You fucking Nazis got trump elected and now half my family and community might get deported...

You fucking Nazis got trump elected and now half my family and community might get deported. My 9 year old nephew who doesn't even know Spanish might get sent to Mexico because of this puto trump.
"Oh its only those with criminal records" is what fucking bigots always try and tell me. Well WTF IS A CRIMINAL RECORD??? FUCKING JAYWALKING?! WEED?!
FUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOUUUUU

you have to go back

Being here illegally IS a criminal record you stupid spic.

I'm not going back and neither are the rest of the "illegal" population. There will be FUCKING WAR

>I'm not going back
>there will be WAR
You might not go back but your corpses sure as fuck will.

fuck off with your shitty troll thread faggot

Sage and hide CTR scum.

Next time pay attention to those signs & fences at the border. Go fix your shithole with what you learned while you were here.

Sage

FPBP

Oh my God, they were in the US illegaly and now they have to go? I wish you could hear my deadpan inflection to understand how little of a shit i and other people give.

Entering the US illegally is, in fact, a crime.

Tax fraud is, in fact, a crime.

Identity fraud is, in fact, a crime.

Illegals have to go back. If you don't want to be separated, you can go back with them.

Should have thought about that shit before ignoring the signs that say "International Border" you piece of shit. We're supposed to feel bad for kids suffering their parents bad decisions? Fuck that

shouldnt have swam over the river you stupid fucking mojo

t. legal hispanic, get F U C K E D

>my country is a shithole
>lets make the next country a shit hole
>time ensues
>i want to go back to mexico because america doesnt respect my rights

fuck off

Sure kid.

Uh..... bye?

Sounds like it's your family's fault for entering the country illegally. But you'd never blame them, would you?

ADIOS!

>Immigrate illegally to a country
>WTF why I am being deported lol BROKEN IMIGRATION MECHANICS HAHAHAH

Mexicans are the DSPs of the world.

HAHAHAHA

HE THINKS MEXICO CAN WIN A WAR AGAINST THE US

HAHAHAHAHA

LAST TIME WE KICKED YOUR ASSES ALL THE WAY TO MEXICO CITY

HAHAHA

NIGGA GUADALUPE WAS US BEING NICE LMAO

OMFG

WE GONNA TAKE ALL THE WAY TO PANAMA THIS TIME HAHAHA

No need to thank us.

if you are not guilty of any wrong doing you have nothing to worry about my friend

Where do you spics always get your shitty sense of entitlement from?

You're not a citizen, you're going back.

Go cry about, thank your parents.

>be criminal
>be mad when crime is discovered and punished
adios cabron

>LAST TIME WE KICKED YOUR ASSES ALL THE WAY TO MEXICO CITY

This guy is like my great, great, great, great uncle.

Seriously.

Obama deported more than clinton and Bush. The bushes granted amnesty multiple times.

Why don't you get your head out of your ass.

well, that was back when the US was actually allowed to do things. You're neutered now, remeber? I doubt you could do anything to them without your own people protesting in the streets

Good riddance to you and all your illegal friends. You break the law you pay the price. Get out you disgusting leech.

shut-up we're not deporting the good immigrants that came legally, just the ones that came illegally, that's not even something that can be considered a right leaning position let alone nazi, its literally just upholding the law.

Pack your bags Pedro.

They won't get deported, but by God, i wish all of them would.

Be thankful we have a separation of powers and we don't just Holocaust you right now.

As a law abiding illrgal, even I can tell this is bait. If you break the law, you got to go back.

They gained a criminal record once they crossed the border Pancho. Feel sorry for your niece but thats your uncle and aunts faults for not following the rules

So being born can be a crime? Fuck off,Nazi.

So if the children choose not to be forced out of the country for a crime they didn't commit,whose going to take care of them?

my man, us law abiding illegals and women respecting rapists got to stick together, you know?

As a European man, why should I give a fuck?
There's a shortage of resources, space, land, it's your people or mine, and I'm not a cuck.

This make me smile

Less time bitching and more time making Mexico great again.

Guess what, you fucking beaner? The sins of the parents ARE visited on the child. Exactly how long do you think we're gonna put up with the Jew bullshit?

>My 9 year old nephew who doesn't even know Spanish might get sent to Mexico

You're asking me to believe that your dirty spic nephew's dirty spick parents only spoke the Queen's English at home the entire time with his 10 to 15 smelly cousins all living in the same house?

welcome to Sup Forums

I think you need to check the definition of "law abiding" if you're here illegally.

>obama deported spics
Yeah, but he didn't enforce the border. He dropped em off and they walked right back through

Don't forget to write!

God you spics are so whiny and annoying. You wanna be with your illegal family? Tell those monkeys to follow rules and come back legally or go to Mexico with them. SAD.

Youll prob have to eat the little children to survive once ur back in Mehico

HAH HAH back to Mexico you parasite!

since the libs want background checks for ammo, will zhey give this illegal beaner ammo?

>my family broke the law
>FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK YOOOOUUUUU

I'm sure this is a bait post, but, Hell, I'm hungry.

If you don't like the laws, gtfo.