Before the Rothschilds, who was the elite banking family?

Before the Rothschilds, who was the elite banking family?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babenhausen,_Bavaria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Merovingians, but i contend to believe it's the same family.

the Fuggers. No, seriously. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugger

before them there were the dei Bardi, and even earlier the templars.

Medici

the Rothparents

There were many. The Rothschilds are talked about so much because they were able to absorb or crash all of their competition.

top quality

kek

>spurdo went back in time to start a banking dynasty
>got fugged by the rothshilds
clearly we have work to do in fixing our timestream

exceedingly good post

The red shield

CARLOS!

Fug :DDD

oh my

Excellent shitpost, my friend

There were no banking dynasties before the Rothschilds because that was 300 years ago and Christians looked down on money-lending.

Jardines

Kek

Medici.

Bravo, Nigel

The one and only true KANGZ of africa wuz BANKZ.

>Függggg :DDD

This guy got it. Rothschilds started in the 1700s, the Fugger's ended in the 1600s

Medici + Black Aristocracy

Prior to official banks the templars were the military industrial complex tasked with helping protect and move wealth and assets for royalty and religious figure heads. They then decided to say fuck everyone as they were provided with occult magic to help and protect them, which led them to go underground and take everything, then this group splintered to many groups and started a centralized banking cartel that systematically run the planet. Your welcome.

The habsburgs

The Bughers

Check out this coat of arms. ha ha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babenhausen,_Bavaria

>come here to make this joke

>see this shit

I hope you choke on your (you)s

the Barbosas

Medici they invented double entry which in my mind is probably the most useful thing invented until crop rotation

>british humor just got me to audibly kek

2016 is insane

IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

goddamit

Here's a (you)

Put me in the screencap

kek

Can't believe nobody has mentioned Cecil Rhodes.

>Bill clinton rhodes scholarship

The Rhodes foundation was where the vast majority of this 19th century tycoons immense fortune went. A foundation, not a charity, not a family, not a business. A foundation with the stated aims to spread its influence, power and control. There are fantastic sources out there delineating the power structure of the organisations. The true "elite" are not going to be named, people like those on the Council on Foreign Relations, special interest groups/(S)oros etc are like third-tier, the clintons the fourth as the public face, direct tools used etc.

There was an excellent video of a talk who had access to books that were written by their "official historian." These books weren't actually supressed, there was no need to. They don't deny what they do, its just that nobody knows enough or cares about it. They just tend to cancel mass-publication of books like that when they hear theyre being used out of obscure academic context

Anyone kind enough to furnish me with a link to the video I'm remembering?

got me

No one comparable.

>oy vey antisemitic

>not mrw

Noice.

Piso

Banking started during the Crusades, the Templars would take your money in Europe and issue a certificate of proof, enabling you to retrieve you monies in the Holy Land, and avoid being robbed of your lot by bandits on the road

Money Lending however, which is what the Rothschilds do, was started by Jews, and is a primary reasons they kept getting kicked out of countries, the rest of the world found money lending an immoral and slimey occupation, and because of honor would'nt practice it.

the jews lack an understanding of honor though.

The Rothschilds got powerful because of one power play after the battle of Waterloo which snowballed out of control, without which they would have remained slimey money lenders at best, with no political clout

Audible keks

Barings.

By the way, Rotschilds aren't that big anymore.

What happened to the Fuggers?

And how can we do it to the Rothschilds?

Include me in the r/Sup Forums post please

There is no such thing dumbass

>Banking started during the Crusades, the Templars would take your money in Europe and issue a certificate of proof, enabling you to retrieve you monies in the Holy Land, and avoid being robbed of your lot by bandits on the road

yes but werent the crusaders taking your money and just transporting it? just like an ancient armoured car service? the bandits wouldnt fuck with armed knights and therefore they could just transport everyones money and leave it for you to pick up?

i thought banking as we know it today started in the 1700s when people paid to have money stored in a guarded vault

How did bankers make their money when there were actual laws against usery?

Family tree died out

Knights Templar.

Banking started in egypt

The fuggers actually tried to get it inacted, but the rothschild succeeded and created the bank of england

They control the world

The Christians used Jews to do all their banking because as it turns out there was a real need for banks and nobody can operate a bank without charging interest. There was a loophole in that Christians couldn't loan money to Christians for interest, but Jews could. Also, people broke the law on the sly all the time and charged interest anyway.

how the fuck would jews be the descendants from jesus

>Before the Rothschilds, who was the elite banking family?

It's always been the Rothschilds, they've just changed their name every few centuries so that people don't realise that the same tiny number of people are secretly controlling the whole world.

the rothsfathers

YOU CUNT

The people who secretly control this world have genes that are extraterrestrial in origin. They believe that this gives them 'the divine right to rule'. I do not adhere to any religion, but here's an interesting verse from the Bible about all of this:

"There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).

a (((loophole)))

uh huh

not private banking

Originally it was crude system like you describe, but that was essentially paying for protection. The crusades lasted 200 years, and the emplars and other armed religious institutions became well set up in the holyland, with gold stores, this also meant you could trade things other than gold in Europe, such as you harvest, and receive a certificate to withdraw use able money in Palestine.

>1700s when people paid to have money stored in a guarded vault
this was practiced as far back as Egypt and even Sumer, it was not an extremely lucrative business though, Until banks and Jews merged and they started lending that money the held at interest

Jews

kek