youtube.com/watch?v=86lczf7Bou8
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
youtu.be/DNLuHLaw1KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It should have said

Happy birthday to this future bitch.

>future
With a face like that, she was always going to become a bitch of the century

This times a million. She should have thanked trump during the 8th, she didn't get fucked that good in years

Hubris.

shit ground game.
shit candidate.
obama won because of demographic analytics.
trump won because he was able to shotgun blast the entire country with his media coverage and HIGH ENERGY

*future inmate

>mexican intellectual

She didn't have a movement behind her so jaded moderates really didn't give a fuck about what she had to say.

>having a kid photo of yourself in black and white
>unironically
>not a filter

Wew, grandma.

Fuck I had no idea Trump was born a girl!

youtube.com/watch?v=86lczf7Bou8

Found a life story about Hillary.

>wishing yourself a happy birthday
literally Jeb! tier

Her parents weren't pro-choice enough.

*unzips dick*

>I dreamed a dream

Did the person who came up with the title for that song also you also shit a poop.

Hubris

Nothing went wrong for most of the country. Hillary is awesome. Hard to believe you faggots voted for a dude. (What a GILF!)

Her wickedness woke America up.

entitlement, hubris, and complacency

she believed she was entitled to the presidency.

here in my market, her commercials were never about her, but about "that awful man" donald trump. they showed him being "mean" to gimps and women; pretty much the status quo around here. so people just laughed those commercials off, since it's normal.

she based her ads targeting a red state on her blue state "muh feelings". idiot. she believed all the yes "people" surrounding her.

she put on this shitty nice old lady persona to try and win when she should have been herself. just this ball of anger fully expressing her will for world domination while admitting to all the dirty shit she's done like assassinating people and working with soros to devalue markets around the world for personal gain whilst people die of starvation and then she should publicly laugh about it. i might have actually voted for her.

Literally what ever went right with Hillary? Her entire campaign was about playing it safe, mathematically.

doesnt look bad desu pham

Nice use of "inspect element" there

Trump's love of fast food made him age like shit.

The female version of the omen.

nothing

She mess with the jews.

Wishing your own self a happy birthday is something a truly self righteous cunt would do. Very fitting of her personality.
>future

she is hitler

>She didn't have a movement behind her
What do you call pretty much every celebrity in Jewlywood?

That movie was the first and only time I walked out of the theater before the ending because I couldn't take it anymore. I cannot watch movies that is consistent singing for 2 fucking hours. Movies like Frozen are one thing, where there are at the very least talking breaks, but Les Miserables was unbearable.

A normal election.

People want celebrities to go away they don't want to hear their political beliefs

youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE

Why would anyone even consider any set of candidates that not only have a twitter account, but behave in that way as worthy of presidential election? Didn't Trump do this, too? There is something seriously wrong here. Either you guys are taking the bait of them being "like you" and thus winning your vote, or these people are totally inadequate for election. This question has been nagging at me for awhile.

is it physically possible to be a bigger loser than hillary?

>implying there such a thing as a sensible individual and twitter isn't just revealing that everyone is a complete dumbass who just managed to pretend to be presentable in public beforehand

youtu.be/DNLuHLaw1KU

Very much agreed. They fell for the candidates' first lies that they are similar to them, expect more (or, rather, an endless stream of them) to come.

it was her staff

What a cocky cunt. Tell me this is shopped. She really wishing herself a happy birthday and to top it off claiming she will be POTUS? fuck off.

She drunk her own Kool-Aid and convinced herself there was no chance of defeat, so she barely campaigned or had press meetings. She even stopped a rally due to light rain.

>What went wrong?
Trump happened

Leave her alone