Now that it's almost over. What went wrong?

This fucker promised hope and change and sold that mantra better than many politicians before him. We gave him a chance, even though many of us did not want it, we gave the meme a try.

And it fucking sucked

So what went wrong? Where was it that we new this was one huge mistake? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Other urls found in this thread:

bollyn.com/who-is-barack-obama/
rt.com/news/365811-raqqa-us-offensive-turkey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

What happened was the corporations and multi-nationalists, same shit as always. Politics is bullshit.

He got blocked by Republican congress at every turn.

Furthermore, he inherited 8 years of Bush, 2 wars, a couple trillion in debt, the biggest financial crisis since the 30s and probably the worst time in the history of the US to be around.

Blame the neo-cons and blame congress.

Bunch of lazy fucks.

Obama wasnt great, but he saved the US from 8 years of McCain or Romney.

It's not just that though. Politics effects culture too and I think mostly everyone started noticing the SJW bullshit start to rear it's ugly head about 8 years ago. I feel as if his administration and his rhetoric is what enabled all this fucking shit.

This. Take him over a cuckservative any day.

inb4 obama leaf

This shit right here

>So what went wrong?

nothing, it was meant to be like this

He wasn't given the kind of congress and senate Trump has been given. He's basically been a lame duck his entire presidency, can't bring change like that.

You will miss him dearly in about two terms when Trump is felt in your national debt and deficit.

3 months from now you'll be begging for him to come back.

>Blame the neo-cons and blame congress.

it's not just the republifucks

every single person was playing hardball and sitting on their ass

the left tables bills that are totally ridiculous then blames the right when they don't go through and vice versa

then when they concede on minor details they say LOOK WE'RE DOING OUR JOBS

BI-PARTISAN, ACROSS THE AISLE COOPERATION!

* Rammed through ObamaCare along party lines

* Led from behind on Libya

* Pulled troops from Iraq before it was stable and thus gave birth to ISIS

* Steered grants to his buddies in Solyndra

* Forced the CEO of GM to resign

* Ignored established bankruptcy laws to give preference to UAW over bondholders with Chrysler

* Cash for Clunkers took good used cars off the market in return for cannibalizing later car sales for more immediate ones

* "If you like your plan you can keep your plan"

The economy happened, as in, it actually doesn't happen.

We don't have a fucking economy anymore, we had the Fed shitting out bills, and we basically just take shit from china for our shitty inflated currency that's on the brink of collapse, and they're only helping to prop it up long enough to spend what they can before it becomes monopoly money.

It's no coincidence that the Chinese are buying everything they can get their hands on, those assets are going to be worth way more than the USD they've been collecting when the fed's ruse finally falls through and people realize that we're not good for our debt.

This shit has been going on since Clinton in the 90s and is the direct result of his idealistic and greedy bullshit, and it's all about to come down.

Hope you guys don't have most of your savings in USD.

Nuked his relationship with congress in the first two years and couldn't cultivate relationships the way most presidents can, even with members of his own party (whom he struggles to wrangle for votes), so he's been a lame duck for about 6 yrs.

Mediocre at foreign policy. Ignored all advice on Syria. Doesn't inspire fear in America's enemies.

He was OK. I think he's too academic.

Yup hes a tiny red pill for ya
Politicians say anything to get in and will spin any emotive Bullshit to sway voters into believing shit will change with them.

Hillary campaigned on feminism, equality and a whole load of other crap to get SJWs wet. Pol laughs at it but really fell for the same crap with MAGA.

Right...because doubling the national debt in the past 8 years was totally Bush's fault.

Look Bush fucking sucked but lets not pretend like Obama was any fucking better on the economy. He just pushed the neocon globalist agenda but in the meantime created this terrible shitty version of national healthcare that failed, but made insurance companies much richer.

He did nothing to curb spending and was completely irresponsible with the economy at a time when we needed a fiscal president. Congress deserves some blame, but this guy was a fucking mess and after 8 years blaming Bush is fucking stupid.

I couldn't vote in '08, but I can understand why people fell for Obama's sales pitch. Especially after the Bush disaster, but Obama did literally nothing better than Bush, and continued his careless spending.

total BS about being blocked by Repubs. Most presidents work with the opposition well enough. Clinton faced a similar republican insurgency and was able to deal. Obama can't compromise and can't deal. Even democrats admit this.

i don't think he was that bad of a president, but holy shit ObamaCare was a terrible, terrible failure

Pretty much this.

Obama's first term was spent doing his best to reach across the aisle in good faith and republicans literally were massive children about it.

For fucks sake, they flat out said as such.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

The dems did everything reasonable to work with the republicans and what they got in response was a bunch of children plugging their ears and screaming no.

HOPE AND CHANGE*

*for Muslim and Mexican immigrants only.

M8, if (when) the USD tanks it's going to be one hell of a ride. I don't think diversifying your portfolio will save you.

meme president was really just a puppet for the powers that be, don't worry though, we got the independent pres we need- just 8 years late

>cuckolds actually believe this

Listen, I think the guy got a hard time from the GOP. But he was not great. Never at any point, even when the Obama meme was starting did a rational person buy into that. He was a shill for yuge financial sectors and a gimp for the globalist monetary policy. He bailed out the people he should have prosecuted, and let insurance companies have their way with the middle class and poor.

I can appreciate that he cucked the neocons, but his political machine was only slightly less-worse. He simply was not great. Not even good, from my perspective. But you'd probably call me a racist for saying that completely unrelated to race post I just made, you fucking numale.

He brought unemplyment from 10% to 4%. Trump is being handed an economically stable nation right now. It's gonna go to shit like it did with Bush, but you'll deny it for now.

Obama was simply a fake candidate from start to finish.

The real power in Washington is in Congress and the heads of the various agencies. Congress makes real laws and handles the budget -- trillions of dollars per year. Heads of agencies decide how to spend it all. This is the real power.

Obama was just a puppet to get a lot of money into a lot of pockets. "Hope and change", lol. How you think a nobody politician from Chicago got the nomination to begin with? The establishment trusted him to be a puppet more than they trusted Hillary. Obama got the nod even though Hillary got more votes in the Democratic primary.

What really got Obama elected was the greatest marketing campaign this country has ever seen. If Trump is the king of memes, Obama was the king of big money marketing. They can sell you deodorant, they can sell you luxury automobiles and they can sell you a president.

It was 8 years of fraud, waste and abuse.

Frankly Trump faces a real risk of being a leaf in a hurricane, but I think he if plays his cards right and brings the public in, he really can upset the system and Make America Great Again.

If he lets the establishment push him around too much though, then we're in for just another Obama.

>Obama's first term was spent doing his best to reach across the aisle in good faith and republicans literally were massive children about it.

You're ridiculous. He shoved through Obamacare. You don't do that unless you know you're gonna be able to make it up to the opposition somehow, because they're going to bite your dick off. Most president's sacrifice legacy for a better working relationship with congress. Not Obama. He got what he deserved with a bill like that. Made him toxic and lost the democrats everything.

He was a good president. Most of the kids here are too young to remember Bush Jr. so they hop on board whatever contrarian views are posted.

Soon we will have a bunch of anti-trump rebels being similarly contrarian.

I voted for the guy twice and am pretty happy with the job he did.

America was long overdue for a swift kick in the nuts, and Obama delivered with a steel toed boot.

Didn't follow through with what he promised in 08

There's nothing to deny you fucking nigger, it hasn't happened yet and there's no way to tell if it will. You're just assuming it will because you probably wanted Clinton, judging by your Obama shilling.

He was W Bush on steroids and liberals will never ever admit it.

>Don't like the patriot act? Here, have mass metadata mining!
>Don't like our pointless wars? Well how about we replace our own troops with ISIS and hope nobody notices they're fighting for us!
>Here, have some Obamacare and gay marriage, that'll convince you we're the good guys after all.

>He was a good president.
Good at setting the race relation in America back by 50 years.

he was an activist.
soccer moms do his job for free.
let that sink in

>tfw I wasn't old enough to vote for him
It would have been an honor. Don't have a lot against Hillary but wasn't that excited voting for her.

>the biggest financial crisis since the 80s
Ftfy

>He brought unemplyment from 10% to 4%

He could have easily done this by prosecuting the people he should have bailed out, closed the boarders (the current unemployment stats are based on leaving out the people who have completely dropped out of the job market, which is a yuge percentage. Sad!) and uncucked our trade workers with a nationalist domestic policy.

Instead, he was a gimp for the financial sector, Silicon valley autists and the global monetary system.

You guys are trying to save face. i get that. Just stop acting like he was great. If you merely implied that he was just good, and that Bush's financial policy had nothing to do with the recession, I'd be cool with that. But you don't.

Listen, I don't like Bush at all. But that shit makes you bros look pic related. He and Obama handled it incredibly poorly, and almost a decade later, we're still feeling the effects of cucked decision making on their part. They both bailed out the people they should have prosecuted. Neither of them did anything to take control of the Fed (who were the actual cause of the recession, and the great depression, and a lot of other horrible shit).

Thanks genius

He was a complete fraud. A figment of our collective imagination.

*shouldn't have bailed out

And yea, most of the jobs he created went to immigrants. Its bullshit guise.

I had just turned 18 when he ran for his first term. Too bad you weren't abl to vote, it's a pretty cool feeling you helped make history.

You're right about Congress. They have the power of the wallet, they are in control of our taxes, they have much more to do with our economy than the president. But on foreign policy our executive branch has the most power and in that regard, Obama was awful. The whole pivot to Asia and specifically the South Pacific didn't work and resulted in drafting TPP which will fortunately never be passed.

Only time will tell but judging by how much the establishment clearly didn't want Trump and how much the Republican party's constituents actually back him now over globalists scumbags like Paul Ryan, I have a feeling that the Republican establishment (so basically Congress), will bend at the knee. I really fucking hope Trump doesn't become the establishments bitch, but unlike Obama, he was never tied to them in the first place, as far as we know.

>He brought unemployment from 10% to 4%

Name one thing Obama did that accomplished this.

I will accept Congressional bills as evidence, provided Obama was the one who had the idea and prompted the bill to get made.

Tick tock, you ignorant bitch.

Yeah and he also presided over the NSA programs without saying anything. Imagine what Trump is going to do with those.

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?
Allow me to explain:
>9/11 happened
>The Patriot Act happened
>Obama was a Senator and spent his formative years in Federal Government in this post 9/11, Cheney "shadow government" controlled time
>Rules were broken, laws were broken
>Torture, mass surveillance, wanton killing people overseas (including American citizens), invading other countries, state kidnapping, etc.
>Later Obama runs for the Presidency and wins
>When the dust settled, Obama couldn't resist the power that was laid before him from the Bush administration
His "Nobel Peace Prize" is as laughable as it is sad.

This was always my favorite Obama image. Pretty much what you said.

he was controlled by the globalists. they had major dirt on him and even if they didnt they just had to threaten him and he would do whatever they said. the president is controlled.

Hillary starting her Senatorial career the same time as Obama is one of the main reasons why she's such a fucking NeoCon about everything. Politically she's very different from her husband, Bill.

Anyone in starting in Government between 2001-2004 is a broken twisted mess who thinks the government acting like it did after 9/11 is "normal".

No. Have you seen what has happened even since Nov 8th? Already a bunch of countries are bending the knee and want to work with Trump, instead of either snubbing Obama or listening to him insult us. He's appointed a few people who are going to help drain the swamp and already convinced Congress to drop the TPP, which Obama was trying to push through. Fuck Obama and whatever bullshit he's going to try to pull after the presidency. I hope he gets caught in the pizzagate pedo ring and thrown in a cell with Shitlary.
Fucking leaf is jealous that we have Trump and he has Cuckdeau.

>fucking leaf is jealous that we have Trump and he has Cuckdeau

Fucking kek, my friend.

They really have been acting like jealous faggots have they? I mean it's sort of different from their usual obnoxious shitposting, I've been noticing leafs act bitchy about Trump since the election. This is why their country is a terrible cuck state

my wages are in usds you fuck!

>fucking leaf is jealous

Yes, I'm jealous of your higher obesity rate, lower education rate, shitty healthcare system, shootings, religious extremist politicians, scientific illiteracy, lower income rate when adjusted for inequality and restricted speech.

*SLICES YOU WITH SWORD*

"Leave that Leaf alone, or it's personal - kid"

*Grabs leafbro and pulls back into shadows*

Well he left the democratic party in ruins so i guess he came through. 8 years later, theres finally hope.

Shit like this makes me actually crack up.

You leafs are either hilarious or annoying bastards and there's no in between.

Keep doing what you guys do best. Heh, besides, the day of the rake is closer than you think.

Thank God the awful prosperity and consumer confidence of Obama is over

Time for more trickle-down-economics recession GOP style.

I don't think will bend at the knee for congress.

I do think that he's not smart enough or motivated enough to learn in depth about how government works and will just rubber stamp what they give him if there isn't a crowd around.

He might have different values and views but in the end he's going to be a tool of the establishment.

He was just a black republican, that was gay friendly.

not putting her footpucci on your lap like a true alpha would

>Comparing bush to trump
Kill yourself you stupid fucking cunt.

Fuck off.

Meat Mr. Axelrod, one of the proxy agents of the true rulers.
You probably know his Press Speaker, Mr. Obama...
bollyn.com/who-is-barack-obama/

What went wrong?

The list of government members was sent by Citibank via Podesta. All agenda is decided elsewhere...

Now finally, the Pentagon generals are openly disobeyant of the President and Kerry secretary of state...
rt.com/news/365811-raqqa-us-offensive-turkey/
(President and Kerry say, they will liberate Raqqa and let Syrians self-rule there. Generals say, they will liberate Raqqa and stay there ruling... How is it possible, that Generals do not obey president ?!)

>higher obesity rate
Our population is nearly 10x yours and really you're fat based on your eating habits, it's only an epidemic because so many poor people decide that the McDonald's dollar menu is better than spending money on cheap healthy food. You're blaming capitalism for peoples shitty habits, which one reason your country is cucked.
>lower education rate
Once again, our population puts this in a totally different perspective, you guys don't have niggers and various other subhumans that bring our education statistics down substantially.
>shootings
Once again, I wonder why you are one of the most liberal SJW countries in the world. You're a bunch of limp wristed faggots afraid of guns.
>religious extremist politicians
These people exist due to free speech. Which is something we actually have here. Unlike in your country where the thought police will come and get you if you speak out against the liberals. I'm proud I don't live in a cuck state and I live in a center right country.
>Scientific illiteracy
Unlike America, your country has basically no well known scientific breakthroughs. In fact, what is your country known for at all? Maple syrup?
>low income rate and restricted speech
I don't even need to answer that restricted speech that's fucking laughable. Once again with the low income, niggers and population,distorts those numbers completely.

What is your country known for leaf? What can you be proud of, being our hat? Being close to the greatest country to ever exist? What history do you even have? Nothing. You are useless and pathetic

I'm not saying that there aren't good things about Canada and bad things about America, but none of those have to do with Trump.
>higher obesity rate
Wasn't Michelle Obama supposed to fix this?
>shitty healthcare system
Oh look, Obama's fault again
>shootings
Also arguably Obama's fault for worsening race relations
Fucking leafs should be glad that we're uncucking ourselves, maybe we'll let you in on some good trade deals as we MAGA,GTEB

>Good things about Canada

I would like to know what those are honestly.

Maple syrup and hockey. I think they own part of the Niagra falls. Supposedly British Columbia is very pretty. Not actively trying to destroy us (as far as I know).
That's all I got.

>He got blocked by Republican congress at every turn.

He had a super-majority and still couldn't get shit done.

>Republicans might suck, but the Democrats take it to new heights.

whiny faggots like you will always find excuses.

Umm... he's a monkey?

>The real power in Washington is in Congress

>MFW someone actually paid attention in civics class

tfw I have to do a paper on Obamacare

THIS

Kek just tell the truth about it. It fucking blows. The facts are out there, liberals don't even deny how much it has turned out to be a disaster.

>He got blocked by Republican congress at every turn.
Do you even know what "filibuster proof" means?

Obama could do LITERALLY ANYTHING he wanted for the first two years of his presidency. And what did he choose to do? Create the biggest gift to the health insurance industry ever devised.

>muh republican obstructionism
Admit it, you're both a foreigner and you were 10 years old in 2008.

I am a left leaning person myself and I gotta say the more I read, the more I dislike Obamacare and his administration.

>Also arguably Obama's fault for worsening race relations
Don't know what you mean, because shootings have been pretty equal on racial lines. White shooting whites and blacks shooting blacks.

The only disparity is Muslims and their mass shootings of others.

>So what went wrong?

Instead of using his position to unite Americans and foster racial harmony, he used it to antagonize whites and incite hatred among the races for political gain.

Instead of unfucking the debt that G.W. created and being an absolute hero, he damn near doubled it...

Sadly he is still black as fuck. There was no way a black socialist was going to MAGA. Time from the Don.

He was the superior puppet to Hillary sadly, that's all there is to it. He could have absolutely fought harder for many of the things he campaigned on if he truly believed in them, but was complacent and also likely full of pride as well.