What did Marvel mean by this?

What did Marvel mean by this?

Attached: furry nigger.png (1838x674, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/17/this-map-shows-where-the-worlds-30-million-slaves-live-there-are-60000-in-the-u-s/?utm_term=.e970a9d81940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Samuel Jackson is badass.

>tfw real Nick will never be back
Fuck

Shill

Kill all mutants

no he's a shit meme actor

Whoever approved this must die.

Source?
Who is narrating?
Is that an edit?

White is bad. Black is good.

Be ashamed of yourself! Discilpline is for faggots!

Jack Kirby was a loser! Excelsior!

I like ultimate nick fury.

T. Person who never read a comic book.

>White is bad.
This is correct, though.

Watcher Fury is shit.

How do you become a meme actor?

White people allowed slavery to end.

Start in capeshit and Marvel flicks for starters

why are you biting?

>I can't provide context but boy do I love outrage farming
OP once again orally fixated on dicks

Slavery has not ended.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/17/this-map-shows-where-the-worlds-30-million-slaves-live-there-are-60000-in-the-u-s/?utm_term=.e970a9d81940

OH GOOD, did some user spoofed you about latest news?

Nice disrespect for a classic character

Slavery is still rampant in Africa.. the same place whites bought their slaves from in the first place.

Their black slaves, anyway. As, of course, did the Arabs (they still do).

what's the context behind this?

I agree. White people killed too many, destroyed a lot of civilazations, they would piss on every culture on Earth if that allowed them to assimilate everyone.

They are like the Borg for cultures.

Every advanced culture on earth tried to dominate others. White people were just more successful. And probably more altruistic towards the people they defeated than others would have been, often to their own detriment.

they meant that mutants are menaces that need to be put down before they overpower us all

Attached: mutants.jpg (1988x3056, 1.9M)

>And probably more altruistic towards the people they defeated

Sure, I bet rape and torture was incredibly altruistic. To be honest, i'm glad the arabs are doing it to you now. You deserve it.

ultimate fury is a great character, making fury jr was completely pointless and happened in a dumb way

Whites freed black people, let them continue living in the country they built, gave them welfare and affirmative action when they failed to achieve anything, and are now preaching about white privilege and how whites need to give up everything.

And Frankling allowed all this because?

she gives good succ

>Implying OG Fury isn't a total badass.

Attached: Nick Fury.jpg (653x1000, 189K)

So we're supposed to congratulate them for righting their wrong?

>White people deserve to be raped and tortured
Boy, I'm sure glad we let people like you live in our countries. Our altruism is sure paying off!

Yes, it is a beutifull karmic justice. Your own stupidity and desire to make the cultures you tried to assimilate work in unison is now killing you and poisoning you into fragile little men and women with a lot of mental issues.

But they refuse to work under you. They refuse to be as disgusting as you.

And you deserve it all.

Why do white people think we need to worship them for finally deciding to fix what they broke?

Like this guy said I swear some autist better not come at me IRL with this shit.

>OP is trying to outrage farm from a short comedy comic released 2 years ago
>now user is going on about how EVIL white people are just to get more (You)s
christ

Attached: zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.jpg (680x357, 28K)

but that's MAX fury

You're supposed to thank them because at least they weren't as bad as the nazis.

Adding to this. This thread is obvious bait and I'm a retard for taking it.

that picture is right, we need to be focused on the mutants

It was not their wrong to begin with, the whole world practiced slavery, we were the only ones who thought to put an end to it. The slaves our ancestors bought were already slaves when we bought them. Because we brought them to America their descendants are far wealthier and more advanced than they would have been. You're welcome!

stop user

Attached: 1476967156567.png (462x330, 142K)

I think you mean

Attached: stop.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

Source?

No your ancestors dont get a thank you for deciding to be decent human beings. It's expected from them.

>It was not their wrong to begin with

Well, someone had to expand the business to the Americas and the best client you could find where those whities!

>the whole world practiced slavery
Why is Osama bin Laden a bad guy again? Terrorist attacks happen every day.

>Le angry black man
So sick of this meme actor. SLJ has never been in a single good movie.

>No your ancestors dont get a thank you for deciding to be decent human beings. It's expected from them.
In fact they're the only people it's expected of. Everyone else we just accept savage behavior and savage histories from, because "it's part of their culture".

...is "Ass" really not allowed to be said in Marvel Comics? I'm always confused by what curse words are actually allowed. I also just hate "censorship symbols" in dialogue. Just say the word or don't. It doesn't have the same effect reading it than hearing it.

He never left my heart.

It's part of white culture too, though.

Good, its the way it should be.

Slavery was bad. My point is we are the only ones who get shit for it. Everyone had slaves, or were slaves, back in the day. It's not right but if you're gonna cry about it, why only cry about whitey doing it?

>SLJ has never been in a single good movie.
isn't that pretty irrelevant to his skills as an actor? Even being typecast doesn't necessarily mean someone is a bad actor. Being bad stops you from being well known in any role.

This right here.
Sorry, but the truth is nobody has any higher standard for black americans/native africans and that should be a fucking shame in their community but it isn't. It's almost freeing.

nobody brought up black people specifically

And you are a freaking loser with shit taste.

>freaking

Attached: shit.jpg (800x450, 22K)

but Sam Jackson didn't start in capeshit

When you criticize whites, they always have to deflect to blacks as a coping mechanism.

Oh quit tiptoeing around it why else would all of this been started over. It's another fucking white against black thread on this wonderful comic and cartoon board.

When you criticize a whole group of people, be prepared to be hit back with the same. I don't think anyone regardless should be held responsible for any of this shit

Wh*tes always have to be the best and the number one.

At being the victim.

It'll take better bait than that to rope in anything more than small fries user. Try harder

step 2 is ignore all their other work and judge them solely on what ever fits your narrative.

step 3 is if that doesn't work use more buzzwords to drown out those who disagree.

It is a word. I used that on a daily basis. What? I need to use "fucking" in every sentence.

Attached: Whatever 4.jpg (623x183, 22K)

>Start in capeshit.
What?

him being from reddit doesn't detract from his point of that user having absolute shit taste.

Yes, you fucking do.

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

>Wh*tes
Do anons seriously think people here genuinely hate white people?

Attached: 4cb.jpg (1438x861, 72K)

>He thinks everyone in the world loves white people

>user forgets this isn't his nazi safe space

Marvel hates white people

Tumblr needs to leave

Marvel does.

No, I fucking don't. Only edgy teenagers do that.

You sure as fuck do when you mean to use it. Don't fucking say "freaking" when that's just a fucking placeholder for "fucking". You don't fucking want to say fucking, then fucking don't say it, but don't fucking inject any fucking replacement words into your fucking post.

Freaking freak-face.

You're assuming he wants to say fuck and is censoring himself. When Ricky says 'frig off Lahey' it's not because he's shy about saying fuck. It's just another word to use.

X-Men: Worst X-Man #5