-fil-a/chick (some remember chik)
luke/no, I am your father
If you build it they/he will come
Smokey the Bear/Smokey Bear
beautiful day in the/this neighborhood
we're gonna need a bigger/you're gonna need
daylight savings/daylight saving time
cruella Deville/De vil
book of isiah-the lion shall lay down with the lamb/the wolf shall lay down with the lamb
sketchers/skechers (shoes)
Proctor & Gamble/Procter & Gamble
“Hello claurice”??
Life is/was like a box of chocolates
dilemma/dilemna
new zealand moved from above to below australia
Panama Canal is now north to south not east to west
n*sync/*nsync
Reba Mcintyre/McEntire
puce changed from yellowish to pinkish
Chartreuse changed from burgundy/purplish to neon yellow/green (almost as if they switched)
JC Penny/JC Penney
Charles Shultz/Charles shulz
looney toons/looney tunes
52 states, not 50 states and 2 territories. Flag still had 50 stars
Madagascar did not have 22 million people living there
Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down In THE most delightful way/In A most delightful way
VW logo didnt have a line through it separating the V and W
Home Depot/The Home Depot
Picture of Henry the VIII with a turkey leg??
Dr. Doolittle/Dolittle
Fruit Loops/Froot Loops
Publically/Seperate

cont

MLK assassination was fairly close, multiple shots, handgun not sniped with a single shot with a rifle
“Go home, walter” was mike not the black guy
Jiffy/Jif peanut butter
Barbara Streisand/Barbra Streisand
Svalbard? Norway seed bank is now Svalbard Seed Bank
North pole ice sheet is gone, never has been on maps
>Czechoslovakia/ Czech Republic and Slovakia
>Looney "Toons"/Looney "Tunes"
Yugoslavia never existed.

handy youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
I feel like this guy listens to too much of Alex Jones, but regardless, he's right on most things

When I was little I would even say cheek filet or cheek fill uh. So yeah why would I say cheek if it's chick and not chic

It was Chik-Fil-A in the 90's. Bond's Jaws scene with the blonde girl - she had a mouth full of braces and smiled back at Jaws. That was the whole point of the scene.

I actually experienced something odd that made me question it.
Last year I met again with a girl that was my co-worker when I was 19, I remember clear as crystal she used to wear glasses, when I asked her about them she gave me a weird look and said she never used glasses, I didn't put much thought on it because some girls are very ashamed of wearing glasses, however when I casually asked other old co-workers I kept in touch about it they said the same, that she never wore any glasses.
Got me pretty restless for a pair of days, I hope I'm not going looney.

Here is a list so people that have started looking this up know what the fuck this theory is about. Spooky shit

You're right and wrong. Forrest says Was because he's recalling what his mother always used to say.

The first time we see her say the quote on screen she tells him life IS.

CERN

We are meddling with things that were not meant to be meddled with

Quads of truth.

b-b-b-b-but he remembers it as was so he must be right and we were all transported to another reality where words and phrases are different!!!

> pair of days
> used to be couple of days

guys????

fuggggggg they changed kit-kat too. they can't keep getting away with this!!!!!

Don't forget the whole Hardee's Carl's Jr. thing

Ooooh I love reading about the Mandela effect! Remember the Berenstein Bears? Apparently it was always Berenstain, but everyone remembers it as Berenstein.

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. YOU. FUCKING. GOVERNMENT. GOON.

>North pole ice sheet is gone
>Barbra Streisand

pretty fucked up phampire

>A couple of days

lol that sounds funny

>Magic Mirror on the wall

No. No that is NOT true. There's literally a movie called "Mirror Mirror". It can't be "Magic Mirror, it just CAN'T be!

>*nsync

FUG. What Hardee's Carl's Jr "thing". The fact they are the same company just east/west coast?

My theory is the universe will favor other that continue to favor our existence. Like say you are time traveler and stopped 911. Something even worse would have had to happen to fill it in.

Whoops slipped some mistranslation there.

It's nothing user, believe me.... It's nothing, go to sleep now.

I'm pretty sure the snow white one is debunked. In the Disney movie she says "magic mirror" but in the actual book it's "mirror mirror"

im unfamiliar with this, i always thought they were the same restaurant but with different names in different parts of the country.

mr rogers theme song is the scariest one imo

I fucking hate seeing pictures of Chickfila, I want a fucking chicken sandwich!!!!!!!!! reeeeeeeeee

DUDE WTF, C3PO NEVER HAD A SILVER LEG!?!?!?! WTFFFFFFF

>people think that having poor memories is a conspiracy

Jesus, you idiots.

I hate this shit. Retards. BTW some of these i thought was a bit weird, but the more I see them the less weird it seems. It was never chic-fil-a. I think it has to do with false memory and the power of persuasion. It's a cognitive bias that sustains itself with cognitive feedback

Why.?