Trump and the safe space

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=6v_R24ih4-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>explain this
He was a cuck all along.

Maybe Trump is a hypocrite?

OH nononono Trump can't do anything wrong lol. Even when the evidence is right here.

He is bemoaning the animalistic behavior of shithead liberals. Nothing more.

pretty sure he's being sarcastic

He is delegitimizing safe spaces by claiming them as his own. Now, liberals are forced to declare that "safe spaces" are where ignorant buffoons go to get away from "progress."

In one tweet, Trump took down the idea of safe spaces.

>people calmly and directly address vice president about his divisive politics at a political oriented broadway show
>animalistic behavior

it's okay to admit that your president-elect is already backpedaling, user

I'm pretty sure he's trolling to make the media talk about safe spaces.

This is giving him way way too much credit. He's extraordinary lucky, I'll give you that.

Sounds like Trump trolling libfags with their own shit.

>not getting the bantz
face it leaf, you were played
easily might i add

The left has now openly admitted that the concepts of Safe Spaces are a of the First Amendment.

>but where to the pieces go?
>Don't you mean when?

is every leaf blind to bants?

Maybe you should try to make art more than a political special but what ever this self absorbed lib shit fest about "da struggles of da negro" is shit anyway.
also,
>A

Y'all still don't get it.

Trump is the biggest internet troll of all time, and the media keeps feeding him.

His silly tweets allowed him to deflect media coverage away from his Trump University settlement while using the liberal-favorite phrase "safe space" against them to do the job.

The man's a fantastic troll and you're all fucking retarded.

This

He was making fun of liberals you're just too stupid.

>he doesn't understand that Trump was taking the opportunity to be ironic
Fucking autists

He got them to discredit their own little buzz word.
How is that not obvious?

here we go again. peep this

emperor troll strikes again

I won't comment on "safe spaces", but what the cast did was undoubtedly grossly rude and unprofessional.

5D chess

Dumbfucks watched Trump demolish over a dozen career politicians, the media, and both the Democratic party and the GOPe and still attribute it to blind luck. Imagine being this fucking delusional.

I don't like him. I didn't vote for him. I thought he was a bumbling buffoon at the beginning of all of this. I was wrong, and so are you.

he's just attempting to empathize with libtards to ease their butthurt by attending some gay theater in their safe space.
Hopefully he won't empathize with you again.

You should know not to doubt the emperor by now

The mental gymnastics you guys are going through are gonna be great entertainment for as long as he lasts.

this is what we are talking about when we talk about his "4d chess".

He just made the left argue against safe spaces. He turned his enemies into hypocrites because he knows they don't stand on principle. You can try it now! Say something completely outrageous and out of principle, but get one fact wrong. You'll have me making your argument for you in a heartbeat!

Leftists are now saying safe spaces are bad and nobody should apologize for excersing free speech. The kikes at the aclu even tweeted that out. 12d backgammon m8

Yeah because pence really likes to attend queer musicals randomly

He's either Einstein or Forrest Gump, either way he inspires me to be a better tweeter. Err leader.

this

its called a double bind

persuasion 101

this

He has genius level intellrct. His iq is 156. He's working on a whole other level.

He was playing 8D chess you fucking mong

>asks nicely for an apology
>libtards over react saying he 'needs a safe space'

"The Theater must always be a safe and special place."

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

Nope, that excuse maybe worked until March. When someone constantly wins so many times, at a certain point you have to admit they know what they're doing.

Don't you cunts get it? He sent Pence in to get this reaction and now this is the response. NeoLibs are shitting on safe spaces now. He's setting them up to tear themselves apart.

What is said was fine (he was very polite, made no accusations, etc. Even said "sir"). It's the when and the ware. By making it a public speak, in a room where many hated Trump/Pence, was almost like inciting a debate. He was just having a fun night out with family. If he talked to him one on one, rather than making a spectacle of it, it would have been fine. Overall though Trump can suck it with this safe space crap. Still happy I voted for him though.

He really should stop tweeting.

Is that from always sunny?

He loves America, just as long as America doesn't disagree with him, criticize him, hold him accountable, or have the audacity to suggest he might have shaddy dealings.

The last part is something unheard of for a New York real estate billionaire.

4d high impact backgammon

>canada still going at it

what's the going rate for good boy points to shitposts?

kek

But isn't that what's happening? He actually got libs to shitpost about him needing a "safe space".

Never, in the history of politics, has there been four sides to a single controversy
>4D Chess
>muh safe space, hamilton were right
>muh safe, space, hamilton were wrong
>trump actually needs theaters to be safe

Come on guys, I know you're not retarded.

tldr: he obviously set up some obvious bait (safe spaces! apologize!) and the media took it hook, line, and sinker.

He got the SJWs to admit that safe spaces are bullshit.

This was a genius strategic move on Trump's part to associate his opponents with "safe spaces" in the minds of the public. Nobody associates Trump with "safe spaces", but they do associate liberals with "safe spaces". He wrote that tweet knowing that the response would just strengthen the public's fears of leftists implementing safe spaces.

Ssshhhh.... Ssshhhh.....

Don't make him think. That might burn out his brain!

>the theatre must always be a safe and special place

high impact shitposting deconstructing the concept of safe spaces

as expected of our king troll

based Styxers made a vid about this

youtube.com/watch?v=6v_R24ih4-c

>Sage goes in all fields.

Yes

How about they keep their opinions to themselves and do the fucking show because that's what they get paid to do, instead of using the platform they have as some sort of leverage to grandstand whatever fucking ideals they have.

I didn't anticipate that Trump would generate this much entertainment after he already won. I don't even like this guy but I'm greatly pleased.

afterwards, every liberal that supports "safe spaces" starts talking about how safe spaces are stupid, and are a violation of the first amendment. glorious. do you think those stupid animals realize that they've been tricked?

He's shitposting
Get ready for 4-8 years of it

>Satire the Left's love of safe spaces
>Get Left to admit safe spaces are retarded and shouldn't exist
>Left gets double embarrassed.

a fucking leaf

this

What do you expect from niggers in a play where the casting call said that whites need not apply.

They should be, just as you shouldn't be rude to people needlessly. But that doesn't mean the HAVE to be. If Trump was bitching about what was said rather than the where, he can suck a fat one.

>unless this is a masterful troll against safe spaces

Kinda sad I know that, but thanks.

I think we are talking about two different kinds of safe space.

>Trump literately the president now
>The chairman of Breitbart who constantly writes articles about safe spaces and shitlib culture is his chief strategist

>hurr he doesn't know what he's doing.

It was masterful diversion tactic to divert the left focus on his staff picks and trump u. Don is playing quantum level backgammon.

This is 20D Snakes and Ladders played in a black hole. Liberals are bested yet again. Trump is amazing!!

I don't really know what to make of this tweet. I'm trying to look at this objectively, without Sup Forums's typical blind allegiance to Trump. The way I see it, he meant one of three things:

1. He's baiting liberals into criticism of safe spaces, their own development.
2. He's actually being a pussy and whining about criticism.
3. He's saying that there's a time and a place for criticism. Pence went to the show to relax and be an observer, and it's pretty disrespectful to call him out without asking his permission first.

Honestly, the last one makes the most sense to me. It's a general rule of performance that you shouldn't actively involve a specific audience member without their consent. Give the guy a break, everybody in the theater already hates him.

do tell

Trump believes in safe spaces, tolerance, diversity and respect.

He is not a hate monger bigot like the cast members of Hamilton.

Love Truly Trumps Hate.

Fun fact: Liberals called him Hitler.

Turns out Trump is the tolerant and compassionate candidate and, as per usual, the slander labeling him as a bigot and hate monger was text book projection from the left.

Sad.

>Spitting, throwing bottles, hurling violent and bigoted insults

Why are liberals so violent? If this is the sort of behavior you call calm, I'd hate to see you angry.

I'm genuinely scared one of you violent and unpredictable liberals could one day have the nuclear launch codes.

>deliberately misinterpreting what he means by "safe space" in order to dishonestly accuse him of hypocrisy.

>It's a general rule of performance that you shouldn't actively involve a specific audience member without their consent.
Yah. It's a bit tasteless. That said, they didn't really say much other than "we're afraid of you". A pathetic attempt at a dressing down of Pence.

Doesn't matter

it was a subtle troll you retards, now they make fun of "safe spaces" and expose their hypocrisy. Don't you subscribe to styx?

>safe place
>safe space
Not the same thing

>attacking white men for laughing at safe spaces

>laughing at white men for requesting safe spaces

Why are liberals so hypocritical?

but unlike all liberals, he has a job

>can't see the 14D Chessmaster for who he is.

You are a simpleton, user. Somewhere, reddit is missing their toppest shitposter.

This is a bit disappointing to say the least. I guess he has a little bit of SJW in him.

the liberals think that's what he means, and that's all that matters, since now they apparently think safe spaces are violations of the first amendment.

John Never Used Cue Cards

Affirmative Action Actors are pathetic

666D chess, faggots!

they don't make democrats like they used to

>subtle

means retarded

But he's right.

When you pay or you go to a theatre, you're put in a place of comfortability and stability, in a chair, to be shown things and performed to.

When the person on stage starts singling you out and confronting you personally, you have the entire place there focused on you. The person on the stage is a t a greater physical height than you, on a platform, lessening you as a person.

This is also why I don't agree with comedians targeting the audience (because it's fucking weak) unless they're heckling.

>The Apprentice
>Donald J Trump

The sheer retardedness of this post is causing this world to explode. kys.

>h-he's just being sarcastic, he's not actually being serious guys
>f-four d chessmaster at work!

and a retard made liberals flip on safe spaces, proving that even a retard can outsmart liberal logic. great.

It's only a matter of time that the topic of whether Twitter should remove Trump from posting on Twitter since he's using it to bully people. Hear me out on this. Only the executive branch can represented by a single individual. If a senator or supreme court justice bullies, it's not an official act of that branch. But Trump's future tweets will become official positions of the executive branch. I think Twitter should pull his privileges after he is sworn in. No more bully pulpit. Meanwhile, he is subject to libel laws and laws involving bullying.

>doesn't even know what the apprentice was about
>implying the cast was hired to lecture audience members that they hate

His presidential tweets will become actionable state action.

33rd degree hungry hungry hippos

Because Lincoln

HOL UP