Cops aren't even in the top 10 most dangerous occupations. Loggers, pilots, roofers...

Cops aren't even in the top 10 most dangerous occupations. Loggers, pilots, roofers, and even taxi drivers are more likely to be killed on the job than cops. Should a logger or a truck driver be allowed to kill people on the job because they put their lives on their line?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

governing.com/gov-data/law-enforcement-fatality-rates-by-state.html
odmp.org/agency/657-chicago-police-department-illinois
chicagotribune.com/news/watchdog/ct-chicago-police-shooting-database-met-20160826-story.html)
time.com/4326676/dangerous-jobs-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They already are allowed to if threatened by a criminal with a gun.

>threatened by a criminal with a gun
Except most of the people who were shot recently on the news didn't have guns. That's why people are getting mad about it. Because they were unarmed. Retard.

Cops kill unarmed people all the time. Should an Air Ambulance pilot be allowed to kill a patient if he feels they are threatening him? Afterall, air ambulance pilots are far more likely to be killed trying to save lives than a cop is.

Well, it's really difficult to argue with that logic. Comparing roofers, loggers and pilots to police officers.

Sometimes we all learn something new on this beautiful board.

nice tits

>most of the people who were shot recently on the news didn't have guns.
digits confirm. racists BTFO

(You)

Pretty rare for someone to get shot on the news, but sure reporters should be armed and have the right of self defense.

Great rebuttals. You two are very good at formulating points and backing those points up with evidence.

Are air ambulance drivers more likely than a cop to be killed by the person they are helping?

How often are cops killed by the people they're helping?

but killed by what? that's the difference.

The number one threat to a logger comes from trees thus they cut down trees.
The number one threat to a cop comes from niggers thus they shoot niggers.

I see you trollin
here's your (YOU)

Someone who doesn't present a risk of death should not be shot.

This makes quite a bit of sense.

The number one threat to a pilot is gravity.

One of the top ten signing in. Lineman - high voltage electrician. Work on 7600-20000 volts. Ask away

And they make a living fighting it.

And so they fly into the cold night

Those are on the news because its a rare occurance

I knew that attention whore, she has a glass eye

Loggers do kill people all the time.

Themselves. Maybe you should do the same.

Do you feel you should have as much leeway when it comes to breaking the law as a cop does? Do you think your coworkers would all perjure themselves to protect you in court?

ha fucking ha

hahahahahaha oh shit. I was still keeping in touch with Aprium/Grace as of last year, but I haven't talked to her since then. Did you know her just from here, or were you also on the hlcomic forum?

all of them dead cops are killed by people they are helping. they are servants of the government, they help the entire population.

jesus, dude.

How does pulling me over, seizing my cash, arresting me, letting me go because they couldn't prove anything, and forcing me to sue them on my own expense to get my money back serve me?

shouldn't have been a nigger then

>Should a logger or a truck driver be allowed to kill people on the job
Cops are not allowed to kill people. Like all citizens, they are permitted to use lethal force in defense of their lives, or the lives of others. Cops are mandated by oath, and paid by tax payers, to confront people suspected of breaking laws - and when necessary, make arrests. Disputing the legality of an arrest is a matter to be taken up with the judge during the hearing, not through violence.

You see, my liberal friend, "he din even du anything" when repeated 30 times, does not summon the ghost of Fredrick Douglas to pardon the offending nigger. We have a legal system in the USA.

I'm white.

>Except most of the people who were shot recently on the news didn't have guns. That's why people are getting mad about it. Because they were unarmed. Retard.

>2016
>still calling them "people"
>TOP KEK

The crux of the matter. For quite a while I have also argued this as well. The #1 cause of death for the lawman is traffic accident. Cab drivers drive more miles in a given day, and are assaulted more often the any cop out there. Liquor/convenience clerks are much more likely to be shot at (and cab drivers get robbed all the time) and most company employment policies state "NO GUNS".

Cops don't give a shit what we do. We work with em all the time.
We have hardcore safety rules. If you purposefully break one and kill someone or hurt yourself your going to court and no one will help u. If it was a mistake or unseen consequence then they will go to bat for you. We're brothers. We constantly watch and protect each other from danger no matter how much we hate each other. We all have families and want to go home safe

The government would have gotten that money back one way or another famalam.

>Except most of the people who were shot recently on the news didn't have guns.

>I wish i could shoot this nigger to stop him from punching me in the face, too bad he doesn't have a gun, otherwise I'd be able to use mine

>6'5 280 adrenaline rushed man charging at full speed
>he's coming straight for me
>very angry
>very fast
>cant shoot him though
>gotta wait for him to draw his gun first
>...
>dead

But do you feel you should be able to break the law and get away with it like cops do, because you have a dangerous job that vital to the functioning of society?

The most dangerous job is that of a DNC door canvasser in Alabama . Donna Brazille lost a lot of good men there.....

Hello, my liberal friend. Note this graph taken from the Color of Crime meta study on race and crime statistics. Each one of those black dots represents a population. You will note that some populations have high poverty, but low crime rates. You will note as well that there are no populations with high % of minorities what has a low crime rate.

Correlation does not prove causation, but because the statistics controlled for, and ruled out, poverty, education level, and unemployment... there are few other worthwhile excuses. What for example, would you as a liberal say is the cause of high crime - once poverty, education level, and unemployment has been ruled out?

Do you understand that? Do you have any questions about it?

Why does everything have to be about race with you people? Not once have I brought up niggers.

Here is a pie chart for you. It has three pies. Each one of the pies is filled with delicious knowledge. It has some words - but the words are small and easy to understand.

Lol complete fucking losers. Probably all unemployed, sitting at home frothing at the mouth every time a black person walks by your apartment.

because loggers die from trees not people. All idots have to do is follow directions. It's not hard. Don't argue with the cop. If you don't like what he did sue or shut the fuck up.

What about the social worker who was trying to get the retard to call down that the cops shot at?

This is an interesting graphic that compares the crime rates of black Americans with blacks living in Africa.

Despite the USA being the leader of the free world, and Africa being a monkey-run zoo, the crime rates between blacks are virtually the same.

Strange huh? Almost like there is a global conspiracy to make blacks look violent, and every black person in the world is helping contribute to it.

calm* down
I'm talking about cops, not niggers.

What would happen if blacks actually did get more money for dem programs?

Well in pic related, they did get money. See what happened.

Do you have some kind of strange form of ADHD that causes you to lose focus on any conversation topic and immediately start thinking about niggers?

Nice tits, but 2008 tits. Be more current (you)

>That's why people are getting mad about it.
Every single fucking time some jiggaboo gets shot while armed or attacking an officer their stupid nigger family screeches "HE A GOOD BOY HE DIN DO NUFFIN"

most of those arent deaths caused by other people attacking them

yes i would support all occupations defending themselves with guns. for example if someone attacks the taxi driver they should absolutely be allowed to pull out a gun

Not at all. Most laws we break are minor. Like speeding, u turns, or running a red light. Them trucks don't want to stop.

Seriously this is the best question you can ask about what i do.

One of my best friends from high school is a lineman, so there's nothing you can really tell me that I don't already know.
most cop deaths are traffic accidents.

speaking as someone who has filed police butality charges against cops in the 70s, I still think only an idiot would conflate job deaths caused by accident, with cops killed on purpose by criminals. An unarned suspect shot while fighting a cop for his gun is not an innocent victium. There are bad cop shootings, but I think its a very tiny percentages of interactions with cops.

but most cop deaths are accidents.

I got ya. I just get a lot of questions about it.

yes so lets disarm cops who have to face armed criminals. Brilliant!

That's not what I said. I just think there needs to be more accountability in the police force and less thin blue line bullshit. Widespread perjury and evidence tampering among LEO is very well known in the legal world.

>>>/reddit/

>be me
>6th generation logger
>the number 1 threat to my existence is trees
>my family has been at war with them since we forced immigrated to America
>every day go out and cut down trees to protect myself and family from their brutality

A logger should be allowed to kill logs that try to kill him and a truck driver should be allowed to kill trucks that try to kill him.

>the law is the natural enemy of niggers
>the law is enforced by cops
>those that oppose the law, and hate cops, embolden niggers

Liberals are the cancer of this society. Without them, we would not have a nigger problem. There never would have been desegregation in the first place. So maybe you should actually read some of the things I posted.

The 90% of Cops that Don't Police the Ghetto have zero risk. The 10% that do, have an incredible amount of risk.

Show me how likely it is for a cop on the South Side of Chicago to be killed.

Look, I agree that there is definitely a major problem in the black community when it comes to crime and violence. I also believe that there is a major problem in the police community when it comes to crime and violence. However, when when a nigger commits a crime, he's probably going to either be arrested or shot for it. When a cop commits a crime, his friends are going to lie for him, the evidence is going to be tampered with, and the most punishment he's likely to receive is a paid vacation. People who act like cops never do anything wrong are just as bad as the retards who defend dindus.

You're more likely to be killed as a cop in Montana than a cop in Illinois. Far more likely.

governing.com/gov-data/law-enforcement-fatality-rates-by-state.html

Loggers, pilots and roofers aren't killed by people. Taxi drivers should be permitted to carry.

No cognitive dissonance there. Try again, newfriend.

>post a picture I saved in 2008
>newfriend
go fuck yourself

....the 90% of Illinois that isn't Chicago's ghetto is totally safe.

Police are placed so high above the law it's ridiculous. I hope more of the people start to wake up and fight back against these government thugs like many have started to do across the nation. Police exist to collect money for the government through coercion of the citizenry. Period.

You've clearly never been to Peoria, or Bloomington, or Chambana, or East St. Louis. We have niggers and Mexicans all over this state. Last time I checked, Montana and South Dakota was mostly whites.

t. Illinoisfag

>on the news
Found the problem you stupid faggot.

>South Side of Chicago
>All of Illinois

you immediately failed the criteria that guy set. No shit it's more dangerous per capita to be a cop in Montana, they got like ten of em.

It sure is summer in here :^)

fuk the pigs

odmp.org/agency/657-chicago-police-department-illinois
>529 deaths
>377 from gunfire
>over the course of 163 years
That's an average of 2.5 deaths a year.
If we just do over the past 6 years, it's 7 deaths, or about 1.2 a year. Over the past 6 years, Chicago police have killed 92 people, or 15 and a third people a year(chicagotribune.com/news/watchdog/ct-chicago-police-shooting-database-met-20160826-story.html)

Larry L. Archie is correct

The danger from being a cop comes from another person shooting you, not because your about to be crushed by a great pine because you fucked up

Only 58 cops were killed this year by gunfire. In the entire country.

>post the facts I was asked for
>nobody responds

Too bad. :(

uncalled for

What's the number one threat to a farmer then?

opiates

coyotes and getting limbs stuck in machines

Are any of you faggots who asked me for statistics ever going to reply?

Hundreds of thousands (yes really) of workers die in North America every year. No one will ever have a parade for them. Maybe a quick by-line in the paper about it and a obituary, if the family has money.
Slavery is still alive and well. It's one of the few groups you can still join these days regardless of color or creed. Think about how hard you're willing to work, for a few strips of paper......

Entropy.

Are they allowed to open carry and wear body armor? Will they have the back up of every other logger and taxi driver in the entire country when they shoot some nigger? Will tax payers foot the bill for their funeral and will every other logger and taxi driver in a 500 mile radius attend their funeral in a massive traffic jamming procession? No? Then you are a fucking faggot of the submissive bottom variety

Post more boobs

>Loggers, pilots, roofers,
These are not threatened by other people. Cops are.

see

Does not debunk my argument in any way.

Does a logger need to make a decision of whether he should take out a tree in self-defence? Does a roofer need to assess if the roof has a gun?

These people don't have a job based entirely on interaction with others. Cops do.

Taxi drivers are the 10th most dangerous jobs, and their job is based entirely on interaction with others. Should taxi drivers be subjected to an internal review by the taxi company when they shoot someone, or should they go to court like anyone else?

>Cops aren't even in the top 10 most dangerous occupations
wtf I hate cops now.

Loggers should be allowed to kill and fuck up any log that attempts to end their lives.

Nice source retard.

time.com/4326676/dangerous-jobs-america/