Sup Forums Redpilled Book Club

Are there certain red pilled books that all Sup Forumslacks should read?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=AUO_5EALZoM
amazon.com/Naked-Germany-Health-Race-Nation/dp/1859738664
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lightning_and_the_Sun
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html
savitridevi.org/PDF/lightning.pdf
online-literature.com/conrad/184/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Animal Farm and Nineteen Eighty-Four are must reads.

What's it about? No spoilers pls, I might read it.

Battlefield Earth
Confessions of a Crap Artist

Yes, any Keynesian economics book plus gun germs and steel. You faggots are so fucking dumb, it wouldn't hurt to do some reading.

>Keynesian economics book
Any suggestions?

Starship Troopers is pretty much mandatory redpilled reading

She acknowledges the cyclic traditional view of history and further describes the type of men and how they affect it. She gives her own view of history on the three types of men. Men 'In time" , "Against Time", and "Above Time". The man In time is ghangis Khan. The man above time is some egyption pharaoh, i forget his name, and the man Against time is Adolf Hitler.

must read literature

It's not even debatable at this point, Starship Troopers is a hella fun read and really deep even if you disagree with it.

How so? Is it political?

>gun germs and steel
no

I've heard this title so many times that I feel obliged to read it now.

Gonna read it this week. Thanks user.

Industrial Society And Its Future

Lord of the flies.
And if you want to read a book just for fun, read The stand from stephen king. It's not redpilled at all but its a good book

DUNE

Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

Read this if you're an edgy faggot

The Witcher book series is pretty redpilled fantasy imo famalamadingdongs

I remember when Ebola was rampaging and everyone kept posting pics from The Stand.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUO_5EALZoM

Good times

Anything from Ray Bradbury is generally redpilled, but this I found to be on a whole new level.

Anything with themes that explore censorship and propaganda really.

Does anybody have this book?

Naked Germany: Health, Race and the Nation
amazon.com/Naked-Germany-Health-Race-Nation/dp/1859738664

What is the connection between nudism and Nazism? From its origins in nineteenth-century Germany, nudism was conceived and practiced as a means by which the German race could reform itself into a racially purer people. The nudist formula for regeneration was first to create healthy Germans by curing and preventing disease and moral hypocrisy through heavy doses of nudity, sunlight and air. The now healthy and beautiful Germans could then begin to replenish their national stock, ultimately breeding a racially pure and natural Volk. Nudist ideology was a potent combination of Darwinism, "folk" nationalism, and nature therapy--all deeply rooted in racial theory and designed to transform Germany into a nudist, racial utopia. In considering this often-overlooked aspect of German culture, the author sheds new light on the popularity of Nazi theories of racial hygiene and the history of the body.

I loved this fanfic and his sequences.

Shame he is another 'academic liberal' when it comes to politics. It was satisfying to see him look $3000 in bets when Trump won though.

>prose
Tito Perdue - Morning Crafts
Miguel de Cervantes - Don Quixote
Robert Bly - Iron John
Jack Donovan - The Way of Men
John Steinbeck - Grapes of Wrath, Of Mice and Men
Earnest Hemmingway - Old Man and the Sea, The Sun Also Rises
David Foster Wallace - Infinite Jest
James Joyce - Dubliners, Ulysses
Mark Twain - Tom Sawyer
John Kennedy Toole - Confederacy of Dunces
Plato - The Republic
Marcus Aurelius - Meditations

>pottery
T.S. Eliot - The Wasteland and Other Poems
George Byron - Collected Works
Lawrence Ferlinghetti - Coney Island of the Mind
Goethe - Faust

Any suggestions on what to add/subtract?

Indeed good times

Is it worth the time to read or is it just overhyped garbage?

Came here to say this. The Fountainhead and Anthem are good too.

The Stranger by Albert Camus
In this book the infamous French white nationalist Camus gives a short autobiographical account of blowing the fuck out some Moroccan dune coons causing a ruckus on the beach. Pretty much an obituary book

>She acknowledges the cyclic traditional view of history and further describes the type of men and how they affect it. She gives her own view of history on the three types of men. Men 'In time" , "Against Time", and "Above Time". The man In time is ghangis Khan. The man above time is some egyption pharaoh, i forget his name, and the man Against time is Adolf Hitler.

Neat

The Lightning and the Sun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lightning_and_the_Sun

Savitri Devi — The Lightning and the Sun — Contents
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html

The Lighttning and the Sun (1958)
savitridevi.org/PDF/lightning.pdf

This + fountainhead + starship troopers

The Secret Agent is infinitely superior.

Also

>The Spy who Came In From the Cold

An Outpost of Progress was his best.

online-literature.com/conrad/184/

>So Hitler ate Czechoslovakia

>BUT HE WAS STILL HUNGRY

kek

The Creature from Jekyll Island

This looks good.

The international jew, i think is called

Y'all niggas can't even get on my level, hold on

Triple zeroes. This better be good, fag.

>average conservative's first philosophy books
They're for third graders. Animal Farm is literally anti-communist propaganda intended for children. Unless you're still trying to rack up those AR points, I would leave them alone.

The Book of Mormon. Even if you don't believe in it, take it as if it were an American fantasy novel.

It's basically about a group o for people who want to leave degeneracy behind, so they find America. But degeneracy catches up to them. The good guys and bad guys split up. The good guys build their nation on strong morals that lasts for centuries. The BoM is a story of how men must fight the evil in our hearts, or else it will ruin us, our family, friends, and even nations.

yeah i read this, seemed a bit drag, it was sort of like a man with no direction just going through the motions in life, and not caring or having an emotional stake in anything, when he killed the arab it wasn't a race thing, it was a pride thing because he kept staring at him

sartor resartus

i've seen atlas shrugged in these threads before. I haven't read it myself yet

Pls respond.

>no brave new world
Sad!

Very. Made me the man I am today.

Bump

Camp of saints
Anything by Nail ferguson
The twilight of the american enlightenment

Dude, this is amazing.

I liked Tolkien and Lovecraft when I was in middle school. I wonder how much has influenced me.

Didn't know about Junger. It's on my reading list now.

Thanks

Yukio Mishima's works are usually in the reactionary side.

Fucking kek

I wouldn't say redpilled in the sense you are thinking, but Winston Churchill's 'World War 2' series is fucking incredible, so filled with information, and it reads like you are actually there. I am only 20 pages in, and I have learned so much. It really hits home on how easy WW2 would have been to prevent. It also seems as the US is responsible and certainly helped Hitler.
Well worth a read.

Retarded. Go read Aristotle and Hegel if you want the real deal.

my sixes

I suppose I better leave some examples of what I have learned in 20 pages:
>USA paid Germany 5 times what Germany owed to the Allies, so USA made Germany a superpower again.
>USA told Germany their debt would be forgotten if they abolished their monarchy.
>USA refused to sign the 'Treaty of Guarantee', which would have definitely prevented WW2.
>Germany could not afford to pay reparations, so France invaded and occupied Ruhr, Germany's industrial capital.
>France siezed all of Germany's industrial goods, and German unemployment rose from 2% to 23%. This directly led to the Great HyperInflation, which left Germans starving to death.
>Poincare, French leader, tried to make the Rhineland and independent state, to act as a buffer against Germany.
>President Wilson conveniently died, and the successor refused to join the League of Nations, which would have prevented WW2.
>USA's new republican policies raised tariffs on European goods, leaving European countries considerably worse off, and making it harder to pay off debt.
>Washington Conference in 1921, USA persuaded the British Empire to destroy a considerable amount of their battleships, in the hope it would make Germany feel better. If this had not happened, the UK would have destroyed the German fleet in weeks.
>USA refused to work with UK unless the UK ended alliance with Japan, which turned out to be a grave mistake.

Neat.

Bump

I have read Aristotle but not Hegel. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best place to start with Hegel?

Read elder scrolls lore.

It's closer to what's actually real than you might think.

Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology

HAVE YOU HEARD OF "A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE" BY GEORGE R.R. MARTIN, GOOD SIR??????????????????????

VERY REDPILLED xD

>Repeat after me:

Journey to the End of the Night

A house divided by (((Lionel Lokos))) if you want a redpilled account of MLK. He could had added in LOTS more info but did a good job with the 500 pages of info he got down

They're still books all should read, even if they aren't super insightful. Imagine if you mentioned animal farm and they didn't know anything about it.

that awful antisemite wrote that!