IT IS HAPPENING! DHS SUSPENDS AERIAL SURVIELANCE AT BORDER

This is not a joke. Our southern border is officially non-existent anymore.

northcrane.com/2016/11/21/major-security-shutdown-at-border-dhs-shuts-down-aerial-surveillance-at-border-cartels-rejoice/

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security quietly shut down Operation Phalanx, an aerial surveillance program that intercepts drugs and illegal crossings along the Mexican border.

Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Laredo, vows to challenge DHS’s move, saying Congress provided “full funding” for 2017.

Cuellar, a member of the House Appropriations Committee and the Homeland Security Subcommittee, is drafting a letter to DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson protesting the shutdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

northcrane.com/2016/11/21/major-security-shutdown-at-border-dhs-shuts-down-aerial-surveillance-at-border-cartels-rejoice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck

Bump

BUILD THE WALL
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L

King Nigger's last stand

with spike pits and landmines on the US to ensure no wall climbing or tunnel digging will occur

Now that this nigger's on his way out is it okay if i say we should [REDACTED] him?

Yay fun times ahead friends

Obama is sneaking something big in.

Goddamn, we need this fucking wall built yesterday.

it was ended because it was useless. The thought of having drones on the border sounds like it would catch a lot of people. But they've caught like, 6 since its been implemented. Better to cancel it, save the cash, and use it to fund a shit load more border control agents. You need boots on the ground to deport these spics. Drones would only be useful if you could send a hellfire missile up their ass.

>northcrane

Youre still here? Bravo, decent story too. Making money yet?

Hi ctr

Alert the police.
Obama administration is letting terrorists into the country and we need someone to keep watch.

I'm not ctr. You can fly a drone around all day and even spot a few taco benders, but when the pilot reports it, nothing happens because somewhere along the chain of command they shut it down. The border is already completely fucked, this doesn't change it. You have to wait until Trump is in to fully enfore the laws.

>northcrane.com/2016/11/21/major-security-shutdown-at-border-dhs-shuts-down-aerial-surveillance-at-border-cartels-rejoice/

You do know this article references a tweet they tweeted right?

>Northcrane

This is the fake news everyone is talking about.

You do see all the other references in the article too, right?

Are you new to the internet, friend?

It's sourced to watchdog.org, but ok.

>Not spying the border to stop illegals
>But spying on your own citizens like a fukken soviet agent
Wtf

this

even better, we need to expose the mexican gov

>Snowden is considered treasonous by most US officials
>all he did was provide the public with information about domestic spying techniques
>treason, by definition, means giving some sort of advantage to the enemy of a nation
>turns out, we the people, are technically the enemy of the nation?

First thing for Trump to reverse.

Sky King the fuck outta the border. Make the bastards invest in rocket launchers so we actually have casus belli.

got a lot of stuff to move before trump is in

It's fine. The more aliens the more job opportunities when Trump assumes the presidency.

This is Obama trying to FuckShitUp before Trump comes into office.

>Jeh Johnson
Muslim Nigger goes all out for the remainder of Obama's presidency. Yeah big surprise there.

there are no borders, their just man made lines on a map. You cant define a person as an American when were all human.

This is why we will always win because love trumps hate!

Just because we are all humans doesn't mean we should pretend property rights don't exist.

Your argument is sound if you don't mind letting strangers walk in your front door without warning.

kek

>property rights
Your a fucking bourgeois fascist!!! Thank god for people like Hillary Clinton who are vowing to never let you have power

>Builds wall
>Mexico finally gets their shit together
>illegals stop flooding across
>have giant expensive wall
>keep paying its upkeep
>whatdo

Seriously, it'd be easier for Trump to just penalize Mexico economically for every 50,000 illegals found and keep penalizing them for any more that come across, so Mexico has an economic incentive to get their shit together.

seems lulz that people want a wall to fix a problem that Mexico has to deal with.

I don't see a wall around the Canadian border, there's no influx of illegal Canadians, why?
Canada has their shit together (ish)

>penalize Mexico economically for every 50,000 illegals
That would be squeezing blood from a stone.

Literally what?
>love trumps hate
THEY'RE*

You do realize that a globalism is capitalism wrapped up in a "kindness" blanket, don't you? Do you really think that major corporations and governments are shilling for this is because they're inherently kind and genuinely interested in planetary well being?

If you have ever locked your car door you are a hypocrite that is openly xenophobic to anybody who is underprivileged that might need to use your car for a place to sleep or a mode of transportation.

Snowden is considered treasonous because he stole large amounts of classified information and given it to media outlets to determine what to release while admitting that he didn't know exactly what was in the documents. The USA also doesn't know what he might have stolen and who might be compromised so it probably cost not only billions of dollars, but they also now don't know which of their informants are safe, which secret programs are now known, offensive, defensive, passwords, everything could be compromised. Someone with Snowden's level had access to almost everything. It would have been a worst case scenario over there. The only thing that would be worse for them is if he had specifically sold it to rival governments. There's definitely an argument that what he exposed was important. The problem is the way he did it was so reckless and damaging to the safety of the USA he is a traitor.

Good, then their president looks like a cunt for making their country suffer more, rather than fixing their issues, palm the problem off to them.

the Wall is literally an expensive way of the US to pay for Mexican problems, gives them a free pass to fuck themselves up more.

BUILD

THE

WALL

NIGGERS

ITT White trash blame others.

My inside sources have told me the following:
The drones are mostly used to spy on the border patrol officers themselves. The cartels have infiltrated so far that most agents are corrupt and working for the cartels. Too busy spying on their selves to be cost effective.

This is just a last ditch effort to get as many democrat voters into the country before Trump takes office.

>govt shills want to make it treason to know what the govt does with your taxes
>tens of millions of people agree with this

we really are going to have to have a civil war to sort the leftists out

see you on the front, brothers

really old white male here. My vote is for pardoning Snowden.

Hopefully after that, he gets the Nobel Prize for Peace

>Better to cancel it, save the cash

Oh NOW the Obongo administration is worried about saving cash, after spending 80 some-odd billion dollars on a website that didn't work for a healthcare system that doesn't work.

>that intercepts drugs

No wonder it was shut down.

I always laughed at how small the wheel chocks are for drones. They're like something you buy at a hobby store for remote control airplanes.

Since there is no more surveillance there, every good American living along the border should arm themselves and head to that border area. They can shoot illegals and get away with it, since no surveillance.

>US government commits illegal acts
>Someone exposes it, and they are a traitor
lol, get the fuck out.

Literally only learned he didn't know everything in the data like three months ago.

Actually considered the moron bretty brave and intelligent for years. We're fucking lucky.

I live in Laredo. They don't use those helicopters all that much. Most of the ones who catch people are the patrols that are roaming around in their SUVs. Even then, they're pretty lazy. Also, don't put your faith in the border patrols. Here in Laredo they've been caught selling arms to drug cartels or getting payed for letting them cross through hidden places (ranches, etc.)

Just imagine a chem attack in Times square come New Years. Holy fuck Ameribros, goodluck.

I don't want it to be treason to know what the government does with your taxes. I think it should be treason to expose it to foreign entities. It would be great if we could set up a system where any natural citizen can request security clearance, pass the required steps, and have access to whatever they want. However, they should have to understand the information is classified and treat it just as any government official with access to it would or face the same penalties.

This.

ahahhhah. Fuck this world. MAAAAGAAA!

I was in MI in the army with a TS/SCI dealing with SIGINT, and even I and most of my colleagues think that Snowden should be pardoned. He ultimately did a service to the people and to the upholding of the Constitution, which is our top priority. The methods or intent in which he did this is irrelevant to the outcome.

It's different for morons like Manning. He should get the death penalty, but Snowden actually did something important.

They should just have a shit load of webcams with remote control functionality on the border.

Border control can setup a website, where users are randomly assigned to one and compete to 'catch' or 'intercept' as many illegals as they can. Turn it into a game where you compete for prizes. TOP SCORE! 295 caught!

High level unlocks let you control the tear gas launchers.

I do not encourage this behavior.

Time to deploy the nuclear mines. (Which are immune to nuclear mines)

They try to flood in as many mexican as possible before Trump take office.