Would he make a good Secretary of State?

Would he make a good Secretary of State?

he'd make a better President than Trump thats for sure

adopting niggers and wearing magic underwear is not per se a qualification

So, which (((news))) organization are you browsing for?

Perfect because if he fucks anything up it's easier to blame him over a nobody, where the latter case the blame would bubble up to Trump himself.

(((((((((((((((YOU)))))))))))))))))))))

you lost, ctr, you can go home now

confirming my post with every reply

thanks!

Now get the fuck out you cringey alt-right useful idiots

Trump distances himself with every step he takes and you faggots dont even notice lmfao

When you are all alone in some corner we can hear you uttering a low volume "d-d-dis is 4D chess r-r-right?"

KEK

Trump is a cuckold piece of shit all children of whose are dating or married to Jews, BUT
HE
DIDNT
ADOPT
A
NIGGER
Romney did. Both are cuckolds, but Trump is less of a cuck

Adoption is great. If you weren't such a morally defective human being you would know.
IIRC it was his son who adopted though.

Now shut the fuck up you gobnik.

When speak their language but he is still a cuck so no. And no John McCain either. Send them packing please.

TRUMP IS GONNA ROCK THE ESTABLISSSSSHHHHMEEEEENTTTTT!!!!!!

t. Hahnrei
>adopting niggers is awesome
>powerful Mormon has no control over his son
Seems right

yeah because he is PRO LIFE

PRO ADOPTION

Do you even know what this means?? Hes actually a man of his word// his family is.

They do something about it.

You are jjust a shitposting russian who has no morals and does not believe in God.

Atheist SCUM

Former Governor of Mass. Professional GOP shit talker. Zero foreign relations experience. Sure! Let's make him Secretary of State!

fuckin' no

What is a "gobnik?"

But I support abortion and eugenics, my weak troll. Pro-life!=adoption of niggers. Its perversion

He'd clash. No.

Also too neocon (((NWO)))

Some new Prussian kiddie slang probably. I bet that this big is some underaged troll from Berlin.

NO

STOP SHILLING THESE FUCKING NEOCON KEKSERVATIVES

OUT OUT OUT

this nigger couldn't even convince MORMONS not to vote for Trump. What chance does he have against the Chinese, the Russians.

these russian lower class unemployed cum stains on humanity

google it

>But I support abortion and eugenics
>eugenics

do you really? because i guarantee you a low IQ subhuman russian like you would get shot first.

Don't shill for your own execution.

He has a lot of foreign connections. He does well when it comes down to fixing things and leading others with a soft touch. I'd like someone a little harder than him in that post, but he'd be okay.

Romney's work with FIRST robotics and the Chinese would be good inroads there.

Do you know how eugenics even work, Saupreiß? One of the reasons I live in Russia is to not see my taxes going to the scum in the North and cuckolds in Berlin

I don't see why he would be qualified for that position other than as a little guy where Trump can step in when things aren't going well.

Here's my theory. Secretary of State is for foreign affairs, this would mean Mitt is locked in and can't attack him anymore (keeping your enemies closer) and has not much say on actual internal affairs.

He can go ahead and be nice and diplomatic hes good at that but in the end he will take orders from Trump, and I'm sure Donald would like that.

Of course yes the one concern is if he does go rogue.

I hope he never gets close to the white house.
We need to #DrainTheSwamp

>stupid enough to trust trump

No.
Nigga I want Rand.

I don't know if Rand is mature enough for that position, and it doesn't seem like there would be a good working relationship. He's a better force to keep in the Senate for now think.

You stupid fucks don't even know what neocon means

Not wanting to be a little bitch and letting China and Russia cuck you doesn't make you a neocon.

No, his fellating of big money interests will make HRCs corruption look like the work of St James

No, he has no foreign policy experience and isn't a trustworthy person to have in a Trump administration.