TIME PERSON OF THE YEAR POLL

TRUMP IS CURRENTLY IN SECOND

VOTE HIM TO THE TOP

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second behind Julian Assange. I think Julian Assange should win it. Who the fuck is voting for Samantha Bee? How could she, in any way, be considered worthy of the title of person of the year? She's not nearly influential enough for that position. Her show is garbage, too.

assange should get poty

really time?

No! Assange should win it! If they did kill him it would bring attention to it!

>I think Julian Assange should win it.

The only reason he's in first place is because he's the first fucking name on the poll.

Trump would be leading by 15 points if he wasn't at the end of the survey.

There are so many people on this list that are just baffling. The Khan people? Why? How?

Hol up

Julian is actually a noble human being exposing corruption and informing the general public of their politicians. Trump is a liar who, admittedly, gained popularity in the election due to his wit and his opponent's worse qualities. Trump is fucking lame.

Remember to vote Assange so the establishment will be put on the spot about his current status.

Nigel should win. Not very many people in history get entire countries their independence and sovereignty

I love that the muslim familys alignment is the only one off so that unless you mov eyour mouse youll vote yes for them, they are the only one. Surprise surprise they are higher than they should be

>Putin
>Assange
>Trump

Where did you found that?
Time stamp plz

How could the Person of the Year be anyone other than Trump?

It isn't decided based on how popular someone is, it's based on who has had the most influence over the world news in the past year. Who has had more influence than Trump?

>TRUMP IS CURRENTLY IN SECOND
>VOTE HIM TO THE TOP

Quit wasting your time.

Seriously.

I want Trump to also win at everything, But TIME keeps reseting the poll.

They've reset it twice already.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

15:08

Watch his tie as well.

Trump should objectively be the pick.

People still can't comprehend this election.. people for and against him...

I am 33 years old and the last time I have saw such visceral reaction to an event was 9/11.

The election is over. No point in shilling anymore retard.

spooky

I'm not a shill, you r/the_donald Reddit fag. As you admitted yourself, there would be no point in shilling after the election. By the way, there no shills in the first place. It was just other Sup Forums users, often Trump supporters, trolling. Kill yourself.

>there no shills in the first place. It was just other Sup Forums users, often Trump supporters, trolling.

I am not doubting some of it was users not coordinated but there was documented posts by CTR and other internet communities targeting Sup Forums and spamming threads.

I wish I could post proofs but even I am not autistic enough to save something like that to my computer.

> crispr team
> 3 chicks and 1 asian dude
W R O N G

Are you retarded?

>vote assange for man of the year
>if the government really has killed him they'll have to get creative to divert attention away from a man they made dissappear
>if they fail everyone gets redpilled

Trump already has the presidency ffs start playing smart