Has there ever been a more JUST political ideology?

Has there ever been a more JUST political ideology?

>roads
destroyed in one simple argument, pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master-planned_community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care about your post I just wanna see my flag

Rare

nice

Libertarians are ok as long as they aren't extreme about it.. They just picked a retard this time around in Gary Johnson.

Proxyfags are the scum of Sup Forums

>statists are evil because they use men with guns to enforce compliance!
>I should be allowed to use a gun to prevent people from doing things I don't like!

Nope.

This is a r a r e

check my flag lads

S A V E
A
V
E

I'll build the roads and collect a toll.

>Capitalism can built complex Operating Systems and electronics

>Somehow can't build and maintain a toll road

have you never driven anywhere?

from harming you, yes

Yes.

FL has plenty of toll roads.

I don't understand this "roads" meme.

Someone explain.

so what's your arguement

Essentially, idiots can't comprehend that a public utility could be provided by the free market.

How was infrastructure built in the 1800's?

Suppose a highway from east coast to west coast.
How does the free market solve the following:
> safety standards
> connection to other roads
> policing
> protection if environment
> noise pollution
> private ownership forcing large detours upon the road
> competition, a town does not need 2 highways

A WHOLE FUCKING TREE

Without magical Gubmint powers, it's literally impossible.
Gubmint magic makes the world turn.

I wasn't making an argument.

I was simply answering your question and at the same time telling you I drive on toll roads all the time.

What's YOUR argument?

From your OP all it is is "ROADS".

Those toll roads have been built in the US. Stuff like road layout has not been decided by the company.

You may not like emanate domain, but it's far more efficient than having the private sector handle it.

>policing
That one can be solved by paying a company to police it for you

But the rest are good points

Somebody refuses to get off your property, what do you do? The exact same thing a statist would, threaten to remove them by force. Fuck, you're stupid.

where does Sup Forums get it's flag graphics from anyways?

Suppose a computer network from coast to coast. How does the free market solve the following:

>data protocols
>connections to other networks
>data security
>cable logistics
>private ownership forcing large detours upon the cables
>competition. a town does not need 2 service providers

Internet technology couldn't be built by private commercial entities. Therefore, we must give the government trillions of dollars every year to buy tanks it will never use.
QED Liberty is a red herring

The world was a much bigger place back then. The exact same words, spoken by the same nation have a very different meaning now than then.

> safety standards
Same reason why guns have a safety. If it is a desired feature the market will provide it. People do desire safety and quality so it will be provided.

> connection to other roads
Here in FL we have two entities that control the toll roads (SUN PASS and EPASS). They have worked out an agreement and both of their RFIDs work on both of their tolls.

> policing
Private police, speed cameras, etc. Enforcement would be the same for other crimes in such a society.

> protection if environment
Private property is more respectful of the environment than public property. See tragedy of the commons,

> noise pollution
Current system allows noise pollution and infringement of noise rights. Somewhere in "For a new Liberty", Rothbard writes about a legal case where the government ruled against a community that didn't want a airport built next to them because of noise pollution and ruled against them.

> private ownership forcing large detours upon the road
The company would have to weigh the pros and cons of buying the land from the owners and the option of providing a detour.

> competition, a town does not need 2 highways
Your post was about a fuck huge road not a town. The town and local roads would be maintained by community business.

Private city planning.
Essentially, the entire city is planned by one organization.
We actually have an example of this occurring over here. It's a city in California called Irvine, in Orange County. Highly successful. Very rich. Many tech companies operate there.

>Implying there would be transcontinental roads and not planes

Here's the wiki article on the subject.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master-planned_community

Not as uncommon as you think.

>JUST
>BASED
How can people be this carcinogenic?

>People do desire safety and quality so it will be provided.
Lel, roads are prone to monopolization far more than guns are. You dumb anarchy niggers always underestimate monopolies and never seem to quite understand that competition is key for capitalism to function.

You didn't even address the problem of how competing companies would solve the problem connecting their private roads.

>Private police
>aka merc groups
Fucking kek, we Columbia now.

>See tragedy of the commons
Public property is not the same as commons.

>Current system allows noise pollution and infringement of noise rights.
It's still offer more protection than your retarded alternative of "just let trust fund babies decide lel"

>The town and local roads would be maintained by community business.
You're dipshit ideologue if you think businesses won't put in the bare minimum, sparing safety for the sake of bottom line.

You're a retarded extremist, just like a communist, putting humanity on a pedestal thinking that we're collectively able to act in a supreme way that only you and a select few are keen to. You don't like living in a state because you're a spoiled, ignorant millennial who want's everything all your way because you don't understand the value of compromise.

Internet technology was implemented within the framework of states. You just gave another example of why ancucks suck.

None of what you say would work on a continental scale without a state providing a framework.
I'm on a phone so I won't quote a lot. But just take my point about competition.

Roads take up space. Quite a lot of it if it's a highway. There are towns with direct highway access which are too small to need two highways.
The free market does not apply in this situation and never will, because roads are not a free trade good. Just on the space a road network needs alone we can say that there will be no competition.

That some roads within an existing system are privately owned toll roads is irrelevant. Everything the free market can't do regarding roads was done by the state for those.

I'll build 5 great parallel beautiful roads and make Spain pay for it.

Fuck roads

Make Ceuta great again!

>Internet technology was implemented within the framework of states.

You mean like literally everything else?
>It hasn't happened (because nobody allows it to) therefore it can't be done and the very principles it's based on are nonsense!

What is it that the state can do that ONLY the state can do, and not a private organization, that makes roads possible?

Why do you believe that governments are literally magical? They are nothing more than groups of people doing things.
The only things - THE ONLY THINGS - that distinguish a government from a private organization is:
they can acquire money without producing anything
and they aren't limited by the law.

If you had a corporation with the power to demand money for nothing and throw people in prison for disobeying - congratulations, you've just built a government!
I guess they could build roads then, huh?

You're so close...

A state is a private organization "selling" quality of life and a national identity to its "customers".
That's why they can tax your idiotic ass. You're a citizen, so you buy into their product.
It's a portfolio, so if you, personally do not need public parks, you still pay for those also.
Like buying a car and never using the radio. You still pay for it. Only this is more like sharing a car.

Don't like it? Do what customers do in a free market and use the competitions service.

You don't speak the language, you can't move there and there is no space for your shitty, little hovel society of ancaps?

Now you know why free market doesn't work with everything.

The free market doesn't work because armed gangs with guns won't let it.

I was already aware of that, thanks.
But I still don't love Big Brother, no matter how much you tell me his dick tastes like candy.

>IM NOT HERE TO ARGUE

Thank you Hans. First quality post by a German I've seen in years.

Actually yes, Communism is one JUST-tier above lolbertarianism.
Because with communism you get both stupid as hell ideas and edgy autism, and a proven record of fucking up.
Libertarianism has just one of these, so Communism is the most JUST of ideologies.

Whenever I see one of those stickers on cars I assume that the person does not believe in a libertarian country with open borders. Just that they like guns and don't like the government.
Much better to be a fascist

Why would any company let you impede their business?
The market for societies is cornered. If you aren't happy with any of the products the sellers of societys are offering you, then the free market does not provide for you.

In this case it's space or arable land that's a limiting factor on the free market.

The very same market factor also applies to roads, limiting their viability in an ancap society.

>communism has actually existed in the real world, has inspired real sacrifice, and was the foundation of a global superpower
>libertarians can't even host a conference without it dissolving into autism