What was your favorite election 2016 arc?

What was your favorite election 2016 arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi
youtube.com/watch?v=VDHUAGdhVOE
youtube.com/watch?v=OtLQHUSqgGo&t
youtube.com/watch?v=QzY3dh1yb2g
youtube.com/watch?v=5osvk4lMQFQ
strawpoll.me/11699371
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1478/47/1478473686826.png
vocaroo.com/i/s15P9YdpnKyB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump winning PA

Journey to Heaven was easily the best written arc in the whole election.

Trump getting impeached in 2018

The Cruz Games

Can we automatically exclude the grand finale? Because I don't think that can be topped. The epilogue arc too was great, with all the reactions from past friends and foes.

I have to say though, the saga was some of the funniest writing I've seen come out in a long time. Kudos to the crew for creating just a really hilarious foil to the MC.

November 7: 82% Clinton Victory
November 8: 95% Trump Victory

Also liked Soarin' Ted's redemption

Jeb saga*, crap.

You guys are complete morons. Trump is an evil Satanic kike and soon enough you'll see the "plot" take that direction. More and more of you on pol will start realizing it and complaining about it, but it will all be another controlled movement to keep you under their thumb.

You're like the idiot humans of dbz, you're just sooo retarded and unaware, and every time someone points what a kike Trump is, you shout ctr like Mr. Satan insisting Cell was using tricks.

Primary arc was better than the general arc in tearms of pure comedy

general arc was fucking real

ted cruz ARC WAS HANDS DOWN best

somebody should make a strawpoll

if nobody makes one in 10 minutes i will

Donald of the Millennium Empire Arc> Golden Primary Arc > General Conviction Arc > Black Democrats Arc

Prove me wrong

11/8/2016 Episode 45: Tengen Toppa Donald Trump overcomes the Antispiral globalist machine

Trump beating The Perfect Conservative

> all those shitty abreviations

literally what are > millennium empire and > black democrat arc

This guy was Garlic Jr.

I would watch trump ball z

can pol start a crowdfunding campaign to have it made?

A totally successful Republican Convention (which I think had a lot to do with winning Trump the election) followed by the DNC leaks right before the laughably bad and divided Democratic Convention. All those bernouts crying and losing it as the evil bitch killed their movement and subjugated their savior was like something out of a movie.

The Clinton saga...

I literally thought that bitch was going to win. I felt depressed the entire week leading up to the election, and even moreso on Tuesday. I was so down about it, believing we'd lose, I actively avoided Sup Forums for most of the day, checking in only occassionaly. I didnt even watch Fox or any cable TV until shortly befkre the election was called. But I wasn't so depressed that I lost hope. I still voted because I simply needed to.

The leftists are really good at their little demoralization games. I was fucking demoralized as fuck. But when he started flipping states, gradually my spirits lifted. When he won Florida, I came buckets. When he won the presidency, my dick blew up and it felt so good.

the guac bowl

Berserk arcs you uncultured swine

1. Brexit
2. The ascension of the god emperor
3. The Fillipino degenerate slayer

The part where Chris Chan shilled for Clinton.

black democrat was the best arc

m.imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi

Donald Trump MAGA manga, in case you haven't seen it. Looks professionally drawn and is a fun read. Takes some shots right out of DBZ too.

The Farage crossover specials were pretty fun

Canon wise though I'd say the pussygrab and Ted's redemption arc was pretty fun. Showed who was on his side.

For me Florida was just the appetizer. We all knew he needed it to win.

BASED WISCONSIN sealed it for me, then the PA and MI comebacks were bonus rounds.

The democratic spin off series is vastly under rated.
It was a well written tragedy.

The delegates arc was lit as fuck to be honest family

Not mine

millennium falcon and black swordsman

The Wrath of Khan arc. He was one of the most recurring villains aside from Hillary. He wasn't defeated until a few arcs later during the Wikileaks arc.

Khan was his own undoing. Putting a pissing fetish on his son's grave. Supporting Sharia. Getting money from the Clintons.

>that moment when Donald Trump used his probability altering missiles to defeat Nate Silver's predictions

>everyone actually gets so sick of winning they impeach him

MADMAN

The weiner text arc. Weiner is an under appreciated double agent. Provided the crucial weak spot for trump to land the killing blow.

Mike pence memes has been a surprisingly good OVA.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDHUAGdhVOE

Florida Turns: HOPE!! was easily the best episode in the final showdown arc.

Election day. Watching liberals go from smug condescending pricks to blubbering children in 6 hours was glorious.

>he doesn't remember the trump and bernie "debate "

>their first loss since his election is when they fail to impeach him

There was so many twist and turns. I don't think there will be ever an election like this. Fucking underdog hero. It was like watching a HxH series.

>Not the Lost Delegates arc

SOMEBODY REDPILL ME ON THE BLACK DEMOCRAT ARC

Bernie fans got cucked again.

That was just a filler episode where they hype up two strong characters fighting only to end it in a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtLQHUSqgGo&t

When FBIAnon showed up it became an epic fantasy battle between good and evil. Before that it was just a game.

Riff Raff

this is amazing, user you are my hero

Fall of the Rat King was funniest arc. Watch the people of Indiana taunt him right before mathematically ruling him out.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzY3dh1yb2g

youtube.com/watch?v=5osvk4lMQFQ

My favorite arc was the Cruz sex scandal back in April and el rato finally exposing he's true power level.

Hillary was definitely Freeza. Unstoppable power hungry monster with sexual ambiguity. She was seeking immortality by becoming president because now she'll likely be in jail.

hello rato

please me post this i dont' want to go bald

Cruz redemtion arc and MAGA bomb episode. We gave our power, raised our arms to the sky and he won. He made anime real.

oh shit are we going to have an Evil Trump arc?

Ted Cruz's redemption arc wasn't by far the best and on earth of the more intricate stories in the Trump Saga.

>"The delegates, Donald."

In the first few episodes, he was proud and arrogant. Ted proved to be a form of politician that Donald's own meme magic couldn't rival. By the end of the RNC arc, a defeated Ted looks on at Donald. Over the next several episodes, he is modest and humbled but still a hot head. Then comes the finale arc, Ted makes a 180:

>"Donald, take the delegates. I'll hold them off here!"

From a being of selfishness, to selflessness.

In other news, the Romney redemption OVA is enjoyable too.

pls no bald rato

VOTE

strawpoll.me/11699371

VOTE

strawpoll.me/11699371

VOTE

the final few weeks, that dinner in new york

My favourite arc is the bernie people arc

>Even in the fictional anime parody my favorite arc never gets made
[spoiler]Lost children is the best[/spoiler]

Wouldn't that make Cruz Vegeta?

That's another reality.

I think hes monster carrot, a rato that turns men bald with a single touch

- this guy

Trump knows that Israel is our greatest ally, goy.

>it's a Trump kids dress up as superhero episode, end up saving the day

Fuck. I wasn't thinking about the Democrats. Based Webb debate arc was a good one

Hold on, so you're saying that the election would be Dragon Ball? And so during the arc of President Trump it'd be Dragon Ball Z?

Maybe primary stages = Dragon Ball
Election = DBZ
Post-Election = Super
Timeline where Hillary wins but is shitty = GT

Did anyone take screenshots days before the election when someone made a beautiful LOTR reference?

When Trump went full bantz at the primary debates. And still won.

>Donald Trump and Ted Cruz go to an alternate reality where Trump died of a heart attack before he could win the election with the alternate reality son of Ted Cruz to fight the evil god, Moloch, who stole the body of our reality's Trump in our reality's future and then hopped reality so he could team up with himself in the alternate reality to create a world free from mortals

wew lad

Digits confirm. Hillary is Frieza

I know what you're referring to, but I did not. It was great.

Hello rato, I like my blond hair. Don't steal it.

Get back on the boat, black swordsman.

Hello rato poco bueno raton jaj

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1478/47/1478473686826.png

What carton is this?

The entire general election arc was pretty depressing all the way through. We pretty much were always operating under the assumption of being behind. The stakes were so high, too.

Cruz arc was without a doubt the best.
hope to see it continued on the SCOTUS

One piece.

The O'Malley needs attention side plot was pretty good.

its naruto. other dude is memeing you.

good insight

hallo rato

When Future Christie killed Cyborg Foam Boy before he could take over earth

Holy shit

I knew there was a reason I used to love that guy

A full fan manga does need to be made, starting with the escalator and going from there.

You do realize it isn't over though, right?

We are now in Trump GT

The Inauguration chapter is going to be the most hype shit ever.

It was truly one of the greatest sagas and the epic of our times. Trump is a great showman and the way dilberman framed it as an aristotelic drama fits perfectly with the intensity of the adventure our hero gets into. By the end I was exhausted and happy it was over.

It starts almost as a comedy with funny enemies like jeb, kasich, rubio and then ted, who was the first really difficult opponent. His redeption arc was beautiful, moving and even comedic. But then it got dark. When he started to fight Clinton, our hero faced a force of evil that he didn't even suspect existed. That last part, the final boss, the Clinton arc, had everything from the demoralization following the khan incident and the pussy tape from funny moments of hope like weiners laptop and 9/11s collapse. The details of everything are amazing and the more you look into it, the more endearing it becomes.

Hard to chose a favorite arc, but I'll go with the Clinton arc.

hello rato
you cheeky bastard

The Peesidential Debate Arc played pretty much like the Freeza fight pre-Super Saiyan

He'll be back

watching him fly from state to state, six campaign rallies in a row was incredible. the stamina is admirable.

vocaroo.com/i/s15P9YdpnKyB

>Impossible... he can't flip Pennsylvania AND Florida!?!

This help me believe in our god emperor.

jeb is a mess