Other urls found in this thread:

frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
bu.edu/today/2013/gay-parents-as-good-as-straight-ones/
youtube.com/watch?v=A5VNe9NTOxA
youtube.com/watch?v=oQRV3C9GNaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Against
t. Faggot

Everyone's going to be against it. Even if a select few faggots can raise a kid just fine that doesn't change the fact that they also overwhelmingly rape kids.

But far more girls are molested than boys.

Tough to say.
Knew a few kids that grew up in foster care, unadopted children.
Had pretty shitty lives, but turned out okay.

Not sure living with faggots would be an improvement.

What are the figures on gender and molestation by gay adopted males?

Against as any sane, educated, fair-minded person should be.

Against, despite what the prevailing opinion in the alt-"""""right""""" might be.

For.
Women ruin everything, and even gay dudes can raise kids better than chicks.

I'd rather see flamboyant fags raise a child than a single mother. Women make the worst parents and products of single mothers always end up being a failure or mentally fucking deranged.

I would never adopt a gay kid.

Weirdo

Mandatory adoption for any homosexual couple that gets married. If gays want to get married they have to do their part in raising children since its the point of marriage, not tax benefits.

There's no real reason to be against it except 'ew, icky, that is gay!'

This is where I lose Sup Forums.

Ya'll need to find better women or something.

And btw:
>oh, it's another "getting your dick sucked at age 8 ruins your life because reasons" episode

for.
But it should be same-race adoption.

You want numbers motherfucker?

For.

but /r9k/ can fuck off with the "ew women" shit

>implying that's all they do

I like gay adoption for the idea that some Muslim kid who's gay hating parents blew themselves up could be adopted by the very people they hate who would raise their child with nothing but love and kindness and make the world a little less shit.

I assume you're talking about butt fucking. With proper precautions there is no problem, age is no obstacle.

cherrypicking, but whatever

gay parents > single parent > no parents

Can I get a source for this so I can use it to destroy this argument once and for all? Here, have a rare tyrone in advance.

Against. To many gay couples rape their adopted kids. Lots of straight couples do that as well. I think the problem here is orphaned kids. We should just drown them to save them from being raped.

>implying it's still a problems rather than a molehill dressed up like a mountain to stir up false outrage for political reasons

You want problems in childhood? Go to public school.

>blur his face so you can't see his smile
Hmm...

Faggots should not be permitted within 1000 yards of children.

You call that a "rare Tyrone" and ask for a source for a commonly sourced subject? Go back to where you came from, you're fresh here.

Wassup fag? Go get ur proton shakes or something.

Against.

Mike "Mass electrocution is my final solution" Pence
Mike "If dick you desire, fear my electric wire" Pence
Mike "Gay and proud? Get a thundercloud" Pence
Mike "Your perversion needs an electrical conversion" Pence
Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence
Mike "Consider a lobotomy before engaging in sodomy" Pence
Mike "Blast gays with tesla's rays" Pence
Mike "Follow God's path or feel Tesla's wrath" Pence
Mike "The only power to queers is volts times amperes" Pence
Mike "If you're bi, you will fry" Pence
Mike "After these elections, say goodbye to gay erections" Pence
Mike "Lightning strike the turbo dyke" Pence
Mike "Putting the trans in transistor" Pence
Mike "You've got one in the belly? Better find a back alley" Pence
Mike "Dicks give you an erection? This circuit's making a connection" Pence
Mike "If you like bumming, this chair's humming" Pence
Mike "Homosexuality gets you a fatality" Pence
Mike "According to the constitution you belong in an institution" Pence
Mike "Man wants a penetrator, I'll start the generator" Pence
Mike "Closing gay chapters with AC adapters" Pence
Mike "Repent for all your sin or get some volts again" Pence
Mike "Like men in nylon, become a human pylon" Pence
Mike "Faggot medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence
Mike "Pray the gay away or stay for the death ray" Pence
Mike "Electoral Volts" Pence
Mike "If you're Queer pack your gear" Pence
Mike "Like It in the Crapper? You Get the Zapper" Pence
Mike "Mister thinks he's a sister, become a human resistor" Pence
Mike "If you enjoy cock, you're in for a shock" Pence
Mike "Saving Those Babies from Feminists with Rabies" Pence
Mike "Get your ass pounded, the wire won't be grounded" Pence
Mike "Electrodes for questionable chodes" Pence
Mike "Want some cock, get a shock" Pence
Mike "Gamma Ray the Gay Away" Pence
Mike "cum on your face? To hell you'll race" Pence
Mike "Disco inferno" Pence
Mike "Take it in the ass and face Zeus's wrath" Pence
Mike "Like to fap? You're getting a zap" Pence
Mike "LGBBQ" Pence

>not posting Boku no Pico

do their shirts say "[the] ride is for kids too"?
anyways, i bet these faggots are pozzed up and already gave their "gift" to the poor kid. at least he isnt white

Actually its about equal.

Ban all fake gays that use child adoption to sell their children into child sex pedophilia rings, and other people that exploit the gay label

There was a really awesome one from a thread a couple days ago. You didn't post is.

Shit's a riot anyway. Pence a cute

Bullshit. Stats or gtfo.

If they rich then yeah
If they poor then no

Against

I consider myself a libertarian who has no problems with homosexuality, same sex couples.

But even I find that picture, problematic.

Except the prevalence of pedophilia among gays.

frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
Okay, well, 1/3, which is more than most people would think considering that its usually men that are the molesters.

Family Research Council

Throw it in the bin. They've been caught propping up debunked research numerous times.

The fact is you're just a big government statist cuck. Because what you're saying is the government is superior to a stable home.

Against.

they'll probably be better parents than most straights since they have to be vetted to adopt and cant just do it whenever they want so yes

>problems that aren't actually problems but we'll make them problems because, well, we don't know, but WAAAAH MORAL PANIC
sugoi onichan! you care!

for.

We have children without parents, we have parents without children, its a perfect fit. I'd rather have two dads putting a roof over my head than living in an orphanage or the streets.

And the argument that they rape kids at higher rate is false.

Against. Pederasts are pedophiles.

totally against

Mike " you thought orlando was bad? then watch how i electrocute this faggot" Pence

>stable home
>two faggots and a kid

pick one.

Present DATA that homos and men in general are bad for children.
Explain why the current data shows the opposite.

I'm not saying that either. Kids in foster care are even worse off than one's with single or even gay parents. It's just a problem without a solution. If every gay couple adopted a kid it still wouldn't be enough to even make a dent in the number of orphaned children.

Shit, I hate my father so much!

-9 times more of a bitch of academia
-rape capabilities reduced to 1/14
-10 times more of a straight edge faggot prude

by no means this should be allowed, no exceptions

Against. Last thing I want is my future husband to start begging to adopt a child.

Hilariously the gay one is still a cleaner house even with all the buttsex

sooooooo degenerate. Imagine the kids friends finding out? Fuck sakes...

This

not against being gay or whatever in the bedroom, but not for adoption.

Better than the kids having to grow up in orphanage or foster home desu. I'd say no dykes, but they're more apt to just have their own anyway.

Pride

Against.

Gays are better than a foster home or single mom.

More like the prevalence of homosexuality among pedofiles. If you go full perversion, being a fag is peanuts.

Do you have any evidence to back this claim?

How do you know? Show me stats of well adjusted 30 year olds raised by gays. With a psychiatrist opinion and testing that shows they are well adjusted.

For.
Tons of orphans weighing the hell out of the foster home system, fags and lesbos want kids? Go ahead.
Two groups no one gives a shit about taking care of each other, sure, why not

>it's another "someone made me feel good so i'll make them feel bad" episode
I guess everything needs a sequel.

I'm for gay rights (because I honestly don't give a fuck about them, just let them be miserable), but then you hear about cases like pic related and then you just want to get off this fucking roller coaster.

bu.edu/today/2013/gay-parents-as-good-as-straight-ones/

Bad enough what happens to the gerbils

The horror

The horror

This is going to sound weird, but I don't really care about gay marriage, but I don't like the idea of homosexuals raising children.

Not from some wierd pedo shit thing. But I think kids probably do the best when they are raised by a man and a woman.

I've seen worse raised by heterosexuals.
Having two moms should be a NO but the dykes will claim discrimination. I think being raised by males will make you a better person. Homosexuality is being normalized everywhere so it shouldn't be a problem even if the kid becomes a fag. He'll probably rebel against his faggot dads and become a womanizer.

absolutely against

youtube.com/watch?v=A5VNe9NTOxA

youtube.com/watch?v=oQRV3C9GNaw
This faggot disagrees with you.

I've seen worse too, but depends on what you consider 'worse'.
I don't care what the orientation of the parents is as long as they're good people deep down, but the fact of the matter is that that there's a lot of degeneracy in our culture these days. It's allowed to fostered in the "progressive" homes.

No problem with it. Anyone that does should have to adopt a child. There are too many without a home and I'd rather a kid grow up loved and taken care of than calm bigots that won't solve the problem themselves.

If you aren't willing to adopt, you really have nothing to say on the matter that interests me unless you're ok with it. I don't give a fuck about your thoughts on degeneracy or whatever. Kids are deserving of love and a good life. That is zero if they aren't adopted.

>bu.edu/today/2013/gay-parents-as-good-as-straight-ones/

Unfortunately the politicized nature of this topic makes me extremely distrustful of studies, especially considering how incredibly left-biased most social "scientists" are.

>bu.edu/today/2013/gay-parents-as-good-as-straight-ones/
Siegel, a School of Medicine professor of pediatrics.

>pediatrics.

Opinion fuckin discarded.

No psychiatrist in their right mind would recommend gay parents to be allowed and there is zero statistics proving anything.

The issue here, is that straight men and women generally don't need or want to adopt kids. Unless they're rich nutjobs. Which means all those unwanted kids that are gettin' put up for adoption(which will be even more if pro lifers have their way) are shit out of luck.

Sure.

On another note, who the fuck adopts the sex they are and then kisses them on the lips. That's not what's happening, right? Maybe I just see kissing on the lips to be more of a romantic thing?

>be me
>dad
>have hot white wife
>have one son
>switched his bottle with my cock once midsuck
>goodfeels
>offer to 'look after' son every few days so wife can visit friends
>been having him suck my cock as he grows up
>fingering too as well as vibrators on his cock
>son loves me more than mom
Pol will defend me cuz im continuing the white race

Neutral.

Gays are on average more intelligent, more fiscally responsible, and more successful than straits.

On the other hand it's more likely the kids have a normal psychology with a male and female rolemodel.

But it's sorta beside the point when there are so many children up for adoption and so few gays actually interested in adoption.

user, is this one of your degenerate fantasies? Where you grow up and be your dad's sissy?

>I don't trust your source because of subjective reasons
At what age did you decide logic and reason wasn't valuable?

Kissing is done in families all the time.

Rosie's adopted daughters are scared straight after fighting off these two bull dykes

? I would likely want to see you get the death penalty

I know this is a troll post but the day of rake can't come soon enough.

> gays adopt little niggers and muslims and make them into faggots to so we get even more faggots instead of crazy unpredictable monkeys
Hmmm

I support gay adoption for gay men but not for lesbians

>Kissing is done in families all the time.
Sure, I've kissed my mom on the cheek. On the lips just seems like a line you shouldn't cross. Especially publicly for an adopted child of the sex you're into.

For, anyone who can raise that kid right is fine with me. A gay couples more likely to be supportive of a kid than some of these other faggots. Less children, better parents, better schools. That's how you create a society that isn't complete shit. We just need to start restricting who can and can't have kids, but in the meantime at least let people who can't have them adopt so they don't grow up to be useless fucks like their biological parents.

>subjective
What's subjective about pointing out the fact that social sciences are full of quacks who deny biological reality and actively acknowledge that their goal is to push their leftist views on society

Why?

who wants to adopt a fag? is this a new trend?

For.

But I mean don't just give a kid to a couple BECAUSE they're gay, which is what the left is frankly more apt do, putting kids in harm's way.

You can be gay, but you better have had the same partner for more than x amount of time and a stable income among other things. You can't just be some stereotypical degenerate spending all his time with anonymous hookups.

I believe that homosexuals, particularly gay men, have the potential to show some self-discipline and leave their hedonism behind to pursue a worthy cause like raising a previously unwanted child in a proper family. But then I'm a chronic idealist.