More like this

More like this

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/monkey-attack-in-libya-sparks-tribal-clashes-that-kill-more-than-a-dozen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine being the actual ancap who was butthurt and salty enough to make this shitty meme

One of the best

Thanks for reinforcing the stereotype that ancaps are autistic

poor bastards.

fucking 10/10

butthurt much?

this one will never be topped for me

saved

I don't even know what that blue and black shit is, but it's funny as fuck

>When two of your own images get posted by different anons within 20 seconds of each other

Grats user, you must be proud

kek

jin pin pls go home
u are only good at being a puppet

It's like seeing a baby all grown up.

Brings a tear to your eye.

>implying it's a nightmare and not true meme enlightenment

fuck i know it's delusional as fuck but i'm addicted to memes

I explained this to my friend today. He's heard of this place but he legitimately believes Sup Forums won the election and is going full blown pizzagate

the little meme that could

I think we have legal dope coming next year. I don't smoke so I don't care but our news is full of stoners who won't shut up about it

anarcho-transhumanism

Was this Merkel's plan all along?

Are we at the beginning of her redemption arc?

Should be the default response to any leftist post ever.

They just never learn, even after they are dead and gone, beyond recovery.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JAPAN

Good one, and perhaps one of the most relevant for our time.

This right here is going to be a deciding factor in how things go in the future. The left / globalists pushed too hard, and now they will have to endure the result of their lies for a long time.

awesome. when will kids today stop making up pokemon names?

That's Korea you illiterate leaf fuck
Drown yourself in syrup and shove a moose up your ass.

Fucking this.

Holy shit, I never knew about some of the people, organizations, or news sites on the far right until the leftist media threw a shitfit about them.

Now I know about them.

>Leftists media: "DON'T LOOK, user!"

>Me: "Why?"

>Leftist media: "They are lairs, deceivers, frauds, and subversives who seek to undermine the status quo! In fact, they are DANGEROUS! Don't investigate their claims... just listen to us!"

>STREISAND EFFECT

Morons, the lot of them. If there is one thing I have learned in life, it is that those who try to prevent me from independently investigating either their own claims or the claims of others have something to hide or an agenda to advance, usually at my expense.

Anyone who tries to stop me from using my own critical thinking skills is my enemy, ALWAYS.

i seriously just kek'd.

>it hasn't been tried and never will
Actually that's a really good reason to mock ancaps

oops i meant i just kek'd to this one.

Have we established a name for this meme yet?

This one is particularly true of the left.

They will in one breath accuse us of "punching down" for defending our mere existence from overwhelming racism from other groups who mean to replace us, and then reveal their actual contempt for the working people calling them "uneducated retards" and those of us who actually sympathize with them "pathetic NEET losers". Ah, yes, the compassionate, worker-defending, anti-racist left.

/leftypol/ memes for days.

just like their anti bullying shit, they're the biggest bullies on the block

they still havent admitted to the pedophilia part, so it may not be true.

Bait.

This is beautiful

Expect nothing more from a fucking leaf.

shit.

greentext fail

Don't care, the whole point is killing kulaks anyway.

>This actually happened
>theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/monkey-attack-in-libya-sparks-tribal-clashes-that-kill-more-than-a-dozen

When you're butthurt over a meme

Damn

That's always triggered the fuck out of me. They're supposedly all about helping the little guy... unless the little guy is conservative. In which case he's a dumb inbred hick who should be euthanized.

Just look at this election. How many fucking times have they talked about "muh non-college-educated whites!" Of course insinuating that smart whites voted for hillary and the ones who voted Trump are retarded. This is despite the fact that you can also look at this data by income (which is a much better indicator of success in life) and see that middle and higher class people like trump, whereas its the poorest classes that prefer hillary. In other words, all those college educated whites are 21 year old kids in school right now and they're working at starbucks.

(You)

what is a coalburner

Aw damn that's cold-blooded, brother
fucking kek

>implying any boards aren't containment boards

Heck off

lkbhbll

>Implying the Meme timeline is a nightmare alternate reality

Look around you at the world in 2016. Does the current situation not sound like the plotline of an anime?

We made anime real.

If we keep memeing, women might start a traditionalist movement to counter the femenazis and we'll all get loyal GFs.

Most of the liberal voters I know were all in for Bernie.

Bernie had a far bigger effect on this than anyone gives credit for. A lot of people will never forget what the party/Hillary did to Bernie.

(you)

@99527591
>people still respond to bait in current year

fuggg