Can Sup Forums recommend to me what symbol I could use to finish this off? Nothing's really coming to mind

Can Sup Forums recommend to me what symbol I could use to finish this off? Nothing's really coming to mind.
Doesn't have to necessarily be "bad", I'm just looking for variety now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sowilō
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_cross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just put a dumb islamic letter in there.

i was thinking the crescent and star, might be able to make that a e shape

Motherfucker if I'm driving along and someone reads it as "We can't all cojxist" or some stupid shit like that then it'll be for nothing.

use this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sowilō

Made me audibly kek.
Kind of tempted to add that in just for the comedy factor.

>three fascist symbols
you got to mix it up more

full edgelord

is that Enron?

Here, I put in a symbol from one of the most harmful organizations known to man.

DELL

Decent idea. But I can do a lot with symbols that no one knows what they mean.
I need symbols that are known by people. Preferably political/religious. Not necessarily "bad", I'm making this not to stress the amount of "bad" groups, but to stress the clashes between different groups in general.

Yeah I know but they're pretty easy to come by (who woulda thunk it) and everyone knows what they are.

E-corp

Was wondering if there was a sign or something for the EU that isn't the EU blue flag with a ring of stars. The euro sign was what I came up with and I'm considering it but I'm kind of on the fence about it.

It could represent globalism, or greed. Whichever people want to believe

Yeah but they'll probably just believe I hate europeans. I don't want to seem like a nazi (he says, going on Sup Forums) I just want to put a legitimate thought-provoking thought across

Evil Corp is known by everyone. This really has to be the one you use.

You already have a swastika on there showing you hate Nazis already, I wouldn't worry about it. Besides, normies aren't aware of/don't care about white genocide.

I'm using internet explorer...

Dude nobody will be able to read that, ever, except you.
It looks like
"We can't all
BUNCHOFSYMBOLS"

This, desu

Was considering rotating the hammer and sickle.

>he watches mainstream TV

man arent you embarrassed? go back to Sup Forums

The fuck nigger, this better be bait.

You Nazi's ruin everything

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_cross

Move the communist symbol so it's the E, and make the symbol of Islam the C

this fuckin' guy right here.
real problem solver, terrific

Once you get which symbols you're using down, you can play around with stylizing them a bit to make it more readable. The original 'coexist' logo mucks around to a certain degree with pretty much all of them except the star of david and the cross.

It'd really help to start off with if you rotated the sickle, made the circle around the pentagram a bit thicker, and made the feminiwhatsit a bit thinner.

Also, seconding Internet Explorer for the e.

Islam is already the C in the normal version.

bump i wanna see how this looks

If you want them to swap it out then pick a better T
This
>Islam is already the C in the normal version
So what? Islam is still fucking evil.

this

why no roach moon?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. YOU'RE A GOD DAMN GENIUS. Though what said about the original bumper sticker was right. But it could still work and maybe even make the picture actually stick out more.

That works

my bumper sticker is better

Best suggestion so far.

OP is a goddamn unoriginal faggot

you had one job, OP, you worthless nigger

I saw it here on Sup Forums and torrented the 2 seasons.
Do you guys just spam whatever retarded shit comes in your head right away? Do you never think about the actual words you are typing out and how unintelligent they make you seem? Yes we have anonymity here, but you still have to live with yourself after you post. I guess you are too cool to worry about it since you don't watch tv and shit. So non-conformist wowww. People like you are why this board suffers.

medpak, stop posting that kike star on my pol, faggot

The swastika, ss bolt, and white pride symbols are redundant.

>he thought of some shitty fictional company instead of enron first
Wanna know how I know you're underage b&?

The falange arrows

I thought this one was very well done

go away evil dogger

But we can actually coexist. So long as nobody tries to enforce their will on another, in which case the state should intervene. And if we are willing to use the internet to find similarities in each other rather than differences we can find a way to get along. If you take two extremists from any given side and force them to work together, you can deradicalize almost anybody. You can make it a wilderness camp kind of thing, only with armed guards to make sure nobody tries to run or kill the other. World government cold do this. We could dissolve our differences, invent god, and become one with the universe. We cannot do that with racism in the mix. There is a role for every tribe in humanity's true golden path.

>?

Satanism? No one gives a shit about satanism. It isn't a genuinely practiced ideology.

Put back stuff that's actually relevant to the real world like Judaism and Christianity.