youtu.be/kQFKtI6gn9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Argument Counter : 0

Roads.

not an argument

not an argument

Still no arguments made

came to post this

When will you realize Libertarianism is a meme ideology that is not sustainable in a global scale

when will you realize that you arent making any arguments

Corporations already perform hundreds of harmful acts yearly while already under supposedly heavy and extreme regulations, despite the potential fallout. A truly free unregulated market would be a complete disaster in every possible way other than sheer profit motive.

not an argument

cool, bye

how can i make an argument against the libertarian party if i don`t remember what there for?

The political support for very free markets isn't possible without a decent amount of welfare & redistribution

Liberalism is baiting its own tail,it alows more imigrants to come in hovever it also makes higher taxes to pay for social benefits witch dosent add up becose it is not creating jobes,Becose people are usualy working for there own benefit,and if you whant to have a sociaity with will work without greed or for there own benefit you have to have a patriarchy witch liberals allways have failed to do.

ancap is not libertarianism

Come to my thread kiddo.

not an argument

latvia libertarianism is different from liberalism

Gary Johnson

It just won your election. Difference is the candidate actually knows where Aleppo is, doesn't wear a boot on his head and lied through his teeth.

not an argument

Mine was absolutely an argument:
I'm saying libertarianism isn't sustainable and therefore is dumb.

R O A D S
O
A
D
S

not an argument

not a libertarian or argument

>this thread

>Give me one good argument against Libertarianism
This is the problem left wing talk radio hosts seem to have so they just don't talk about them or refer to them as so oddball fringe. There is no good argument against less government.

not an argument

they run for third every time they run, the libertarian party has no real leadership and hasn't been able to make any headway in the polls since fucking 1971

How it isnt an argument?Okay here,s onother one then,Liberals are to tolorant of people who can make harm to them like muslims,muslims hate Gays but left dosent whant to egonoage that fact they are pushing there agenda against right that it hates gays hovever is hyipocritical on the muslims.+Liberals are responsable for SJW,s who make new genders each day and have created generation of overemotional manchilds,who dosent care of the lands that there fathers fought for and will leave as soon as something goes not on there way.

the thread is about libertarianism, not liberalism

not an argument

not an argument

not an argument

Libertarians want to ban this
youtu.be/QEktyu7t8ZE

not an argument

Who will pay for the military to protect us from foreign invaders?

Should we just pay a private "Protecto-corp" to help us?

What is the defirance my english European fellow?

Roads

not an argument

This guy

yes it is an argument, without leadership they have had no evolution in there ideology and no internal discussion, they can't even get behind the EPA or ideas on how to handle environmental issues within the own group.

>Who will pay for a military for a non-state?
Who will you pay to baby sit the kids you don't have?

Good luck explaining pic related

Lolbertarians: 0
Everyone else: 1e+99

so then what prevents other countries from coming in and taking over?

not an argument

>Not an argument.

Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.

Taking over what? My property? Probably the private security I and everyone else in my town pay $15 a month for.

not an argument

no government = hobbes world = right of the stongest = fuck libertarians
chew on that, idiot

without bodies, financial backing, and outreach to other groups for political support, libertarians are just an example of a idea incapable of being put into practice

>the libertarian party itself, is the greatest undermining flaw of Libertarianism

Yes, as we all know, government prevents the initiation of force

not an argument

>Not an argument.
Not an argument.
>Not an argument.
Not an argument.
>Not an argument.
Not an argument.
>Not an argument.
Not an argument.
>Not an argument.
Not an argument.
>Not an argument.
Not an argument.

youtu.be/kQFKtI6gn9Y

Salazar disagrees with you

>1 good argument
>The Libertarian Party

>tfw only nuclear deterrence prevents the initiation of force

People are too dumb to be free

brain up on communism, idiot, it actually exists

Roads?

WHAT IS EL LEAPO

>separating conservatism from social issues like abortion, gay marriage, and narcotics control

libertarianism can't conserve culture

no, mises disapproves

This bait thread again?

Yes we know
>Not an argument

I wasn't aware that it was governments job to "preserve culture".....

just like Donald Trump it's hard to separate the ideology from the smack talk, who knows how much they would actually get rid of if they came to power, although a private organization being in charge of our country's infrastructure might not even be a terrible idea at this point

Why does their sign make me think of basketball? Also, I don't really care for most libertarians, at least self proclaimed. It's like the bastard child of Ayn Rand and Classical Liberalism after a night of drunk fucking.

fuck, you god ?

Why the hell did your VP candidate say he supports Hillary?

what the fuck about American culture is worth conserving?

it is if you care about culture. would good would it do the US constitution of no one understands what it is? or the western enlightenment values it represents.

oh wait thats happening now

There whole ideology of the party is less libertarianism and more of a pick and choose your ideology no matter how contradicitng it is.

Most libertarians aren't even interested in liberty they just want: weed, buttsex, and no taxes.

Gary Johnson, name a more pathetic candidate.
Hell, I consider my self a libertarian because I match the ideological definition, but I never registered because I think most people who call them selves libertarians are just dumb leftys who don't know anything about liberty of capitalism.

lol, constitutiion
you even now what idiot laws are on the board right now

this image ring a bell?

What if there's a plague?

What if niggers infected with Ebola, AIDS, the Red Death, or something worse start crossing the border?

What is the lolbertarian answer? Screening for diseases at the border? By what authority? Lolbertarians deny the State has the right to detain persons trying to sneak in. Who are the physicians who will examine the disease-dripping invaders? Who will compensate them for their time? What if no one wants to stick his finger up an Ebola-infected nigger's ass? Will the government force doctors to do this? Lolbertarians say the government mustn't.

Lolbertarianism is neither a philosophy for governing or an organizing principle for a society. It is a suicide pact.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

We wouldn't have anime if the Japanese were libertarians.

guess what, you're not involved, constitutuion cucks.

Roads

Kek perfect.

- Aggression in the "NAP" is undefined and full of ambiguity. There are an endless amount of examples where the aggressor and acts of aggression are vague and up for debate. So basing an entire society on a fucking bumper sticker like Libertarians propose may not be the best idea.

- Libertarians presupposes that capitalistic markets are most efficient form of resource distribution. However, Austrian economics remain fringe in academia for a reason. Every first world nation industrialized due to massive amounts of intervention into the market economy via the state. The State can facilitate transportation, commerce, regulations, and environmental safety whereas markets are rather inefficient in many of these areas.

TL;DR most countries are Market + State for a reason. Removing one for the other seems to end poorly.

not an argument

Hahaha no one understands the constitution today, and it's most BECAUSE of the Government. Public education in this country is a goddamn joke, a propaganda mill that pumps out thoughtless retards who parrot liberal memes. No, culture is something that should be completely removed from Goverment

isn't it the government's disdain and disrespect/disregard for culture that is the problem?

Not an argument

we are fine, concentrate on your own shit

tru dat

Well it depends who controls the Government at any given time. But therein lies the problem.

Toll roads you cuck

argument

And you basically stated my reasoning as to why I am not a total AnCap.

with non-interventionism we will lose the geopolitical chess match to China and Russia and then we will all be enslaved by chinks because you were too much of a pussy to stop them from dominating the world.

local governments still need to be able to instill language and shared cultural values for a successful society. My argument s that there is no 'libertarian' way to ensure that happens

srsly, chinks will enslave you ?

Okay genius. Explain to me why fascism is bad. Pro tip: you can't.

they lost