Mfw wearing my MAGA hat to Thanksgiving dinner

>mfw wearing my MAGA hat to Thanksgiving dinner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only low class trash would wear a hat at the dinner table.

>honey please take that off, we are saying grace right now
>s-shut up mom... you know ive been waiting for this...
>yes honey, just not right now, ok? You can put it back on after a --
>SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM HILLARY LOST AND YOU LIBTARDS ARE TOO SALTY TO ADMIT IT
>young man I am going to count to thee--
>FUCKING SHILL ILL HANG YOU LIKE THE NIGGER YOU ARE

no hat inside sir

I bought one specifically for that purpose. My families ultra-liberal and I'm trying to get on their nerves.

REEEEEEEEE white trash get out

this dumbfucks

>muh traditional values and rules

fuck you idiots, you can do whatever the fuck you want if you're cool enough (which I can tell none of you are)

I just ordered this on Amazon for X-Mas. I can't wait to wear it.

Retards and their retarded rules. There is literally no reason why you shouldn't be able to wear a hat indoors

Righteous. I'm thinking of giving all my relatives Trump brand ties and socks for christmas

That is a fantastic idea.

Mfw my family disowned my cousin for supporting trump so I have to hide my power level

Where do you live, user? Behind enemy lines here in CT, but thankfully 60% of my family is for Trump.

Make a big deal out of it like they're denying a gay homo the right to be homo and watch their mental gymnastics professor short circuit

Orange County in Southern California. Its actually a very conservative area, but my family is very liberal

>""""pre-ban""""
>living in such a faggot state it has a ban

top kek m8

Fuck, I thought there'd be a time I wouldn't get enjoyment from wearing my MAGA hat as a target on my head, but it looks like there'll never be a day.

same brother but ive only seen 2 hillary signs in ct wich is odd

dont be a faggot. be proud of your superior judgement

Negative. I'm currently dependent on my parents and I'm not willing to risk anything (Im a college student not a degenerate NEET).

Central Valley is way better

I'm living in Missouri right now, but Orange County is literally the greatest place on earth.

ITT: Drumpfkins ruin their Thanksgiving dinner to have le last laugh like a bunch of kindergarteners.

At least your families know not to invite your ass for Christmas to let your bigotry, racism and repulsiveness ruin the happiest time of the year.

Central valley is amazing, but I prefer Orange County and the Sierra Nevada. God I miss California, I'm going back wednesday...

Shitty, bland food and political tension at the dinner table... thanksgiving must be horrible.

Dude, the support for Obama was massive here. It must have been those libcuck cesspool inner city trash like Bridgeport, New Haven, Waterbury, Hartford, Stamford, etc., pushing HRC over the top. What did she win by this time? 11% points last time I checked? I believe Obama's margins were 25+%.

Changing your wifi network name and making guest networks to AMERICA FIRST, TRUMP WON, MAGA FUCK KEKS so you can constantly remind your cuck neighbors they got grabbed by the pussy.

>wearing a hat is being repulsive

You don't need to throw a bitch fit over it you dweeb, just ignore it

I'm wearing my vermin supreme boot to thanksgiving dinner.

OK bitch, let's see what happens when someone smarter and better than you wears a "Make Donald Drumpf Again" hat to the table, right in front of you. You'd be sitting in a puddle of your own piss, complaining and throwing a tantrum, smashing the table. I guarantee it.

fpbp

OP rekt

No chance of recovery

Pull the plug

Do people on here have liberal relatives? My family are working class democrats who are willing to vote either way, my aunt and uncle on one side are hippies and political activists and DC with no kids, and my other aunt and uncle are doctors from Philly who are deeply republican catholics with 5 kids. Politics is usually avoided at Thanksgiving.

Acceptable. Still, you will be hard pressed to enjoy liberal salt with your Thanksgiving meal without throwing it in their faces. The tears are most delicious.

>bland food
U never had my grandmas turkey is good boy

> go to parent's cousin's funeral
> talking with his son in law in reviving line
> So [user], who did you vote for? Did you go with Trump?
> he and his wife start saying how Nov 8th was the day after their wedding anniversary and joked how it almost marked the day of their divorce
> talked about how they would go into different rooms to watch CNN and Fox News
> joked back that they shoulda just drawn a line down the house like a sitcom
> then half joke that butting heads and arguing is what keeps marriages
> say that I'm sure her parents had their fair share of arguments in their over fifty years together

>gonna get a lump of shit in your dressing

After all the Trump shit you've swallowed you probably wouldn't notice.

I'm not worried at all you loser

Let me explain. God wants to see your hair (or scalp) but he can't see it if you wear a hat indoors. God can see through the roof, but not a roof and a hat at the same time.

THIS.

mfw I met Vermin at a comic con

mfw i got ill with jill on the 8th

>not having a MAGA family
lmao enjoy being a faggot

Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife.

>

>MAGA family

Unemployed coal workers?

Enjoy your free gubmint cheese Thanksgiving dinner, Rastus.

In english please?

I met him at porcfest in New Hampshire

see
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs

And you don't come out in support of him/her? Weak.

you crazy guys, lol. NHfags? Nashua reporting in.

> no non-dairy soy milk
> no tofu 'meat'
are you even trying

actually I'm [spoilerz] a Masshole

>implying you're family aren't all greasy white trash methheads.

Bet I could trade you 3 Oxys for your entire sad dinner.

Oh, oh ok. Well, there you go, lol.

Orange County went blue this election. Riverside county is less refried than you, Paco.

I wouldn't even know how to obtain Oxys because I'm not a creep, enjoy your ghetto

Nah, SCfag here, looking to move there sometime in the future. I've been through Keene and most of the north country, haven't hit the bigger cities like Manchester, concord and Nashua though.

FPBP once again.

>how to obtain Oxys

A physician.

You would know if you had healthcare, but you don't, so enjoy your undiagnosed cancer and rotting teeth.

You know because you're either a drug addict or a sick person who constantly needs to shovel opiates into their body to feel normal

I, on the other hand, have never been sick because like Trump I don't drink or smoke or do drugs. Enjoy your shitty drug filled life.

Hats at the table are rude dude.

Go home for Thanksgiving. Literally 50+ People in a one bedroom house because it was my Great Grandmothers. There all Rednecks so I know will have a jolly Trump Time.

A lot of the family is very religious and we have always said a Prayer before we all eat.

These assholes know I'm not very religious and have made me say the prayer for the past couple years.

MFW I always say the most fucked up prayer and they always just laugh and say "Oh user God still loves you"

Make your prayer political this year. Praise Jesus for Donald Trump saving us from Hillary Clinton, and May God Make America Great Again.

explain

He can take it off at the table you autistic clowns

a million times this

The mom sounds like a cunt. It's a fucking hat, who fucking cares

Damn underrated!

lol

Yeah sure you are edgelord faggot. I'm a liberal and I can beat the shit out of you. If I see anyone with a MAGA hat, I'll snatch their hat and beat the shit out of them.